Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It doesn't count if it's in your mind :p we need to properly inspect that booty
jade.jpg
I don't like this butt. Can't help it. I'd rather go for her boobies :sneaky:

I feel bad for Cathy, she's such trash compared with Jade
I like a lot of things in Cathy.. thats above the neck :giggle: I love her heavy lipstick very much, especially the colour. Thats a thing for me. Below the neck, eeeehh, hard sell hard sell...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 335347
I don't like this butt. Can't help it. I'd rather go for her boobies :sneaky:

I like a lot of things in Cathy.. thats above the neck :giggle: I love her heavy lipstick very much, especially the colour. Thats a thing for me. Below the neck, eeeehh, hard sell hard sell...
It`s fine,you`re more of a titt-man

Personally, I like them both I think it's the more mature thing It's also why I'm kind of leaning towards your comment about Bella plus less drama with these ladies unless they have husbands :LOL:
Well Bella thinks she has a husband
And Cathy is married...unless that`s based solely on her wearing a ring...(?)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I can see the appeal. That is one of the reasons i enjoy Cathy (the other being that i find her hot). Not much drama, just some (light) S&M here and there.
Bella is nice too. Her only issue seems to be the ethical one about teacher♥♥Xstudent.

Meanwhile:
Sage i bet is going to become batshit crazy over her boyfriend's affair.
Maya needs money ASAP or else she can't pay the college since it seems like she isn't in speaking terms with her parents.
Jill has some unnamed issues too.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can see the appeal. That is one of the reasons i enjoy Cathy (the other being that i find her hot). Not much drama, just some (light) S&M here and there.
Bella is nice too. Her only issue seems to be the ethical one about teacher♥♥Xstudent.

Meanwhile:
Sage i bet is going to become batshit crazy over her boyfriend's affair.
Maya needs money ASAP or else she can't pay the college since it seems like she isn't in speaking terms with her parents.
Jill has some unnamed issues too.
I understand your point of view, but, come on! No drama? What's the point of the game then? It could be just a kinetic novel showing sexy scenes.

I'm playing DPC's game because of drama, because of interesting backstories that infuse the life into characters...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I understand your point of view, but, come on! No drama? What's the point of the game then? It could be just a kinetic novel showing sexy scenes.

I'm playing DPC's game because of drama, because of interesting backstories that infuse the life into characters...
Because you don't need all womanly relationships to be full of problems the protagonist (John Doe :ROFLMAO:) needs to help solve for them.

Also keep in mind, considering the author, that some of those are likelly to turn out in tears and/or tragedy: Josy maybe will indeed move away since she didn't got acepted into the college and either Sage or Quinn (or maybe both) will do something bad (Quinn may even end up in jail because of her role in the drug ring).

So i do appreciate the "simplicity" of people who just enjoy each other company enough to get together without many worries.:love:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Because you don't need all womanly relationships to be full of problems the protagonist (John Doe :ROFLMAO:) needs to help solve for them.

Also keep in mind, considering the author, that some of those are likelly to turn out in tears and/or tragedy: Josy maybe will indeed move away since she didn't got acepted into the college and either Sage or Quinn (or maybe both) will do something bad (Quinn may even end up in jail because of her role in the drug ring).

So i do appreciate the "simplicity" of people who just enjoy each other company enough to get together without many worries.:love:
Yeah, I know all that. But may I point out that you then chose the game of the wrong author? :LOL:

Reactions: Freezer14
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes