Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At the HOTs hellweek celebration, I'm imagining the MC tied on a chair, blindfolded. We'll be surprised by a stab of every LI and sidegirl we have fooled around as a consequence of the player being unfaithful.
I'm calling it right now, not even Nostradamus can see it coming.

Just kidding, I'm just riding the theory train here. And I don't want to jinx it.

Edit:
Hey! We made it to 4k pages! Just by pure intellectual inputs! :BootyTime:
Will you be a dedicated Sage fan afterwards still? :geek:
"I love you darling! ..thanks for stabbing my liver. Excruciatingly painful. Just the way i like it...!"
See? I can be intellectual too :lepew:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
she isn't a member and we're likely never gonna see her again. We'll know for sure once we're back in Jade's class.
I think we might as a good way to affect relationships with LIs is through witnessed interactions with third parties. Take for example running into Troy in the cafeteria when Bella is present. Him mentioning their fight should probably be a -1 RP with her.
At the HOTs hellweek celebration, I'm imagining the MC tied on a chair, blindfolded. We'll be surprised by a stab of every LI and sidegirl we have fooled around as a consequence of the player being unfaithful.
I'm calling it right now, not even Nostradamus can see it coming.

Just kidding, I'm just riding the theory train here. And I don't want to jinx it.

Edit:
Hey! We made it to 4k pages! Just by pure intellectual inputs! :BootyTime:
And the post that did it was someone saying Bruh :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've played through a few times and this is legit the first time I'm noticing her lol. Maybe I should pay attention to the nerds more I don't even remember what they look like.
That's their plan. To go unnoticed :ROFLMAO: .
I remember Sally and Magnus, but the others don't really stand out. I wonder if we'll see KRJ slipping in somewhere soon.
It would be great if KRJ joined the nerds, even if she's only a background character... That's the most realistic way for her to appear again.

PS: 4K :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It's a DPC game! A developer known for building up a story and suddenly inserts the fire nation attacking and you suddenly have to choose who to save because you can't have it all!

And also, the game's intro is foreboding...
View attachment 771695
I pray it won't come to us having to choose whom to save, but rather, worst case scenario, us getting dumped for being unfaithful or not keeping our shit together.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I pray it won't come to us having to choose whom to save, but rather, worst case scenario, us getting dumped for being unfaithful or not keeping our shit together.
As long as it's consequences for actually being unfaithful to that person. Like if Sage decides to go beyond "fuck buddies" and then dumps MC because he chose a throuple with M&J in Episode 4 and then fucked all the HOTs in Episode 5, that would be weird

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Then what's the point of the game if there won't be any consequences to your actions? :WaitWhat: I hope and expect you'll get punished for being unfaithful.
the important thing is that it is a consequence of our choices and not a planned turn of the plot, the first example that comes to mind is the return of Bella's husband and the closure of her plot.

such a situation would be "worse" than the death of an LI

Last edited:
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
As long as it's consequences for actually being unfaithful to that person. Like if Sage decides to go beyond "fuck buddies" and then dumps MC because he chose a throuple with M&J in Episode 4 and then fucked all the HOTs in Episode 5, that would be weird
Getting retroactively dumped would be weird, yes. That's why Sage would probably just issue you an ultimatum first.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Getting retroactively dumped would be weird, yes. That's why Sage would probably just issue you an ultimatum first.
It should be that it only counts what you do after you become official, not retroactively. The only exception I can see is Jill, she could be not interested in being with a manwhore, even if the MC was single at that moment.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
the important thing is that it is a consequence of our choices and not a planned turn of the plot, the first example that comes to mind is the return of Bella's husband and the closure of his plot.

such a situation would be "worse" than the death of an LI
yep, I'd honestly prefer he kill off Bella in a shitty way than to have us (MC) deal with her husband returning.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It should be that it only counts what you do after you become official, not retroactively.
Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. Dumping MC for what he did in the past. I wasn't sure how else to word it.
The only exception I can see is Jill, she could be not interested in being with a manwhore, even if the MC was single at that moment.
Well, tough titties. MC is on the path of self discovery and by that I mean, banging as many chicks as possible, because reasons. That's something she'll have to accept. Otherwise she can take a hike.

Reactions: MarinBladewing
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes