Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I've said it before but I hope that if the MC isn't interested in Bella you are able to encourage her to date his dad. They are both closer in age and possibly both widows it just kind of makes sense in my opinion.
While I do like the idea, given the fact that that would have to start from this point in the story if you called off the relationship, that would be a bit of a situation like Lemonfreak said.

"Hey Dad, here's a nice woman I think you'd like. Bella I think you like him too. But uh let's just keep the whole sauna fingerblasting and you jerking me off in the shower thing between us eh? No need to make things awkward or anything..."

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
While I do like the idea, given the fact that that would have to start from this point in the story if you called off the relationship, that would be a bit of a situation like Lemonfreak said.

"Hey Dad, here's a nice woman I think you'd like. Bella I think you like him too. But uh let's just keep the whole sauna fingerblasting and you jerking me off in the shower thing between us eh? No need to make things awkward or anything..."
True but you have the option not to do those things but I agree it would be an awkward situation. I just think that what we've seen of the MCs dad that he would get on pretty well with Bella and he seems like good man so far.

Dec 20, 2019
At the HOTs hellweek celebration, I'm imagining the MC tied on a chair, blindfolded. We'll be surprised by a stab of every LI and sidegirl we have fooled around as a consequence of the player being unfaithful.
I'm calling it right now, not even Nostradamus can see it coming.

Just kidding, I'm just riding the theory train here. And I don't want to jinx it.

Edit:
Hey! We made it to 4k pages! Just by pure intellectual inputs! :BootyTime:
Now we wait for a mod with a free weekend to come in and clean it up and bring it back down to 3500.

This week I've mostly been posing static renders and writing dialogue.

1845 static renders and 74 animations are completed.

The render queue has 180 static renders and 18 animations waiting for their turn to render. What this means is that episode 6 currently consists of 2025 renders and 92 animations when everything in the queue has been rendered.

Hitting the 2000 render mark and realizing that I have much left to pose makes me wonder how big this update is going to be. Normally, I would feel it's close to being complete around 2000 renders, but not this time.

My gut feeling is telling me that we, for the first time, will venture into 3000+ renders in an update. And looking at the animation count, I know it's not done yet either.

I have plenty of scenes and a handful of lewd events left to write and pose for. I know I want ~30 animations for just one particular lewd scene among the ones that are left.

What I want to have said with this, is that seeing these huge numbers doesn't mean we're that close yet. Don't let that stop you from feeling excited about this being a big episode, but know that there's quite some time left before release despite the numbers I will post in my status updates from here on.

Other news

As I've said in the past, I always strive to learn new things. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's new and helps the development somehow.

Last week I studied and learned techniques that will make the manual process of posing animations much faster for me. While also having the added benefit to enable poses and animation types I had difficulty making before. These techniques are so useful that they have changed my entire workflow for making animations. And that is a workflow that I've been improving since I started making games.

I'm super excited about using this new workflow and I will be spending the better part of the upcoming week posing animations for episode 6, trying to master it.

Poll news
In poll news, the "Special render - Main girl" poll has ended. It was a split result, with Sage winning the $10 poll and Isabella winning $15/25/30 polls. All in all, Isabella was the winner and will get a Special render set in Episode 6. I'll make sure to post a preview of it after I have made it.

I will wait a bit before posting any more polls because I need to think about what's left to vote on. I know I want some kind of animation poll, so I turned this post into a survey to see what you prefer to vote on.

Please vote on everything you'd like to see polls for and I will take the result of this survey into consideration for my next, but also future animation polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
View attachment 771756
Is that a poll about the polls? o_O
Pursuing Maya or Josy separately is tricky as it's harder to avoid the fallout from breaking them up but let's say MC sets them up with new partners, I don't know, Troy for Josy, Karen Rebecca Johnson for Maya.
Chad with Tybalt would be an interesting combination.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
this gonna be a November/ December, release. :) Not that I complain, a nice little holiday gift near the end of the year.
I don’t know, 5 was essentially end of May/ start of June. In 2.5 months he’s done 2000 renders and has 110 animations queued. In theory October 16th or 23rd would keep production time in line with episode 4 and 5. So he has another 2 months. In theory that gives enough time to almost double what he has already done.

you said it yourself, we're already dealing with the partners of the girls in this game a pinch of originality on one girls route wouldn't hurt.
We’re already dealing with her husband though, he’s just not there in person. Character need some conflict, and in a game that is essentially about fucking and falling in love romantic conflict is to be expected. For more dramatic type stuff we have Quinn and for sillier stuff we have the DIKs and alphas.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
LoL Why?

Bella is a married woman when we meet her. She doesn’t hide the fact, and in fact that is her justification for rejecting the MC and keeping him at arms length. I don’t think he’s coming back, but if he did it would hardly be out of left field.

Sage has a (limp dick) boyfriend. Jade is married. Maya and Josy are in a relationship. Out of 5 main LIs only one is truly single. (Perhaps one reason people love Jill so much.

That said I can imagine a Jill storyline where she is set up for an arranged marriage by her father. Not because anything like that has been set up, but because it’s a fairly typical genre trope.
I don't think there will be an arranged marriage for Jill, it would be an outdated choice, if the one with Rusty is skipped I don't see why they should force her to be with someone else.

however it is likely that Jill's parents do not see well MC, fearing he may be attracted to their status, and to hinder Jill and MC they could put pressure on the college to remove MC, it could be an interesting twist

When thinking about possible consequences, I try to imagine what might've happened if MC hadn't got into B&R at all.

• Bella, some years later, ends up being divorced by James without ever hearing from him and gives up on love.
  • Sage ends up in a loveless marriage with Chad.
  • Jill continues having bad dates with bland rich kids before eventually settling for one of them (please not Tybalt).
  • Maya never meets him and so doesn't have a seed of doubt planted about her sexuality early on and only comes to realise she's bisexual late in life when she can no longer have children.
  • Josy actually gets accepted to B&R earlier and is able to rekindle her romance with Maya without the MC helping to bridge the gap between their personalities and they break up.

Those are all bad endings obviously and I would imagine that those things could still happen if you play the game badly. Playing well would mean that, even for the LIs that you don't end up with, life ends up better for them. For example:

• Bella realises there's no point waiting for James to return and gets the divorce herself before remarrying.
  • Sage, thanks to MC's help, finds out what Chad's been doing (and with whom) and dumps his sorry arse.
  • Jill gains the confidence to break from her patterns and actively pursue a man who's right for her (or Bella :love: ).
  • Being a good friend to M&J would mean Maya gains more confidence and fits into the Hots better, in turn making her relationship with Josy stronger.
  • Pursuing Maya or Josy separately is tricky as it's harder to avoid the fallout from breaking them up but let's say MC sets them up with new partners, I don't know, Troy for Josy, Karen Rebecca Johnson for Maya.
Any combination of those might be possible depending on your choices with the additional wrinkle that you have to be compatible with your preferred LI or you'll trigger their bad end automatically. Not just that though because, if it were me, I'd add a punishment for the player which is that, whichever LI you should've ended up with will, based on your choices, also have their bad end triggered automatically.

interesting ideas

however, there are some points that need to be reviewed.

Bella without her husband cannot divorce, at most she can set the procedure in motion, and we should still understand why this marriage is in crisis, and whose fault it is.

not being in the pact with Maya and Josy, I hope, leads to being able to open a relationship with one of the two, and this would hardly not lead to very dramatic moments, in which one of the two girls would find herself in the position in which they put MC. I struggle to call it a happy ending

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Looking at this status update and the abundance of renders/animations that'll be in EP6 got me thinking about how the overall size of the game will be handled in the future. After just 5 episodes we're already past 8GB with over twice as many still on the way, it's going to get out of control for a VN. I've always found it odd that season 2 wasn't an entirely separate game with some form of save file transfer. I guess it's nice having all the gallery scenes in the same menu and I'm sure there are other benefits as well, but I can't say I'm looking forward to downloading a potentially 30+ GB game all over again if something like a walkthrough mod causes a rollback error that cannot be ignored.

Does anyone have any insight on why BaDIK is built this way? I've seen other Ren'Py games do separately packaged seasons so I doubt it's due to technical limitations.

Jun 5, 2017
Now we wait for a mod with a free weekend to come in and clean it up and bring it back down to 3500.
Ha! I don't think we would reach 4k this early without those asking
1. When is the next update?
2. How their waifu is the best.
3. Talking shit about M&J.
4. Chad's sexuality and who's his side-chick.
5. Are the nerds a friend or an enemy?
6. What(or who) is behind Bella's locked door?
7. Who's in trouble on the next episode?
8. What Jill is Hiding between her legs.
9. KRJ.
10. Making Riona cum.
11. Isabella's boobs are weird.
12. MC coming off from a rich family.
And I can't point out everything else as I skip on some comments. What else did I miss?

Jun 5, 2017
"Bella, there's someone I'd like you to meet. Bella, this is my father Neil. Dad, Bella is one of my professors who I definitely haven't finger blasted in her private sauna" :ROFLMAO:
Neil: "Son, tell me that you did at least wear a condom."
Android port / fullsave :sneaky:
And also that problem on that port that was removed due to 1st free roam problem. Yep, how could I forget them. Thanks :LOL:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
9. KRJ.
10. Making Riona cum.
And I can't point out everything else as I skip on some comments. What else did I miss?
  1. Incest
  2. NTR
  3. Auntie Jill
  4. Evil Jill
  5. No Acting lessons endings please !
  6. Quinn's dealer
  7. D&D

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
interesting ideas

however, there are some points that need to be reviewed.

Bella without her husband cannot divorce, at most she can set the procedure in motion, and we should still understand why this marriage is in crisis, and whose fault it is.

not being in the pact with Maya and Josy, I hope, leads to being able to open a relationship with one of the two, and this would hardly not lead to very dramatic moments, in which one of the two girls would find herself in the position in which they put MC. I struggle to call it a happy ending
Actually there is such thing as divorce in absentia where, should one partner not respond to the serving of divorce papers, it can be granted by default. Even though, within the likely time frame of the story, that would be unlikely, simply the fact that Bella made the decision to proceed would be enough.

Yes, that is one of the possible bad ending that could occur.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

This week I've mostly been posing static renders and writing dialogue.

1845 static renders and 74 animations are completed.

The render queue has 180 static renders and 18 animations waiting for their turn to render. What this means is that episode 6 currently consists of 2025 renders and 92 animations when everything in the queue has been rendered.

Hitting the 2000 render mark and realizing that I have much left to pose makes me wonder how big this update is going to be. Normally, I would feel it's close to being complete around 2000 renders, but not this time.

My gut feeling is telling me that we, for the first time, will venture into 3000+ renders in an update. And looking at the animation count, I know it's not done yet either.

I have plenty of scenes and a handful of lewd events left to write and pose for. I know I want ~30 animations for just one particular lewd scene among the ones that are left.

What I want to have said with this, is that seeing these huge numbers doesn't mean we're that close yet. Don't let that stop you from feeling excited about this being a big episode, but know that there's quite some time left before release despite the numbers I will post in my status updates from here on.

Other news

As I've said in the past, I always strive to learn new things. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's new and helps the development somehow.

Last week I studied and learned techniques that will make the manual process of posing animations much faster for me. While also having the added benefit to enable poses and animation types I had difficulty making before. These techniques are so useful that they have changed my entire workflow for making animations. And that is a workflow that I've been improving since I started making games.

I'm super excited about using this new workflow and I will be spending the better part of the upcoming week posing animations for episode 6, trying to master it.

Poll news
In poll news, the "Special render - Main girl" poll has ended. It was a split result, with Sage winning the $10 poll and Isabella winning $15/25/30 polls. All in all, Isabella was the winner and will get a Special render set in Episode 6. I'll make sure to post a preview of it after I have made it.

I will wait a bit before posting any more polls because I need to think about what's left to vote on. I know I want some kind of animation poll, so I turned this post into a survey to see what you prefer to vote on.

Please vote on everything you'd like to see polls for and I will take the result of this survey into consideration for my next, but also future animation polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
View attachment 771756
I don't know if I should be excited or sad, we'll wait for a damn long time. But it's gonna be a glorious episode. Fuck

• Angry
Reactions: Shades19
Jun 5, 2017
  1. Incest
  2. NTR
  3. Auntie Jill
  4. Evil Jill
  5. No Acting lessons endings please !
  6. Quinn's dealer
  7. D&D
The amount of shit on Jill never ends! Poor sweet and innocent Jill. If sage wasn't an LI, I'll go for Jill as my main. But after Episode 6(that guitar scene at the yard), Sage has again took the lead.

1. Arieth's pets
2. the HOT Conspiracy
3. Bella's Axe Ex
4. Lynette DOA
5. Will Zoey come back
6. Tybalt hate
I will count most of them related to the thread. But the continuous cycle that keeps popping up since Season 1 and unrelated and poor fantasy stuff are just becoming toxic and unbearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shades19 and KoolMe

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
9. KRJ.
10. Making Riona cum.
-How Maya actually is the greatest character ever written in the history of fiction, 100 paragraphs of essays
-How Quinn is actually even more evil than Sauron, Voldemort and Darth Sidious combined
-Horse shit theories with absolute zero logic
-How can I complete the DIK party, both CUMpetition and the latest one
-WhO WiLl DiE iN a HoUsE FiRe? BeCaUsE iN AcTiNg LeSsOnS...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually there is such thing as divorce in absentia where, should one partner not respond to the serving of divorce papers, it can be granted by default. Even though, within the likely time frame of the story, that would be unlikely, simply the fact that Bella made the decision to proceed would be enough.

Yes, that is one of the possible bad ending that could occur.
sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

I didn't make it a technical problem of her husband's absence, but a moral one, I don't think Bella would leave her husband without a direct confrontation with him (if he is still alive and if they are not in crisis for a serious fault of her husband)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes