Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There are currently other 6 reasonable people on earth good to know :LOL:
Jill is 10 votes above Maya,I would just love to hear how this is about anything other than looks:LOL:
Camilla is above Josy...lul
Well at least you can only vote the once just tried it there again :LOL: my one vote and it's still stuck on one :rolleyes: Camillias booty is ahead of josy that's what that is

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not judging. Just observing,
*Is observing Bella's booty* My scientific mission goes well for now :geek: I found a.. safe distance
beauty is subjective it's really in the eye of the holder some find Maya more attractive others prefer Jill
You haven't been around enough to know that we don't care about such reasonable nonsense here! :sneaky: *Transmits message while still around orbit of Bella's "Event Horizon"*

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It seems to me that Bella gonna face against Sage Jill And Camila since everyone seems to forget about my poll :LOL: :LOL:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Was I the only one that before the game came out thought that Maya was going to be a wild party girl? Just based on the preview photos? Pleasantly surprised that it was not the case

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
*Is observing Bella's booty* My scientific mission goes well for now :geek: I found a.. safe distance

You haven't been around enough to know that we don't care about such reasonable nonsense here! :sneaky: *Transmits message while still around orbit of Bella's "Event Horizon"*
you'll be scared to know how long I've been around observing :whistle: just saying :whistle::whistle:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Was I the only one that before the game came out thought that Maya was going to be a wild party girl? Just based on the preview photos? Pleasantly surprised that it was not the case
Didn't think that but I like that you like it's not like that.

Reactions: CAznable

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I didn't even know pinkcake was doing another game, I just found it in the last updates tab lol

But when I saw Quinn I though she was going to be one of those girls that look badass but are a sweetheart, like the big sis from Flirty F.

They are both beautiful in their own way,I guess the voters preffer slightly curvy brunettes?
B E L L A

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, Maya and Jill are definitely my Top tier in terms of their whole bodies, hard to pick 1 over the other, if I had to I’d pick Maya, simply because it would be more easily available in real life :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes