otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
It has been suggested before but it's far from being the only thing that could explain what's in the locked room and I'd say it's one of the more unlikely things it could be.

I'm not talking about the room only though. The way she acts, her husband absence and yes, the room, they all fit. Which other theory in this thread fits better in your opinion? (I'm not a regular here so assume I didn't read any).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
agreed but i think DPC has learned from his experience with working on Acting Lessons.Though still headstrong with what his goals are, i still think he might not be too serious with the story of Badik other than college level drama with only the whole Quinn side of the plot being possibly more serious with drug dealers and shit
True, but prostitution angle kind of took a darker turn in ep. 5 with Ashley and Mona being upset if not traumatized. Quinn's fast food was treated in a much more light-hearted way (if that's possible) in the earlier episodes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not talking about the room only though. The way she acts, her husband absence and yes, the room, they all fit. Which other theory in this thread fits better in your opinion? (I'm not a regular here so assume I didn't read any).
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png
We don't know for sure, but this is my theory...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"the mystery of the closed room" is probably just James's stuff he left behind. I don't think there will be a twist or something sinister in there. People are just expecting too much

Reactions: otronegro

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If DPC repeats the AL fiasco due to some deep need to tell that story every time he writes a story, he will lose a lot of followers. AL did not have nearly as many followers as BADIK does. Imagine the angst if Bella, or almost anyone, turns out to be a murdering psycho. Granted if it is Stephen Burke, that is not NEARLY as problematic, and adds the possibility of the MC cucking Stephen, then killing Stephen, and why not Tybalt along with him.... ok not killing the kid is better. Dick whipping him with your spunk after ploughing Jade AND Cathy AND Maya And Josy AND Sage AND Quinn and of course the dynamic duo (Jill AND Bella) in front of him would be better. Matter of fact, THAT's quality entertainment. Perhaps while Tybalt is restrained with a ball gag in his mouth, a very tight spiked cock ring on, and being assraped by Chad to complete the picture..... yes.... I can almost visualize it... Spunkorama. BEAutiFULL!

Ashley and Mona however, do need vengeance, and I am sure Stephen is the cause for both issues. Perhaps Derrick could do the honors for that, while the MC dickslaps Tybalt in my before mentioned scenario.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If DPC repeats the AL fiasco due to some deep need to tell that story every time he writes a story, he will lose a lot of followers. AL did not have nearly as many followers as BADIK does. Imagine the angst if Bella, or almost anyone, turns out to be a murdering psycho. Granted if it is Stephen Burke, that is not NEARLY as problematic, and adds the possibility of the MC cucking Stephen, then killing Stephen, and why not Tybalt along with him.... ok not killing the kid is better. Dick whipping him with your spunk after ploughing Jade AND Cathy AND Maya And Josy AND Sage AND Quinn and of course the dynamic duo (Jill AND Bella) in front of him would be better. Matter of fact, THAT's quality entertainment. Perhaps while Tybalt is restrained with a ball gag in his mouth, a very tight spiked cock ring on, and being assraped by Chad to complete the picture..... yes.... I can almost visualize it... Spunkorama. BEAutiFULL!
Well, that escalated quickly. :LOL:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I would be fine if a character went psycho or possible murder, but only if both are avoidable by player choice.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I would be fine if a character went psycho or possible murder, but only if both are avoidable by player choice.
I was actually kidding.. DPC would lose so many fans if he did to BADIK what he did to Acting Lessons. He has 10x or more the fans now, and folks are much more invested in their preferred love interest(s). Melting one in a fire or having one be a psycho-killer would destroy much of his fan base. Besides, he already told (poorly) that tale in Acting Lessons. He got burned for it too. Hopefully he learned his lesson, and while he can certainly pull things out of the hat to make life more interesting, I agree with the consensus that this is an American Pie, coming of age story. Much better served is a moral lesson on some level rather than some kind of life or death event. Still, my last post did make me smile a bit privately....

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Lowkey should've had an ending where you end up with Leah in Acting Lessons change my mind
I won't, because you're right. Hell, the reveal that...

...should have never happened in the first place. Not only did it come out of thin air, but it brought nothing to the story other than unnecessary drama, as well as a contrived way to

and punish us for fucking around with other people.

Reactions: ename144

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
punished even if you DIDN't fuck around
AL was a total fail for me personally. Before that ending I was mostly ok with it. But that ending, and Leah turning rancid... yeah not happy

Reactions: TrollTimes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
AL didn't do it for me either. It's an ok game in my book whereas BaDIK is a top level game. Right off the bat, I didn't like Megan at all (personality or looks). Major design flaw when you bank on your players being attracted to your main girl that they are forced into a relationship with. The "choice" couldn't come fast enough for me. Bye Felicia (Megan).

Then I even got tired of Liam...crowd surfing, really? :rolleyes: Then, because of the chad choices I made in story, the last third of the game became a borefest. No lewd scenes and no fun. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when BaDIK turned out to be my all time favorite AVN game.

Jallo18

Feb 18, 2019
when will ep 6 be released it starts to take time i hope there will be plenty of interesting stuff

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Still talking the same thing lmfao. Yeah, we get it, you are salty about AL's ending. Now will you guys please stop this stupid ass circlejerking already? IT. WILL. NOT. HAPPEN. FOR. FUCK'S. SAKE. Are you guys that dense that you can't even imagine any other scenario in your head? Are you that dense to think that DPC will write the same plot twist in the same way in his second game (which has a completely different plot and theme) ? Be honest and do tell please, are you that unimaginative? It's ridiculous honestly, you literally sit there and write paragraphs about it.
Or are you secretly hoping for DPC to do the same thing so you can say "NANANANANA, look I said so, boohoo this game sucks"? I'm trying to understand why are you guys talking about this shit for 1000th time when it's been stated by the DEVELOPER HIMSELF months before so clearly it's not going to happen. Please, do help me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Still talking the same thing lmfao. Yeah, we get it, you are salty about AL's ending. Now will you guys please stop this stupid ass circlejerking already? IT. WILL. NOT. HAPPEN. FOR. FUCK'S. SAKE. Are you guys that dense that you can't even imagine any other scenario in your head? Are you that dense to think that DPC will write the same plot twist in the same way in his second game (which has a completely different plot and theme) ? Be honest and do tell please, are you that unimaginative? It's ridiculous honestly, you literally sit there and write paragraphs about it.
Or are you secretly hoping for DPC to do the same thing so you can say "NANANANANA, look I said so, boohoo this game sucks"? I'm trying to understand why are you guys talking about this shit for 1000th time when it's been stated by the DEVELOPER HIMSELF months before so clearly it's not going to happen. Please, do help me.
They are concerned that the ending to BaDIK could ruin all the fun they had up to that point, and are pointing to DPC's previous work to illustrate a worst case scenario. Despite your assertion, DPC has not revealed the ending to this game yet, so worrying about it is hardly ridiculous.

I'm not really sure what's so hard to understand about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes