bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Nick is the rat. He leaked Cat's picture and played a role in the trashing of the DIK house. His room was untouched cause he was in on it. He lied about getting it fixed in a few hours. You could visit all broken rooms during the 1st DIK freeroam event but not his, cause it was never trashed to begin with
It's too obvious, I think. At the start of the chapter the drug den characters were discussing the rat from Scorsese's 'The Departed'. If it's anything like the movie, the traitor won't be so easily revealed.

Reactions: chociar666

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Everyone seems to be complaining about this update. Am I the only one who liked it? My only complaint is that: While the DnG segment was really fucking cool and well-designed, a part of me wishes that Dr. Pinkcake used the time he probably spent making that segment of the game to instead spend time progressing the actual story and such.
"Everyone". Yeah, right.
Stay realistic. Only a bunch of people that don't lile mini games or wanted to see more tiddies at this stage of the plot.

Cudi

Nov 1, 2020
Update 14/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Being a Dik" version "0.6.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Being a Dik" versione "0.6.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################
Grandissimo, gia la traduzione italiana

labra361

Sep 19, 2020
This episode was what this story needed tbh.. it's real character progression and i like how dr pinkcake slowly veered us off the horny college teen mindset lul

Reactions: poopy13

labra361

Sep 19, 2020
Hello people, can someone tell me which is the best link to download the full version of the game.
I tried over nopy but it goes really slow because probably a lot of people are still downloading.
Is there any better option or to wait a few days until the nopy is a little relieved.
NOPY was the fastest than the others by a mile for me. Probably try it not on peak hours?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just completed the update and tried a few different routes. Can the MC bang Bella in this update? Thanks.

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
I found the music Quinn and MC had sex to in episode 6!
Journey through the darkness -

And also the track under which Bella had sex with MC, if anyone wants to add to their playlist, this is Run Run Runnin' - Grace Mesa -
You can use RPAExtractor and get all the music in the game with out having to search for them. I did it last night, and have all the tracks.

Reactions: Matt2012021
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes