Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Don't be gay, it's only 10gb worth it. I do not understand why people are so afraid of downloading so much, I mean it is a thousand times better than the compressed version since it is at full quality. And if you say that you don't have space which I doubt or that your internet is slow which I also doubt, but even so this game deserves to be played at its full quality, I recommend it.
Belive what you want, but i live in prety rural area and i dont litteraly have the possibility of an high speed internet, so your comment is just rude.

cusftdwymnmirquxdm

Aug 20, 2020
Seems like my brawler stats have reset to 0. Probably caused by me moving around the installation folder of the game.
Is there any way to check if my "relationship points" or anything else has also been reset and is there some file I could edit to max out my brawler stats again?

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
For those who cannot download it due to the stupid limit of MEGA, here I bring you a solution, simply download this program and then download the game from this link https: // nopy. to / R0BZaL01 / BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin.zip so you won't have problems with the stupid limit and the program also takes full advantage of the internet download speed. 1605278053156.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: winterwolf84

Plusminusone

Sep 20, 2020
Is patch (v0.6) working with compressed (v0.5.2) version? And how to include a patch in folder? (Sorry, english isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistake)✌

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
Belive what you want, but i live in prety rural area and i dont litteraly have the possibility of an high speed internet, so your comment is just rude.
I think that with 20 megabytes of internet is enough and I don't think you have less than that considering that you live in the United States of course, assuming you live there.

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
For those who cannot download it due to the stupid limit of MEGA, here I bring you a solution, simply download this program and then download the game from this link https: // nopy. to / R0BZaL01 / BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin.zip so you won't have problems with the stupid limit and the program also takes full advantage of the internet download speed. View attachment 897942
You still using windows xp bro?

Reactions: Peter_Parker

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone else get an exception for

Sayer "rx" is not defined or
Sayer "bd" is not defined

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 144, in script
File "H:\H-Games\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "H:\H-Games\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Fri Nov 13 15:36:24 2020
```

I am sad.

Edit: Okay, after downloading the full version, the problem is fixed. so there seems to be a problem with the Update/Patch and the 0.5.2 version on here. At least for me, as I redownloaded the 0.5.2 two weeks ago in preparation for the patch :D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes