tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Saves will work but the patch won't. The full 0.5.2 version that is inexplicably still the one linked in the OP (even though it's been mentioned countless times that it's problematic) is an unpacked version of the game and the patch doesn't work with that. It needs to be a clean version of the game for the patch to work.

You can still get a clean version of the 0.5.0 version that will work with the patch from this torrent link:

Or you you can try these hosting site links:
will the "modified saves detected" fix work with the new update? i have the compressed version

Oct 1, 2020
Saves will work but the patch won't. The full 0.5.2 version that is inexplicably still the one linked in the OP (even though it's been mentioned countless times that it's problematic) is an unpacked version of the game and the patch doesn't work with that. It needs to be a clean version of the game for the patch to work.

You can still get a clean version of the 0.5.0 version that will work with the patch from this torrent link:

Or you you can try these hosting site links:
Thank you!

Reactions: Lord Soth

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know that she is surprised there but yeah there are some pics where she is kinda creepy like you say, this one for example: View attachment 884478

ok, but for Bella the problem is the look, often strange, often with ball eyes ...

for Jill it's the overall expression, sometimes she looks like a mature woman full of botox, sometimes an alien, sometimes a man disguised "badly" as a woman ...

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
I have the walkthrough cheat mod installed and the mod error fix as well, so will it cause problems when I install the next patch? Is there a way to remove the mod?

Reactions: tombeir

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have the walkthrough cheat mod installed and the mod error fix as well, so will it cause problems when I install the next patch? Is there a way to remove the mod?
If you have the mod installed then the patch won't work and there's no way to remove the mod as it overwrites several game files and removing them would break the game.

You'll either have to download the full version when it's released (all 11GB of it) or try one of the links from my earlier post to get the clean 0.5.0 version which will work with the patch.

The mod error fix should work as I believe it was made to be universal, however DPC said in the changelog that they've made changes to certain variables in the code, so it's possible it might not work anymore if some of those changes affect it.

Reactions: tombeir

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
ok, but for Bella the problem is the look, often strange, often with ball eyes ...

for Jill it's the overall expression, sometimes she looks like a mature woman full of botox, sometimes an alien, sometimes a man disguised "badly" as a woman ...
I know Jill has some bad close ups, but come on, "alien", "a man disguised badly as a woman" that some of the worst things you said about her looks and I've never noticed that she resembles what you just said. I know her design isn't "perfect" in all categories but I think she is still one of the most attractive and expressive characters in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know Jill has some bad close ups, but come on, "alien", "a man disguised badly as a woman" that some of the worst things you said about her looks and I've never noticed that she resembles what you just said. I know her design isn't "perfect" in all categories but I think she is still one of the most attractive and expressive characters in the game.
ok, clearly I exaggerated to explain myself, however Jill changes a lot from one image to another

in the last avatar doesn't seem to you a woman heavily retouched with botox?

Reactions: DavDR

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
If you have the mod installed then the patch won't work and there's no way to remove the mod as it overwrites several game files and removing them would break the game.

You'll either have to download the full version when it's released (all 11GB of it) or try one of the links from my earlier post to get the clean 0.5.0 version which will work with the patch.

The mod error fix should work as I believe it was made to be universal, however DPC said in the changelog that they've made changes to certain variables in the code, so it's possible it might not work anymore if some of those changes affect it.
So I had the mod installed for 0.5.2 and then I downloaded the original 0.5 version but in my save files, the mod menu at the bottom right was still there, so I installed the error fix. Why is this happening.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
ok, clearly I exaggerated to explain myself, however Jill changes a lot from one image to another

in the last avatar doesn't seem to you a woman heavily retouched with botox?
No, I have seen a lot of woman that use botox with various degrees of success and this isn't one to me, even if what you said is true this is the design that DPC gave her which I definitely like more than Bella from head to toes and that is enough for me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, I have seen a lot of woman that use botox with various degrees of success and this isn't one to me, even if what you said is true this is the design that DPC gave her which I definitely like more than Bella from head to toes and that is enough for me.
it is not a matter of personal tastes, as a female type, Jill is very near to my ideal (brunette, long hair, body not too teen ..).

in other images she has a much more natural face, in the avatar she has a very tight face, with few creases of expression

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
So I had the mod installed for 0.5.2 and then I downloaded the original 0.5 version but in my save files, the mod menu at the bottom right was still there, so I installed the error fix. Why is this happening.
Mods messes up saves and persistent files so you have two options:
1) After the release wait for a new mod so you can use your saves
2)Delete your saves,mods,persistent files, download 0.5.0 and start all over again

wherever you decide good luck

dirkdirkinson

Jul 2, 2020
Seeing that Bella preview screenshot made me wonder about her and Maya. Far be it for me to slut shame, but those are two characters I would have expected to dress the least provocatively.

It would have made more sense for a married, late 30's, sexually repressed librarian to dress ultra conservatively at the beginning of the story and then gradually dress more provocatively in each consecutive scene with MC since his magic dick "reawakens" her. I did see her in a pant suit in ep. 1 so I guess maybe she does have a slight progression?? :unsure:

As for Maya, in ep. 1, she says she doesn't want to attract any attention from guys. Uh, ok. Again, not to judge but you're wearing open midriff low cut tank tops with super short mini skirts, booty shorts and visible g-strings. Women don't wear g-strings for comfort, quoting an ex GF. I know lipstick lesbians are a thing, but if you don't want college dudes macking on you every 5 seconds, then check the attire. I think secretly, she does like the attention from guys. Daddy issues.
As strange as it may be for someone to bring up cultural sexism on a website that caters primarily to horny men, here goes.
*Sets out the soapbox*

Even insinuating that a woman, real or fake, should have to consider what a bunch of men will think about her clothes is both ridiculous, and a very sad reality. There are many reasons that a woman may want to wear revealing clothes that don't include a man's inability to control his reproductive organs. She works really hard on her figure and wants to show it off, she's more comfortable that way, or, I don't know, because she JUST WANTS TO. "She shouldn't wear that if she doesn't want men to look at her and desire her" is just one small step from "she shouldn't wear that if she doesn't want to be raped". Women shouldn't have to wake up in the morning and think to themselves, "Hmmm, I don't want to be molested today. Well, sweat pants and a hoodie it is then." And before you come back at me with, "That's just reality," or "That's not really what I meant," actually think about the insinuations being made.

1-That she needs to dress a certain way because of how a man will react, positively or negatively.
2-That a mans inability to control themselves is somehow HER fault.
3-That the way one dresses is automatically a fast and hard judgement on one's morality.

You may not have wanted to "slut shame", but you did. You may not have wanted to make a comment with extremely obvious sexist undertones, but you did. I'm not surprised, and I'm not angry, and I'm not even a woman. But I AM saying you should look at the way you think about women and their clothes, and see if there isn't something you can change. Look at beautiful women, enjoy beautiful women, even fap to beautiful women. Don't project your insecurities onto them.

*Picks up soapbox*

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
it is not a matter of personal tastes, as a female type, Jill is very near to my ideal (brunette, long hair, body not too teen ..).

in other images she has a much more natural face, in the avatar she has a very tight face, with few creases of expression
That is why she is a video game character, she might not look natural to you here but it's one of her pictures that I like.

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Mods messes up saves and persistent files so you have two options:
1) After the release wait for a new mod so you can use your saves
2)Delete your saves,mods,persistent files, download 0.5.0 and start all over again

wherever you decide good luck
If someone used the mod to unlock the scenes and render galleries it messes wth the persistent file, but for those who unlocked them without the mod then the persistent file should be fine even if they used the mod to occasionally change some variables on another playthrough.

Reactions: n0cn1l

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is why she is a video game character, she might not look natural to you here but it's one of her pictures that I like.
the other LIs are in the same video game, and they don't have Jill's problem, or at least it happens less often, even in the avatars on Discord I notice this.

probably it depends on the "technical" fact that Jill's character was added later and is the one that remained most similar to the original model, but this is my guess

• Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes