EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
I think dev making for linear vn fans to free roam option also avoidable and put linear visual story......
Fair is fair.....

supman1337

Jun 24, 2020
I don’t think he’d deny he is writing a melodrama. I don’t Think the standard of drama on any of these games is any better than you find in a soap opera. I’d probably prefer he kept it more in line with college comedy as a genre but given the threads that are already in place it’s not surprising it’s all a bit dramatic.

Hadn’t considered that. You may be right. Seems like that scene is unnecessary since we knew Mona wasn’t going to get the free tuitiion. I’ll have to study it a bit more on my coming play throughs. Apparently he has the Jade tape if you share it with the DIKs which is interesting.

A question about D&G

I managed to win the fight, however I feel like I didn’t get things quite right. Josy got shanked. In the end I wasn’t sure how to combine the items to get a clean win? Any hints?

Another hint towards Aunty Jill I’m still not writing this one off.

i played it yesterday only once so my memory might not be accurate but i'm pretty sure that scene said "scholarship" on it, and then he deleted it

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Guys :)

Can someone help me with a thing ? I know it's probably silly one, but I can't find Sage in the Library I'm looking everywhere (at leadt I suppose so) but I can't find her

Can you help me with this ?

Thanks

SMark

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 899438

Can somebody help me with this, i tried so much, googled it but cant find the right solution to start the app. Maybe some of you Mac users can help me with this

Translations: You don't have permission to open the BeingADIK app
ask your computer or network administrator for assistance

This is my own Mac and I never had issues opening the previous episodes.

Thanks in advance :)
Hi,

Open terminal write: sudo chmod -R 777 /thefoldernamewhereisyourapp/BeingADIK.app
Then type your password.

After that you can play the app.

Reactions: Svenstar123

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I don't get how he could get it off Rusty's laptop when it's been locked in the safe since the Friday night party and MC and Sage havn't even made the video by that time. Are we supposed to believe that Stephen is the fucking FBI?
There's a traitor inside the DIKs. That is why they're experiencing a lot of bad lucks.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I go with Tommy to the bar , but there's no many options can be chose
During the first free roam go to Tommy when the game asks you to. Afterwards when you go to the bar, the MC notices Nora from the swyper, maybe she does not show up if you do not have succesfull conversation with her on the swyper. Afterwards when you order drinks from bartender and go back to the table Nicole asks you if you want to go over and mentions that Sandy is interested in threesome.

I think that if you did not go after Nicole in previous updates or swyper(maybe both)this option is not avaible. The same goes for the milf Nora, if you did not charm her on swyper you probably wont get this chance.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

i played it yesterday only once so my memory might not be accurate but i'm pretty sure that scene said "scholarship" on it, and then he deleted it
Yes that was one of the lines on the report, but it also seemed to hold all her other information, like classes and acceptance letter

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
After scrolling through 10+ pages on this thread I still couldn't find any answers to the DnD game... can someone provide a walkthrough for it?
Learn the code from the girl at the beginning, give money to Cathy, talk to girls and learn about the jocks like music, go to them and play a song, (Alex tells the truth). These are the keys. Of you want to go front gate, charm Riona and get the weapon and use logic at the battle. For sewers, play a song at the bubbles. Use code on small door and get the wand. Use wand and hit the crystal for completing the quest. Will try more for the rest

Reactions: poopy13 and SCP 001
Feb 13, 2020
After scrolling through 10+ pages on this thread I still couldn't find any answers to the DnD game... can someone provide a walkthrough for it?
Really ?
That's funny cause I did a partial one for sage, Isabella and perfect ending around page 4593...

By the way, Isn't Stephen deleting Mona info because of the letter we see in the foreground about someone( I guess Mona) dropping out ?

Reactions: Zirael Q

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Been reading complaints, and its very artificial in terms of critique. By the action of simply being immersed into the story, it can be argued it genuinely outperforms 90~% of all other adult games on this site. The whole shtick is College drama, so you have to get to terms with that. Done it? Great you'll enjoy nearly all aspects of the game, give and take certain scenes. You don't? Welp the game flops from the beginning, since the premise will not suddenly move to aliens vs predators or something or you becoming the Muad'dib. Its like a tos you get to read. You read it and agree to it and you'll be fine. If you read it, and begrudgingly accept, and then talk as if there's something inherently wrong with the document, its simply a matter of not liking it and that's that. Sure you can scrutinize everything individually, but the composition is what makes it great.

Albatross008

Oct 9, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIXING..

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

[/QUOT
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)

FIXING..

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I can't see any link

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Really ?
That's funny cause I did a partial one for sage, Isabella and perfect ending around page 4593...

By the way, Isn't Stephen deleting Mona info because of the letter we see in the foreground about someone( I guess Mona) dropping out ?
Yeah that's more complete, will use it. Thanks

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
During the first free roam go to Tommy when the game asks you to. Afterwards when you go to the bar, the MC notices Nora from the swyper, maybe she does not show up if you do not have succesfull conversation with her on the swyper. Afterwards when you order drinks from bartender and go back to the table Nicole asks you if you want to go over and mentions that Sandy is interested in threesome.

I think that if you did not go after Nicole in previous updates or swyper(maybe both)this option is not avaible. The same goes for the milf Nora, if you did not charm her on swyper you probably wont get this chance.
If you are in Jill ´s path, the scene with Envy is blocked

Reactions: Zirael Q

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't get how he could get it off Rusty's laptop when it's been locked in the safe since the Friday night party and MC and Sage havn't even made the video by that time. Are we supposed to believe that Stephen is the fucking FBI?
Sage ??

The video is with Jade.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes