Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella's problem isn't her tits... it's her waist.... she has to thin a waist for her hips and thighs it looks like she is wearing an invisible corset....her waist shouldn't be that thin... other than that she is pure perfection

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But the main reason I hit on Bella it's because she's a LI, because if I didn't know she was I would feel kind of a stalker sometimes.
Well, not really. It's normal that the first thing that gets your attention it's her body after all. But I meant it more personalitywise. Hard to get girls is one thing, but with Bella it feels like she rejects you everytime you speak with her. IRL I would have felt like a stalker long before she made any sign of interest.
This is my major concern with Bella.

Half the time it feels like she needs the MC to help her get past whatever happened to her, and her slowly warming to him feels apt. But the other half it feels like she is legitimately scared of what might happen if she gives in, yet the MC keeps pressing anyway. Personally, I find Bella more fun as a friend than a love interest, but until I get a better idea of which half is correct, I'm not thrilled about exploring her path - even in alternate runs.

Honestly, I worry that we're metaphorically insisting a recovering alcoholic join in us for a drink, and I don't like that notion. We really need to get some reveals sooner rather than later.

GeoJ

Aug 12, 2020
Being A DIK makes me wish I was still in college :cry:

Bella is my favorite character, even if her proportions might be a tad-bit exaggerated. If we suspend our belief momentarily, you can see how easy it is for most people to fall for her: a mysterious backstory, fleeting moments of weakness, having an ice cold glare...

Not to mention the motives of the player. I just want to see her soft side, embrace her, and tell her that it's okay, you don't always have to be so strong. But I'm sure there are others who just want to figure her out and call it a day.

Of course, that's just my two cents.

DrPinkCake will never see this but this person is my inspiration for adult game development and story writing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was thinking here at work (the justice system is mostly shut down here), do you guys think we will get another path decision like the one at the end of episode 3?

Maybe in episode 7 after we read the letter about how to use the money, or even a LI needing a place to stay. If we have another big path choice like the one in the last season, what you guys think it would be?
it's probably early, if in the next chapter there is a big revelation in the finale, then in the seventh we may have several paths to choose from.

if so I would hope they were more significant than the last one, in which it seems that it is more a question of interest than of plot, iwe choose who to be consoled by, but for now there does not seem to be a big difference in the development of the story.

assuming that the next big event is drug dealing, I'd like the different paths to depend on our relationships with the various characters: if we help Sage, if we defend Maya's free tuition, if we help Quinn and Tommy get out of this bad thing etc .. being able to choose only among the options that make sense considering our choices (RP and affinity) up to that point

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
This is my major concern with Bella.

Half the time it feels like she needs the MC to help her get past whatever happened to her, and her slowly warming to him feels apt. But the other half it feels like she is legitimately scared of what might happen if she gives in, yet the MC keeps pressing anyway. Personally, I find Bella more fun as a friend than a love interest, but until I get a better idea of which half is correct, I'm not thrilled about exploring her path - even in alternate runs.

Honestly, I worry that we're metaphorically insisting a recovering alcoholic join in us for a drink, and I don't like that notion. We really need to get some reveals sooner rather than later.
I think that's exactly why the people on the Bella path like it.

Because it's dangerous and we don't know what we can expect. Some already feel that it's a doomed path, others think it's possible that something amazing can happen. She is my second favorite LI, and i'm on her path because i love mysteries, and because i expect things to go bad or dark, but i want the challenge to try and have a happy ending with her. I don't expect it, and i hope it isn't easy, but i think it will be possible.

What i really want is to see how the entanglement of her and Jill's path will resolve. In the last episode we already had some RP choices, but there needs to be a moment for a break. Even if i do like my old idea for a "bad" ending with both of them.

Reactions: GeoJ

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
The whole thing with Bella has felt like a collision course with Jill from the beginning, which is largely the reason I find them so exciting. Bella seems like she doesn't mind sharing you, but I have my doubts Jill would feel the same way. I don't actually find them as physically attractive as the other girls, but the whole dynamic between them is very fun.

I'm still holding out hope for a harem ending. All the girls are amazing, I don't want to choose. :(

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Personally I'm a fan of multiple paths, Play it one way, do a path, replay it again at a later date and do something different, yes you might miss out on some character stuff, but if the game is done well the things you miss won't be key plot points that are required for the story outside the endgame.
That's exactly what I am doing right now. This time I am on Sage's path, but it has been a totally different experience and a huge change to be a massive DIK since on my main path I made the choices I wanted to make (becoming a massive CHICK), that way deciding to start the threesome relationship with M&J.

Later will probably make a new route with Jill or Bella to see all the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinvarus

Dec 20, 2019
Bella's problem isn't her tits... it's her waist.... she has to thin a waist for her hips and thighs it looks like she is wearing an invisible corset....her waist shouldn't be that thin... other than that she is pure perfection
Yoga does wonders. You will be surprised how Yoga can help her balance her huge tits on her thin waist and also strengthen her abs to support her upper body weight.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes