always86

Mar 19, 2020
So finished a run through. Good update. Starting to move towards the choosing someone specific. Feel like i've missed a bunch of scenes, but the gallery is stuck on episode 5 because of the mod (i know you can fix it, i just havent).

I enjoyed the new mechanics though it's a little unsatisfying that the main one won't be resolved for at least 2 or three episodes.

Some comments and criticism

It's all getting a bit dramtic.

Bella - didn't like that she stayed the night. This feels a bit silly for both of you. You getting blown by a teacher infront of a broken window is a bit daft. Her staying the night is a completly unecesaary risk. Also implications she's about to breakdown until MC cuddles her.

Sage - I didn't take her route as this will be for my DIK playthrough, so not sure what changes here. The Chad Melanie look was interesting. Wonder if she knows he is gay? Would be an error if she is the girl. Also strange in that moment that he denied cheating.

Jill - She's really naive when it comes to Tybalt. I lost my neutral status before the date with her so not sure if that changes things much.

Maya and Josy - both fine, nothing really shocking with them until the reveal at the end. Not sure how that will be resolved.

Derek/ Ashley/ Anthony - going to be interesting, Anthony doesn't seem like a bad guy so hard to be mad at him. Have to help Derek out if we can

Tommy - Was it me or was the fight with him insanely hard to win? Must have taken me 10 tries. When I do my walkthrough play I won't fight back. Doesn't seem worth it.

New mini game - The fix the mansion stuff is fun, a little frustrating it will take place over multiple updated though not really surprising. It's tough to know how well you are progressing. I purchased all 5 bins off the bat and also the other tools etc as soon as possible. Every round I was getting 100% xp to spend. By the final round most taks could be cleared by 2 DIKS. Probably feel better once the game is content complete.

Jacob - his 2d gallery is cool. Going to take a long while to be able to clear that out though, especially with the 5 cap on cash.

Cathy leaving sucks. I don't particualrly like her model, but I liked the character.

Burke deleting Mona made me genuinly angry. Seems like a stupid move for him. Like she will clearly have an acceptance letter. Can show she was on class registers etc. So when she suddenly is deleted what's she supposed to do? First thing i'd be doing is reporting to the board that Burke tried to Rape her and is now covering his tracks.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Ive had a search through but there are that many posts flying in I can't find any info, difference between the 50% and 100% Josy and Maya scene with MC?
Also how to get 100% scene
thanks

nomjik11

Aug 6, 2020
Here is persistent save file with all scenes in gallery unlocked if anyone needs it.

Unzip the file here AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you want to change name of main characater displayed in the gallery scenes then start a new game and skip until you name main character after that you can go back to gallery and the name will change.

You might need to delete your own persistent file in game folder for this to work.
Thanks for the ep6 save.

artworks-000209301625-1gtat4-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: Meridian

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So finished a run through. Good update. Starting to move towards the choosing someone specific. Feel like i've missed a bunch of scenes, but the gallery is stuck on episode 5 because of the mod (i know you can fix it, i just havent).

I enjoyed the new mechanics though it's a little unsatisfying that the main one won't be resolved for at least 2 or three episodes.

Bella - didn't like that she stayed the night. This feels a bit silly for both of you. You getting blown by a teacher infront of a broken window is a bit daft. Her staying the night is a completly unecesaary risk. Also implications she's about to breakdown until MC cuddles her.

Sage - I didn't take her route as this will be for my DIK playthrough, so not sure what changes here. The Chad Melanie look was interesting. Wonder if she knows he is gay? Would be an error if she is the girl. Also strange in that moment that he denied cheating.

Jill - She's really naive when it comes to Tybalt. I lost my neutral status before the date with her so not sure if that changes things much.

Maya and Josy - both fine, nothing really shocking with them until the reveal at the end. Not sure how that will be resolved.

Derek/ Ashley/ Anthony - going to be interesting, Anthony doesn't seem like a bad guy so hard to be mad at him. Have to help Derek out if we can

Tommy - Was it me or was the fight with him insanely hard to win? Must have taken me 10 tries. When I do my walkthrough play I won't fight back. Doesn't seem worth it.

New mini game - The fix the mansion stuff is fun, a little frustrating it will take place over multiple updated though not really surprising. It's tough to know how well you are progressing. I purchased all 5 bins off the bat and also the other tools etc as soon as possible. Every round I was getting 100% xp to spend. By the final round most taks could be cleared by 2 DIKS. Probably feel better once the game is content complete.

Jacob - his 2d gallery is cool. Going to take a long while to be able to clear that out though, especially with the 5 cap on cash.

Cathy leaving sucks. I don't particualrly like her model, but I liked the character.

Burke deleting Mona made me genuinly angry. Seems like a stupid move for him. Like she will clearly have an acceptance letter. Can show she was on class registers etc. So when she suddenly is deleted what's she supposed to do? First thing i'd be doing is reporting to the board that Burke tried to Rape her and is now covering his tracks.

What did people really expect. Drama on top of needless drama for the sake of adding...drama. Yet he still the greatest thing since sliced bread according to some....

Not sure sometimes whether he making an adult VN or or writing a soap-opera.

MysticalPS

Feb 6, 2019
How can people tell that this episode was short? It took me 5h to complete it (I play Josy and Maya route). It is more than some of the Call of Duty games lol. If you not reading dialogue and skip throug the renders, then maybe you can complete it within 2h...

Reactions: Lord_V

Saintscon

Jun 1, 2018
Gday! Anyone know why my Mac gives me 'You don't have permissions to open the application'? Checked the 'Get Info' and my accessibility is set to 'Read and Write' but app still won't open. Cheers guys.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
$5000 is probably not even enough for a single semester at B&R. We're talking about at least 6 semesters, 3 years here. That can very well be around $60k+ or more.

Also the inheritance is flawed af. Someone in the family stole money, or maybe the MC is granted money on regular intervals (cheques of $5k each). We're looking at Lynette's rightful inheritance being in the ballpark of millions.
Remember that the conversion rate of our money to the game's money is NOT 1:1. According to the prices of things mentioned in 0.6, $5000 is actually a lot of money.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
does anyone know the new console commands for the house repair mini game? like getting money for the windows?

supman1337

Jun 24, 2020

I think burke was deleting Mona's scholarship (it seems like the free tuition comes straight from burke after he gets laid)

nofear1118

Jul 4, 2020
any chance we could get a nopy link to download whole game for win? apparently my old download was modified and patch wont work lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes