CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
What we really need in 0.3 (along with hell week) is more Jill I’m sure we can all agree. Of the big 5 she’s the one we know least about,we know maya has daddy issues and needs money, we know josy’s the past crush, with conflicting feelings, we know sage is the popular who (for now) is just using for stress/ get back at chad, and we know Bella is married but the husband is nowhere to be seen, is he dead? Is he in the military?( I know 3 years is a long term just a guess) with Jill almost all we have is speculation

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And Jill could have some Mommy issue s LoL
He should add an option for us to build our own Jill. He could give us a set of traits and we could choose which ones we want in our playthrough. Seeing as she's a blank slate with a pretty face it wouldn't be too hard to do.

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
He should add an option for us to build our own Jill. He could give us a set of traits and we could choose which ones we want in our playthrough. Seeing as she's a blank slate with a pretty face it wouldn't be too hard to do.
Build a Jill Lol

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So if you wanna sums up who the Main" Main "girl is

Some good points overall
however
besides Quinn there is no "the main girl"
player will have to choose his own main girl out of the ones available.
Do I want this game to go the way of Acting Lessons? No. Do I even think this game will go that way. No, I don't. But I am not a fool (regardless of what others might think). DrPinkCake messed up one game that I liked a lot - thoroughly and totally. The possibility exists that he might do it again. I'm not going to just blindly ignore that possibility. I trusted him and felt betrayed. Trust once lost is difficult to regain.

But, his writing ability is so good, that I have given him a second chance. And, in the meantime, unless things go south, I WILL enjoy this game.
You see I don`t agree that he messed up AL,I like it,even the twist - here`s the problem though:everyone who liked Leah must have been frustrated af,because that story and that twist would work in a movie or a book,not in a game of this type.You`re doomed to dissapoint a portion of your audience after turning potential LI into a psycho killer with very lil clues along the way.
The need to make a choice was something I saw coming early on,it was spilled out at one point when i think MC said "I`m starting to hurt people around me" - so the need to make a choice wasn`t a problem at least for me - Leah was.

That`s what bothers me now,the one girl I`m interested the most,the one that has the most to do with everything is NOT a "main girl"?wtf man...
I`ll say it again - proof reader.

I don`t think he`s gonna it again but I do think,I`m 97% sure we will have to choose 1 girl at the ending of this story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Might be she was around a circle of shady people,might be she were in a financial though spot herself,saw an opportunity and being clever,took it.
Parents perhaps? or she just fell in with the wrong crowd I'm kind of thinking along the lines of Sansa here she learned from some of the greatest villains in Westeros and Quinn was similar

And that`s Jill biggest problem for now,as I recall we have nothing to confirm or deny any theory.
The mystery women that she is maybe she is in the same situation as the MC and lost one of her parents and not both also this newspaper clipping if it was said her parent's death would she keep something like that around?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
that would be awesome but why not use it on all the girl, not just jill

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The mystery women that she is maybe she is in the same situation as the MC and lost one of her parents and not both also this newspaper clipping if it was said her parent's death would she keep something like that around?
Jill’s mom is your mom, she left because she thought you were an ugly baby, your dad couldn’t tell you the truth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Parents perhaps? or she just fell in with the wrong crowd I'm kind of thinking along the lines of Sansa here she learned from some of the greatest villains in Westeros and Quinn was similar

It`s a possibility,though Quinn doesn`t seem to be hurt or dark,it`s more how she just is,the combination of traits she has makes her not waste time on moral dillemas...just you know be who she is without brakes - that`s the vibe I`m getting

As for Jill the pictures are important for sure,we just have no idea why yet

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Some good points overall
however
besides Quinn there is no "the main girl"
I don't 100% agree that Quinn is essential to the story because if you think about it in order for her to exist {i mean her business to exit } she needs a cover and from all the girls Sage is the perfect choice for her, aside her business there not enough build for her to claim her essential to the game,so unless she got some character development that can make her an important person for the story or she stays as a side girl, sorry

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't 100% agree that Quinn is essential to the story because if you think about it in order for her to exist {i mean her business to exit } she needs a cover and from all the girls Sage is the perfect choice for her, aside her business there not enough build for her to claim her essential to the game,so unless she got some character development that can make her an important person for the story or she stays as a side girl, sorry
Without Quinn
-There is no prostitution content
-MC doesn`t get kicked out on the street naked,doesn`t have a scene with Bella,doesn`t land up at Maya`s bedroom
-There is no cumpetition,because Quinn makes deal with Tommy for HoT`s to be there
-There is no Maya grinding MC and ending up apologizing getting as close as they are in general
-This one`s a speculation - there`s a good chance one of the HoT`s is Chad`s secret lover,might be even Quinn herself,if true,without Quinn there would be no Sage content

Yuge portion of the game dissapears without Quinn.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
ok for those of who don't know I create a pool for who has the best booty in the game so if you want to vote head to the page 447 and vote right now the winners are Jill Sage and Camila

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
-This one`s a speculation - there`s a good chance one of the HoT`s is Chad`s secret lover,might be even Quinn herself,if true,without Quinn there would be no Sage content
I do believe it’s Quinn, there are multiple angles that benefit her if she sleeps with Chad, 1 being that Sage is so focused on chad cheating that Quinn basically has full control of the hots

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Without Quinn
-There is no prostitution content
-MC doesn`t get kicked out on the street naked,doesn`t have a scene with Bella,doesn`t land up at Maya`s bedroom
-There is no cumpetition,because Quinn makes deal with Tommy for HoT`s to be there
-There is no Maya grinding MC and ending up apologizing getting as close as they are in general

Yuge portion of the game dissapears without Quinn.
you seem to forget that huge portion of what your saying is coming from sage, not Quinn without Sage there is no Quinn, to begin with
without Sage no business for Quinn no mc going to the hots or even interacting with the dicks no chad no shared moment with Bella or even Maya's brother that lead the mc to share his room with Maya
so yeah without sage Quinn will just be a side story that has some fishy thing going underground

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes