Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Isn't Mona the only one who is working as a prostitution?
I don't think game ever hinted at Ashley working like that. She was probably upset by more teasing by Mel & Sarah.
I came (heh) to the conclusion because of the scene in the mansion where MC barges in on Elena comforting a crying Ashley. I certainly could be wrong, but I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. Clearly some prostitution is being attempted because we saw Mona in a room with Stephen Burke (buddy, I'm not even close to finished cucking you). Ashley rightly gets upset when forced to do anything sexual against her will (ex. HOT sauna scene), so my money is on her being pimped out during the party.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I hope the story of this game doesn't take a dark turn like choosing which character gets live or die. What I love about this game is it's humor, if there's personal relationship drama with the girls that's fine and to be expected. But I don't want some over the top Soap Opera life and death drama. Like I hope your not forced into the Quinn drug stuff. Because if there's a choice? I will let Quinn drown in her own fuck ups, if it means nothing about it effects the MC.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope the story of this game doesn't take a dark turn like choosing which character gets live or die. What I love about this game is it's humor, if there's personal relationship drama with the girls that's fine and to be expected. But I don't want some over the top Soap Opera life and death drama. Like I hope your not forced into the Quinn drug stuff. Because if there's a choice? I will let Quinn drown in her own fuck ups, if it means nothing about it effects the MC.
I too enjoyed the more light-hearted nature of season 1. I doubt there will be a "choice" like in AL. And I also think you're safe on the drug storyline unless you agreed to smoke up with Quinn and Riona. I can't imagine DPC forcing players into a life of drugs when you have already opted out in ep. 4 & 5. No promises if you decided to be a pothead, however. I'm sure that choice is going to lead MC deep into Quinn's drug drama.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I came (heh) to the conclusion because of the scene in the mansion where MC barges in on Elena comforting a crying Ashley. I certainly could be wrong, but I'm just putting 2 and 2 together. Clearly some prostitution is being attempted because we saw Mona in a room with Stephen Burke (buddy, I'm not even close to finished cucking you). Ashley rightly gets upset when forced to do anything sexual against her will (ex. HOT sauna scene), so my money is on her being pimped out during the party.
Yeah Ashley was probably expected or did the deed with one of the important guests there but her feelings for Derek and the guilt could be behind her distress. Mona looked to be expected to serve Burke but she couldn`t go through with it...thank god! I loves my Mona :love: just wish she was a LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
without some dramatic turning point we are already on the side of a soap opera (love and betrayal, the letter of the mystery, the room behind the door ...)

the important thing is that they are not sudden turns, without any real warning (and without any possibility of avoiding them) and above all completely useless.

I the only condition that I put is that each LI at the end of the game is reachable, even through a very complicated path and sexual abstinence, but all of them must be reachable.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Seeing that Bella preview screenshot made me wonder about her and Maya. Far be it for me to slut shame, but those are two characters I would have expected to dress the least provocatively.

It would have made more sense for a married, late 30's, sexually repressed librarian to dress ultra conservatively at the beginning of the story and then gradually dress more provocatively in each consecutive scene with MC since his magic dick "reawakens" her. I did see her in a pant suit in ep. 1 so I guess maybe she does have a slight progression?? :unsure:

As for Maya, in ep. 1, she says she doesn't want to attract any attention from guys. Uh, ok. Again, not to judge but you're wearing open midriff low cut tank tops with super short mini skirts, booty shorts and visible g-strings. Women don't wear g-strings for comfort, quoting an ex GF. I know lipstick lesbians are a thing, but if you don't want college dudes macking on you every 5 seconds, then check the attire. I think secretly, she does like the attention from guys. Daddy issues.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Seeing that Bella preview screenshot made me wonder about her and Maya. Far be it for me to slut shame, but those are two characters I would have expected to dress the least provocatively.

It would have made more sense for a married, late 30's, sexually repressed librarian to dress ultra conservatively at the beginning of the story and then gradually dress more provocatively in each consecutive scene with MC since his magic dick "reawakens" her. I did see her in a pant suit in ep. 1 so I guess maybe she does have a slight progression?? :unsure:

As for Maya, in ep. 1, she says she doesn't want to attract any attention from guys. Uh, ok. Again, not to judge but you're wearing open midriff low cut tank tops with super short mini skirts, booty shorts and visible g-strings. Women don't wear g-strings for comfort, quoting an ex GF. I know lipstick lesbians are a thing, but if you don't want college dudes macking on you every 5 seconds, then check the attire. I think secretly, she does like the attention from guys. Daddy issues.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you don't have to think about it too much, the same way ad any girl is more or less openly bisexual. it is the context, an overly dressed girl is out of place.

Bella is dressed really in a nonsense way for a librarian / teacher, she pushes a lot more than Jade and Cathe who still care about being sexy.

I have always seen Maya quite childish, it is credible that she dresses in a provocative way without being fully aware of it. also if she dressed more cluttered she would attract even more attention from Quinn and the other HOTs, and she certainly has no interest in this happening.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I have always seen Maya quite childish, it is credible that she dresses in a provocative way without being fully aware of it. also if she dressed more cluttered she would attract even more attention from Quinn and the other HOTs, and she certainly has no interest in this happening.
That's true. That would explain her clothing. If she wants to get into the HOTs then she needs to dress like a HOT not like a lumberjack lesbian in flannel. It also strikes me as funny when she says to MC, you really shouldn't be attracted to me...but also let me just stroke your junk while we netflix and chill in my bed in my underwear. o_O

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's true. That would explain her clothing. If she wants to get into the HOTs then she needs to dress like a HOT not like a lumberjack lesbian in flannel. It also strikes me as funny when she says to MC, you really shouldn't be attracted to me...but also let me just stroke your junk while we netflix and chill in my bed in my underwear. o_O
verbal and non-verbal communication is not Maya's strong point ...:rolleyes::D

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Lol
Fuck Quinn. Gaz from Timestamps is the superior use of that model!
Such animosity is so thrilling :BootyTime: Now, I can totally picture Quinn and your MC in a highly violent sadomasochist hate-sex session, destroying the campus in the process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, many patreons used to vote for the most revealing suit in the polls. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes