jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I think that is clear now that Quinn is not the villain here.

Plus: Even not being an actual sex scene, I think that the Bella scene is the hottest of the game, HOLY.

Reactions: chaughton22

Hari7318

Nov 8, 2020
I don't know what to do now.Anyone help me.It stucks on the math test.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

```

Reactions: sigaretek

Cantremembernames

Feb 22, 2019
So some are talking about having to choose between Jill and Sage this Update, but I somehow didn't even have chance to meet up with Jill. I was fooling around with her in 0.5 but now we're suddenly "just friends".
Anyone know what I could have done wrong?

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016

I also doubt Tommy or Nick, I don't think it was Jamie, at the end of the episode, Dr. Burke has the video of the MC and Jade. Someone of the diks must have given it to him. Nick could have copied it before Rusty changed the combination of the safe or Tommy to get the MC kicked out.
I'm doing the Just Friends route and apparently he won't have that video if you didn't give it to Rusty.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Quinn, Josy/Maya, Sarah, Nora, Strippers, Jade

The Quinn scene has the most instances but the animation is... meh. Maybe just a personal gripe but the couch scene put me off, sex is in the hips but her legs are like defying physics or some shit. Her whole lower body slides back and forth, it looks weird

There are a handful of D&D scenes but its quite literally 1 instance per char so I personally dont consider those.

The non-D&D scenes are all light on instances as well. Mostly just 2, never more than 3.

Seemed like more of a quantity > quality filler update imo.
Thank you for that info, that's helpful you just saved my time and I won't download a 10 GB game just to play side bitches story I'll wait for Jill and Bella's turn

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
So some are talking about having to choose between Jill and Sage this Update, but I somehow didn't even have chance to meet up with Jill. I was fooling around with her in 0.5 but now we're suddenly "just friends".
Anyone know what I could have done wrong?
Most of Jill's affection points need to be in CHICK affinity.

Apr 9, 2019
when inputting chmod with atributes drag Your app from Finder into terminal window. There should be full path to the app in terminal line. For example input chmod +x and then drag the app, now continue with command (be sure to delete additional "space" which will appear after the drag.
Here is how full line looks like in my example (your path will be different): chmod +x /Users/someuser/Documents/BeingADIK-0.6.0-macOS/BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/*
Thank you! This worked.

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Hello everyone! I want to update my game from 0.50 to 0.60 without messing up my saves, but I'm scared to scroll through the recent thread posts because of spoilers. If anyone can respond to this with some instructions, I would be very grateful!

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Gday! Anyone know why my Mac gives me 'You don't have permissions to open the application'? Checked the 'Get Info' and my accessibility is set to 'Read and Write' but app still won't open. Cheers guys.
Try right-clicking the application and selecting "Open"

A window should appear telling you that the application's integrity can't be verified (or something like that) and then asking if you are sure you want to open it. Click yes.

Reactions: Saintscon

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
A few questions

1: Was that milf at the end Maya's mom? (DIK Path at the bar)

2: If so did we sleep with her? There is a timeskip from meeting her at the bar and being outside taking the Maya/Josei phone call.

3: Is bella not a teacher? I could of sworn in the earlier chapters we we're told shes a teacher but in this chapter it gets repeated that shes just librarian, if she's a teacher why didn't any of the DIK guys notice her as a teacher when she leaves the DIK house in the morning?

Reactions: The higher calling

Ryo

May 28, 2017
I don't know what to do now.Anyone help me.It stucks on the math test.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image

```

Same error. anyone got solution?

Reactions: sigaretek

always86

Mar 19, 2020
What did people really expect. Drama on top of needless drama for the sake of adding...drama. Yet he still the greatest thing since sliced bread according to some....

Not sure sometimes whether he making an adult VN or or writing a soap-opera.

I don’t think he’d deny he is writing a melodrama. I don’t Think the standard of drama on any of these games is any better than you find in a soap opera. I’d probably prefer he kept it more in line with college comedy as a genre but given the threads that are already in place it’s not surprising it’s all a bit dramatic.

I think burke was deleting Mona's scholarship (it seems like the free tuition comes straight from burke after he gets laid)

Hadn’t considered that. You may be right. Seems like that scene is unnecessary since we knew Mona wasn’t going to get the free tuitiion. I’ll have to study it a bit more on my coming play throughs. Apparently he has the Jade tape if you share it with the DIKs which is interesting.

A question about D&G

I managed to win the fight, however I feel like I didn’t get things quite right. Josy got shanked. In the end I wasn’t sure how to combine the items to get a clean win? Any hints?

Another hint towards Aunty Jill I’m still not writing this one off.

Last edited:

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Great game ,but would like to see a bit more MC on Milf action and less MC on Skank , also the minigame was a bit of a unnecesary distraction from the main story

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes