Duke
JoJo
Rodwave
Lil Baby
Muzan Kibutsuji
Tanjiro
Inosuke
Zenitsu
yep I Named the MC from Anime like JoJo Bizarre adventures, one piece, Hunter X Hunter , My Hero Academia, and Demon Slayer. Also American Rappers.

Dec 20, 2019
:unsure: Okay... What does all this have to do with Jill's penis though?
Wait wut? Why bring her penis into this? Leave her penis alone, it's MINE!
These are the names I name the MC

My real name
DIO
Jotaro Joestar
Giorno Giovanna
Killmonger
Gon
Luffy
Deku
Duke
JoJo
Rodwave
Lil Baby
Muzan Kibutsuji
Tanjiro
Inosuke
Zenitsu
Better than "Stud" in the save available for download.
Tommy trying to fight MC goes against the DIK code, so I doubt it.
Maybe he's the secret boss in their D&G session.
A wild gangster Tommy has appeared!

Expanding on my clone theory, the Burgmeisters created clones and sends them off to different families for grooming.
Lynette does not exist, MC is a baby that came out of a vat. Tommy is the same and the story about him being Monica's son is just a cover up story. Survival of the fittest! The one who came out top will inherit the Burgmeister inheritance!

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wait wut? Why bring her penis into this? Leave her penis alone, it's MINE!

Expanding on my clone theory, the Burgmeisters created clones and sends them off to different families for grooming.
Lynette does not exist, MC is a baby that came out of a vat. Tommy is the same and the story about him being Monica's son is just a cover up story. Survival of the fittest! The one who came out top will inherit the Burgmeister inheritance!
You've seen the picture and think it's yours? :LOL:

That's an even crazier fan theory than mine and I wrote that as a joke :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
This still doesn't explain how Jill's penis fits into all this (No pun intended. I'm fucking serious).
And don't you dare telling me this has nothing to do with Jill's penis. It's always been about Jill's penis!

Dec 20, 2019
This still doesn't explain how Jill's penis fits into all this (No pun intended. I'm fucking serious).
And don't you dare telling me this has nothing to do with Jill's penis. It's always been about Jill's penis!
But but... I don't even know why you brought up THE PENIS in the first place? I double checked and I don't think I quoted wrongly

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Since we're going with some crack theories now, i'm gonna back AvatarStormBringer up!
Jill is another of the clones, but because of some ancient crazy rich family rituals, she was sent as a child to be raised by the Royce. Since they wanted a girl, she was always pumped with estrogen and used the family fuck you money for plastic surgeries to look like she is today!

Now that's a penis Jill theory right there! :cool:

Now i'm gonna take off my tin foil hat. :LUL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
THE TRUTH, my friend. The truth. /s

But seriously i'm still baffled that there is a futa Jill theory. :ROFLMAO:
A lot of us like trans girls and futas and Jill, for a long time, wasn't shown fully nude so there existed sufficient doubt about her gender, as long as you ignore the fact that DPC has said he wouldn't be including trans girls or futas.

Dec 20, 2019
Since we're going with some crack theories now, i'm gonna back AvatarStormBringer up!
Jill is another of the clones, but because of some ancient crazy rich family rituals, she was sent as a child to be raised by the Royce. Since they wanted a girl, she was always pumped with estrogen and used the family fuck you money for plastic surgeries to look like she is today!

Now that's a penis Jill theory right there! :cool:

Now i'm gonna take off my tin foil hat. :LUL:
In my theory both Jilll AND Sage are clones. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ExDeath730
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes