Feb 2, 2020
Wow! Great 1 star review by
tatomcm80. I'm 100% agreed with that view in principle. :unsure: :rolleyes:
THE BEST:
- 3D Model
- Solid game
- Quite content

THE WORST:
- Navigation (Arrows. It's easy to spin around and get lost)
- Dialogue (Sick of stupid conversations)
- Mini games (Luckily you can disable them)
- Personality of girls, female teachers, etc... "Oh! A new guy in the college. Flirt with the fresh meat". Didn't they find a cock before the arrival of the new boy (MC)?
- Plot. (What if you don't want to be a DIK member? Nothing. Yes or yes you have to be.)
- Absurd missions DIK.
- Apps Smartphone.
- Size (+10GB)
- Annoying OST

SUMMARY:
A game thought big but badly implemented. So play the game it's a waste of time for me.
Apart from the arrows part, everything else is just completely absurd. You may not like the game, but not liking the OST? I'm sorry but just no. And not joining the dik frat in the "being a dik" game? The real question is why I'm wasting my time answering to this.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
A few questions

1: Was that milf at the end Maya's mom? (DIK Path at the bar)

2: If so did we sleep with her? There is a timeskip from meeting her at the bar and being outside taking the Maya/Josei phone call.
It's not Maya's mom, it's Nora that you could flirt with on Swyper in episode 5, you can bang here if you did it correct in episode 5.

Reactions: Javichu

moi69

May 9, 2018
Is it just me being a tiny bit underwhelmed with chapter 6?
All of the DnG-scenes just weren't my thing at all, that probably messed up my overall impression of the amount of content in this update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Svenstar123

Aug 19, 2017
Schermafbeelding 2020-11-14 om 17.50.42.png

Can somebody help me with this, i tried so much, googled it but cant find the right solution to start the app. Maybe some of you Mac users can help me with this

Translations: You don't have permission to open the BeingADIK app
ask your computer or network administrator for assistance

This is my own Mac and I never had issues opening the previous episodes.

Thanks in advance :)

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
THE BEST:
- 3D Model
- Solid game
- Quite content

THE WORST:
- Personality of girls, female teachers, etc... "Oh! A new guy in the college. Flirt with the fresh meat". Didn't they find a cock before the arrival of the new boy (MC)?
- Plot. (What if you don't want to be a DIK member? Nothing. Yes or yes you have to be.)
- Absurd missions DIK.
- Apps Smartphone.
- Size (+10GB)
- Annoying OST

SUMMARY:
A game thought big but badly implemented. So play the game it's a waste of time for me.
The games called being a DIK....
That is literally the central plot driver of the series. It's not college Sim be what you want.
That would be like complaining that you have to be the headmaster in Innocent Witches or That you have to fuck your daughter in DMD,.....

The rest is all pretty subjective.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
THE BEST:
- 3D Model
- Solid game
- Quite content

THE WORST:
- Absurd missions DIK.
- Apps Smartphone.
- Size (+10GB)
- Annoying OST

SUMMARY:
maybe keep the reviews in the review section? If everyone started bringing -who wrote what in their reviews- in the discussion section, things could get really messy.

Foxman

Jun 7, 2018
Is anybody else crashing right before the first english lesson? I am wondering if there is something I can do to get around this.

dalgas

May 24, 2020
Well, this episode may not have had the most plot developement out of all. But it set up things for future chapters quite nicely IMO

The episode's name didn't fit at all, though

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm doing the Just Friends route and apparently he won't have that video if you didn't give it to Rusty.
I don't get how he could get it off Rusty's laptop when it's been locked in the safe since the Friday night party and MC and Sage havn't even made the video by that time. Are we supposed to believe that Stephen is the fucking FBI?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes