Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're out of your damn mind if you think Jill's ass is at the bottom. (Bella wasn't even mentioned lol).
Too much of Quinn has clouded his judgment :LOL: This just makes me want to become a Jill fan you can tell she has got it going on back there when she is playing the piano.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, especially dead girls wouldn't be able to see it.
Tbh, I don't think Pateron thought about banning such content?
Quinn sems to like it rough, so lets beat her to death and fuck her remains, that way we can really be a "pervy boy". I'm not sure if anyone will miss her, since all the talks about her are always about her body. That might have been a little bit too much...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Quinn sems to like it rough, so lets beat her to death and fuck her remains, that way we can really be a "pervy boy". I'm not sure if anyone will miss her, since all the talks about her are always about her body. That might have been a little bit too much...
Not if she's really into it :sneaky:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So that's what happened to her husband.
Well, we don't know what happened indeed. Let me tell you.

And he is/was a soldier no? Maybe he was serving in an expeditionary force! He was a pioneer. A real trooper. Bold. Determined. He got closer than anyone before but then a gravitational pull of such celestial body caught him.. by the balls. I'm afraid literally.

The rest is history. He was last seen at the event horizon. With a face of real struggle (some disrespectful elements described it as lecherous) during his last-ditch attempt to break away. But alas it was too late. Penis connected with cheeks, it sunk between those folds untill the hole itself swallowed it. It happened so fast.

Never heard of him since. A hero who gave his life for science! I admire him. As mc i'm following his footsteps. Tempting fate. Celestial body codename: Bella already within sight. Wish me luck!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so the booty war is between Bella Jil and sage although Bella is clearly the winner wHo do think should be number two

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes