JB08

Aug 6, 2016
she was at the DIKs party dancing with Jamie in episode 2 where MC and Derek do the shots off of Melanie and Sarah
She appears to have been at the party in ep 2.

View attachment 770961
Blue dress in the background View attachment 770959
Thanks guys, i was going to try and load up some saves to find it after I beat the devs other game acting lessons, which I just did....
Who knew Sally had it in her.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
So I went back to play Ep2 and this dialogue makes the Jill/Bella friendship.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

She's not more open to Bella. What's she's hiding?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I went back to play Ep2 and this dialogue makes the Jill/Bella friendship.
View attachment 771498 View attachment 771500 View attachment 771501 View attachment 771502 View attachment 771503 View attachment 771504 View attachment 771505

She's not more open to Bella. What's she's hiding?
I don't necessarily think that line means she's hiding anything. The MC says that he thinks she's more "open" than Bella, and to be an "open" person generally means that you trust others easily and therefore tell them things about yourself more freely. Jill doesn't see herself this way, most likely due to her Royce heritage and because she's been hurt before when trusting people who get close to her, so she's not entirely "open" because of that. But she has a kind, understanding heart, so she doesn't hold grudges or stop wanting to trust people even after being hurt, but Bella is probably the opposite of that, hence why Jill sees herself as "more understanding" than Bella.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I've played through a few times and this is legit the first time I'm noticing her lol. Maybe I should pay attention to the nerds more I don't even remember what they look like.
I remember Sally and Magnar, but the others don't really stand out. I wonder if we'll see KRJ slipping in somewhere soon.

*edit: MagnAR. I guess I didn't remember him that well.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
I've played through a few times and this is legit the first time I'm noticing her lol. Maybe I should pay attention to the nerds more I don't even remember what they look like.
I remember Sally and Magnus, but the others don't really stand out. I wonder if we'll see KRJ slipping in somewhere soon.
Who is Magnus?

With this game and this thread, I've learned to pay attention to minute details and overanalyze.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't expect a harem ending with this dev, as I'm seeing more of a Julius Caesar ending by pursuing multiple LIs. :HideThePain:
So when it is about to happen, pervheaven is just around the corner, we get buthchered at the middle of the campus? The End?
I don't know how Shakespeare got away with that but DPC won't! I mean expectations toward Cake are obviously higher :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Ok after playing this crazy good game I checked out the devs other game Acting Lessons...

Now I am pretty paranoid how this game is going to end and what surprises are in store for us. I mean, I understand that not every game needs a stereotypical gushy happy ending and I dont think DrPinkCake should be forced to do anything
*sharpens sword*
But it would be nice if DrPinkCake didnt go full Game of Thrones with the characters
*takes gun from safe*
I mean sure the writer deserves to express his creativity and bring to reality his vision for the plot and the characters instead of bowing to every whim of the fans and wild requests
*inquires about hiring international rogue mercenary groups on the dark web with bitcoin*
But its still important to make sure to give some ups along with all the downs on the inevitable emotional roller-coaster
*puts weapons away*
Just saying..

Cant wait for how it all ends. Props to DrPinkCake

Jun 5, 2017
So when it is about to happen, pervheaven is just around the corner, we get buthchered at the middle of the campus? The End?
I don't know how Shakespeare got away with that but DPC won't! I mean expectations toward Cake are obviously higher :devilish:
At the HOTs hellweek celebration, I'm imagining the MC tied on a chair, blindfolded. We'll be surprised by a stab of every LI and sidegirl we have fooled around as a consequence of the player being unfaithful.
I'm calling it right now, not even Nostradamus can see it coming.

Just kidding, I'm just riding the theory train here. And I don't want to jinx it.

Edit:
Hey! We made it to 4k pages! Just by pure intellectual inputs! :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes