Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
While I agree that whether Jill was staying there or not at that point of time is pure speculation on my part,the latter isn't.

Jill is currently a 3rd year which was stated in the scene where she met Josy,which means she was a freshman two years ago I.e. when she met Rusty, who was also a freshman at that time.
You're right about Jill being a Junior, Aohsyyen. I missed that in my 50 run-throughs! Hehe.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Dear God.

Each time these previews are shared, I am once again blown away by how gorgeous that Sage render is. Absolutely cannot wait to find out the story behind it.

Plus, everything else! Not-D&D! Date with Jill! Drinks with Nicole! A possible end to the Quinn BS!

poe36.gif

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
let me get the american system of college right, its freshman , junior and then senior right?
Freshman, sophomore, junior then senior

Edit: Of course if you fail certain classes or have not met the requirements for your degree, you can keep paying tuition to continue beyond your fourth school year. Most try to aim for four years, though its common in America for people to finish school in five years. Doubt that will come into play in this game though.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
let me get the american system of college right, its freshman , junior and then senior right?
High School Grad-
Freshman
Sophomore
Junior
Senior
Most Euro schools seem to lump late high school and early college into " College"
and then after you specialize aka choose a major into "University"

US lumps it thus
High School - High School Diploma
Jr. College - Associates' Degree/ prep for Baccalaureate
College- College Diploma (Baccalaureate) (4 year degree)
Grad School (Master's Degree)
Doctoral Program (PhD Degree)
Post Doctoral Program

Usually nothing past the Grad School level pays enough to be worth pursuing. Just saying not judging. I made more with my Master's Degree in the US than I would have made with a PhD in the EU. SOOO most do not pursue the extra college debt. In my case I am almost done with two Doctoral Degrees, but not for the money. Rather for the thrill of research/exploration. Granted I am the exception rather than the rule.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
True, but prostitution angle kind of took a darker turn in ep. 5 with Ashley and Mona being upset if not traumatized. Quinn's fast food was treated in a much more light-hearted way (if that's possible) in the earlier episodes.
Isn't Mona the only one who is working as a prostitution?
I don't think game ever hinted at Ashley working like that. She was probably upset by more teasing by Mel & Sarah.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Little Lamb isn’t the most messed up ending. The death of one of the LI which is unavoidably stupid is.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, the fact so much of that is completely out of the player's control from not being able to save both like some hypothetical ethical dilemma and no control over the catalyst to that event occuring. Makes sense in how the story was setup and tackled, but I feel didn't work primarily when you realize there is no stopping it. Don't think anything like what will happen here, but wouldn't be surprised if something dark does rear its head into the narrative at some point.

Mar 18, 2019
Isn't Mona the only one who is working as a prostitution?
I don't think game ever hinted at Ashley working like that. She was probably upset by more teasing by Mel & Sarah.
Most of the HOTS are in the prostitution business, Camilla, Rionna, sometimes Quinn, Sarah, soon probably Lily, Melanie could possibly be in too but we haven’t seen yet.
We haven’t seen Mona, Ashly, and Elena so far. We’ve seen scenes with them but not for money

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes