Dec 20, 2019
Quinn doesn't have any tattoos. I checked thoroughly.
OMG, it's her brother! :eek:

Calling it now, reference me later. ;)

Your avatar says different.
I was about to say that's a flashback and that's Quinn before her sex change and tattoo transplant but I think I should stop here and get more coffee.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might wanna check again?
It's just her makeup.
Well, whatever Quinn and this guy have on their faces may not necessarily be a tattoo since we've seen Quinn without it, but it's definitely the same symbol on both of them.

ep1_quinn_confront8.jpg 782590_preview3.jpg

:unsure:

It's either a gang sign or they're related in some way, siblings probably but maybe cousins.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
THE TRUTH, my friend. The truth. /s

But seriously i'm still baffled that there is a futa Jill theory. :ROFLMAO:
uta Jill: Reloaded
A lot of us like trans girls and futas and Jill, for a long time, wasn't shown fully nude so there existed sufficient doubt about her gender, as long as you ignore the fact that DPC has said he wouldn't be including trans girls or futas.
Hehehe i still the remember the hypothesis about Bella's secret being the fact she was trans. :p

Dec 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might wanna check again?
It's just her makeup.
Disposal tattoo FTW. That's one huge bubblegum wrapper we're talking about.

In all seriousness, I didn't realize about her tattoo because when you compare them with their state without make up, it's a huge difference. That made me oblivious to all the makeups, tattoos and what's not. Jill and Riona are prime examples of the contrast.

Reactions: imzahai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is just part of the makeup for the character DPC used to make her in DAZ. Not sure about with her connect there, but maybe it’s her brother?
I'm gonna go with drug dealer brother who's forcing/threatening her to sell the drugs on campus for him. Maybe it could even be one these things where she does it because she feels like she owes him for something that happened when they were growing, like protecting her from and abusive Dad, or something like that. But even though he's now gone down a bad road, she still feels indebted to him and so has to help him even though she knows what she's doing is wrong, and he might also be the only family she has.

Would give her character a lot more depth if it were something like this, and might give people a fairly compelling reason to want to help her.

Dec 20, 2019
I'm gonna go with drug dealer brother who's forcing/threatening her to sell the drugs on campus for him. Maybe it could even be one these things where she does it because she feels like she owes him for something that happened when they were growing, like protecting her from and abusive Dad, or something like that. But even though he's now gone down a bad road, she still feels indebted to him and so has to help him even though she knows what she's doing is wrong, and he might also be the only family she has.

Would give her character a lot more depth if it were something like this, and might give people a fairly compelling reason to want to help her.
I want to agree but going to the extend that she's going just to come up with money to pay "her brother" doesn't seems logical? Unless her brother is some ruthless kingpin, or she's trying to prove her worth to her brother and climb up the echelon, this is going towards the direction of a manga of a girl with brother complex.

Alistand

Dec 22, 2019
I'm sticking with my original theory that they are brother and sister. Makes perfect sense for a game about fraternities and sororities. Plus there are already several secretive family links.

Of course though, this is DPC, and I wonder if that's too obvious for him... maybe it's a double bluff...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I want to agree but going to the extend that she's going just to come up with money to pay "her brother" doesn't seems logical? Unless her brother is some ruthless kingpin, or she's trying to prove her worth to her brother and climb up the echelon, this is going towards the direction of a manga of a girl with brother complex.
Like brother like sister :ROFLMAO: .

But in all seriousness I get your point. That would be too harsh, but who knows. The think is they really do look alike.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes