Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So excited to try the new version. Ran into a problem when loading my last save file though.
Apologies if I shouldn't post that here. If there is a better spot, slap me in that direction.
If you have played with WT mod before, you will not load the game now. You have to wait for new update WT mod. :p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Don't be gay, it's only 10gb worth it. I do not understand why people are so afraid of downloading so much, I mean it is a thousand times better than the compressed version since it is at full quality. And if you say that you don't have space which I doubt or that your internet is slow which I also doubt, but even so this game deserves to be played at its full quality, I recommend it.
Some people still don't have access to unlimited downloads. Shocking I know, what is this, 2002?

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
How do you update from 0.5.2 to 0.6 using the patch? I extracted the contents of the 0.5.x patch zip file into the 'game' folder of the game, yet it still shows 0.5.2 in the game. A little help here?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How do you update from 0.5.2 to 0.6 using the patch? I extracted the contents of the 0.5.x patch zip file into the 'game' folder of the game, yet it still shows 0.5.2 in the game. A little help here?
You don't because you downloaded the unpacked version from here, this question has been answered 100s of times

Nov 8, 2018
No offense taken, Kommandant, because you're right. An official Patreon version of 0.5.0, 0.5.1, or 0.5.2 which is unmodded and hasn't been unpacked will work, but the issue is that the 0.5.2 that's been in this thread is unpacked and won't work.
I kindestly apologize for my previous comment and kneel down in front of your endless wisdom (i.e. your ability to read the main page compared to my ignorance to not do so and pretend to know anything)
Now I understand what you mean by "unpacked" files.

Now I have to download 11GB with less than 500KB/s. Kill me pls...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes