larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Never mind. Realized the .torrent file was only for 0.5.2 and NOT 0.6.0 OR even 0.5.0 (since the stupid patch only works on specific versions and not 0.5.x as claimed by the main post). Seriously, 10GB without a torrent? This is silly.

YesOfCourse0

Mar 1, 2020
I downloaded the new 3 GB update but i dont know where i need to extract the file. I downloaded the 0.5 during summer so i had nothing to extra to extract. Can somebody help me?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Don't be gay, it's only 10gb worth it. I do not understand why people are so afraid of downloading so much, I mean it is a thousand times better than the compressed version since it is at full quality. And if you say that you don't have space which I doubt or that your internet is slow which I also doubt, but even so this game deserves to be played at its full quality, I recommend it.
I know right? It's not like half the planet is on lockdown and everything from education, to jobs, to commerce has moved exclusively online, there is absolutely no reason for someone to have slow internet at this point in time! Also it's not like the average AAA game takes like 60gb of storage, everyone should have at least one Terra free!

/s

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I downloaded the new 3 GB update but i dont know where i need to extract the file. I downloaded the 0.5 during summer so i had nothing to extra to extract. Can somebody help me?
Take the files from 'archive.rpa' to 'sound_seasons2.rpa' and put them into the 'game' of the 0.5.0 version and overwrite the existing files.
Capture.PNG

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes