Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
how long does it take to be drop the walkthrough after a new this game update?
Considering it is this game I would say maybe two hours maximum three. But it is better if you wait for the Walkthrough Mod is better, I don't think it will take long to update it.

Reactions: Aizar

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For those who cannot download it due to the stupid limit of MEGA, here I bring you a solution, simply download this program and then download the game from this link https: // nopy. to / R0BZaL01 / BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin.zip so you won't have problems with the stupid limit and the program also takes full advantage of the internet download speed. View attachment 897942

I don't know where I'm wrong but I just download the link to the web page ..

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Considering it is this game I would say maybe two hours maximum three. But it is better if you wait for the Walkthrough Mod is better, I don't think it will take long to update it.
thank you so much mate, i will wait for that before playing this update

kikikikhkn

Jan 21, 2018
hey every one
I have the 5.2 version of the game
if I can patch it pls tell me how or do I need to download 11 gb version?:cry:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Unfortunately, Chrome only allows MEGA to use a part of your available disk space witch is currently insufficient. Please install the MEGA desktop app or our Chrome Extension, or try to free up some space.

my storage on both drives
Local Disk (C:) 1.15 TB free of 1.81 TB
Local Disk (C2:)(E) 1.21 TB free of 1.81 TB

I can download indi game games from Steam that are 10GB and not have any problems

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
Unfortunately, Chrome only allows MEGA to use a part of your available disk space witch is currently insufficient. Please install the MEGA desktop app or our Chrome Extension, or try to free up some space.

I can download indi game games from Steam that are 10GB and not have any problems
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=4541928 i hope this help you.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018

i added the Chrome Ext come to find out i have to PAY FOR PRO to go passed the quota i guess ill have to wait till 2021 or 2022 to download Season 2 on Steam sighs

• Angry
Reactions: Giltdarts
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes