RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So i updated the files with the patch and ended with a ton of missing ones. did i have to extract the Python zip as well thats the only thing i didn't do

Webbysan

Mar 3, 2019
Anyone else getting script errors and exceptions? Ignoring them just jumps me further into chapter and I have no idea whats happening. Rollback just gets me stuck in a loop. So far there hasnt even been just one point in the story that causes it, its happening all over. Any suggestions?

Reactions: RoamingZone

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know a track when Quinn and MC had sex at the mansion? In the episode 6
In general, I think it would be ideal to create a separate thread with a Being a DIK OST, where it would be easy to find individual songs.
Something like this:

Just Peachy - Bellsmarie ( )
MC, Maya and Josie talk about their relationship in the DIK mansion - Episode 4

Run Run Runnin' - Grace Mesa ( )
MC and Bella alone in the library at the DIK mansion - Episode 6

Who needs to write to create such a topic?

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
I liked the update. It was not what I expected to be but I liked it.
I do find the title of the episode ill fitted though... The only damage control we do is about the mansion, and maybe Sage. But there is no damage control with the other characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a bit of a walkthrough for DnG ( maybe incomplete )
Do you have to do anything for the code to work? Whenever I try to use Dawe's code the game tells me that it was incorrect...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Been reading complaints, and its very artificial in terms of critique. By the action of simply being immersed into the story, it can be argued it genuinely outperforms 90~% of all other adult games on this site. The whole shtick is College drama, so you have to get to terms with that. Done it? Great you'll enjoy nearly all aspects of the game, give and take certain scenes. You don't? Welp the game flops from the beginning, since the premise will not suddenly move to aliens vs predators or something or you becoming the Muad'dib. Its like a tos you get to read. You read it and agree to it and you'll be fine. If you read it, and begrudgingly accept, and then talk as if there's something inherently wrong with the document, its simply a matter of not liking it and that's that. Sure you can scrutinize everything individually, but the composition is what makes it great.
You also have to consider the episodic nature. This episode took 7 months and the next one will take at least 5. If you didn't enjoy this episode, you are basically taking a full year break. If you were playing the full game, this episode would consume 2 hours instead of 1 year.

Cliffhangers didn't help this one either.

At the end of Ep5 our last interactions with main girls were:

At the end of Ep6:

It's easy to see why people are frustrated.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Everyone seems to be complaining about this update. Am I the only one who liked it? My only complaint is that: While the DnG segment was really fucking cool and well-designed, a part of me wishes that Dr. Pinkcake used the time he probably spent making that segment of the game to instead spend time progressing the actual story and such.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
If you are in Jill ´s path, the scene with Envy is blocked
I guess after the Jill's date, MC is becoming much more wary of his actions now. I really want to see the Envy/Nora threesome yet rejecting Jill is just downright heartbreaking for me x) I think I'll just choose to select Sage only so that I can unlock it.

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You also have to consider the episodic nature. This episode took 7 months and the next one will take at least 5. If you didn't enjoy this episode, you are basically taking a full year break. If you were playing the full game, this episode would consume 2 hours instead of 1 year.

Cliffhangers didn't help this one either.

At the end of Ep5 our last interactions with main girls were:

At the end of Ep6:

It's easy to see why people are frustrated.
That's why Jade's the best, no drama. It sucks shes already married. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

L621

Jul 19, 2017
I'm getting an error when the math test comes around. It says:

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Is there something that can be done to alleviate this other than a fresh playthrough?

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes