name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I do believe it’s Quinn, there are multiple angles that benefit her if she sleeps with Chad, 1 being that Sage is so focused on chad cheating that Quinn basically has full control of the hots
It`s possible,however keep in mind Quinn could have just ask one of her female friends to seduce Chad to keep Sage busy...

you seem to forget that huge portion of what your saying is coming from sage, not Quinn without Sage there is no Quinn, to begin with
without Sage no business for Quinn no mc going to the hots or even interacting with the dicks no chad no shared moment with Bella or even Maya's brother that lead the mc to share his room with Maya
so yeah without sage Quinn will just be a side story that has some fishy thing going underground
No,Sage is clueless,Sage is Quinn`s bitch,replay the game and pay close attention to their interactions.

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
He should add an option for us to build our own Jill. He could give us a set of traits and we could choose which ones we want in our playthrough. Seeing as she's a blank slate with a pretty face it wouldn't be too hard to do.
Interesting thought, but a nightmare to program. You would have any number of different paths just for her. He would have to drop everything else in the game, and probably rename it 'Life With Jill'! :)

Reactions: Nevu and Mytez

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You would be best putting them through to face Bella I can't see it changing plus everyone seems to have forgotten :LOL:
True, but I feel we should really wait till 0.3 for more photos, we’ve barely seen anything of Jill and sage

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
What are the results to that other poll? That best girl one or something. I can't really find it and I'm curious to see if Sage is still above Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes