resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Compiled some Lessons post for you guys

Gender Studies answers: (if you not skipping it by DIKroute with Sara)

W&W, Burgers,Paris, Skinny cunt, Social anx dis, Veterinarian, 3 answers 1chapter (1st date withMaya)

Picrelated other 2 classes info i picked from this tread

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
Despite everything, I am very glad that Mona is alive and healthy.
For some reason, when I saw the preview of episode 6, I was really afraid that something wrong would happen to her and that in the B&R was involved some kind of mafia with human trafficking, with which Jade or Prof. Burke were associated =\
I hope her story is not over and we will see her again.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Despite everything, I am very glad that Mona is alive and healthy.
For some reason, when I saw the preview of episode 6, I was really afraid that something wrong would happen to her and that in the B&R was involved some kind of mafia with human trafficking, with which Jade or Prof. Burke were associated =\
I hope her story is not over and we will see her again.
I'm pretty sure she got expelled at the end there. Burke cut off her scholarship or something. Quinn told her something like that could happen if she doesn't play ball.

yanjiejiu

Jul 14, 2019
Got four essays, three modules alongside thesis before Christmas, so this update is like my antidepressant budget for the month.
Need to plan my consumption wisely to survive this(y)

D

Deleted member 2905717

Hi

Is anybody having a problem with the game app responding with "the game application can't be opened" when you try to do so?
I'm on a Mac and can't remember if there's a little fix you can make to this problem or not, would appreciate any tips. I downloaded the full 6.0 version, not the update.
Cheers
I'm having the same issue. I've never had this problem before.

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
Guys, those who play full DIK and bang everyone, how do you deal with the choice?
I think at the end you will have to choose one girl. With such real characters, it is very hard to believe that the game will have a harem ending :unsure:
I know there are already 4,000 pages of similar comments, but how to choose between Quinn, Sage and Bella?
In my playthrough, MC has a very strong chemistry with each of them, and I'm anxiously awaiting the development of events.
I mean he constantly tells Bella that he wants to be with her, judging by episode 6, she really believes in it, but at the same time, MC clearly has an affair and he is something more than "fuck buddy" for Sage

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
In the dungeons and gnomes game, none of the passwords for the small door worked. am I missing something or doing something wrong? I can't get any good ending without it

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
In the dungeons and gnomes game, none of the passwords for the small door worked. am I missing something or doing something wrong? I can't get any good ending without it
Probably protection against guessing. Just solve the riddle, it's very easy to do.

Reactions: SCP 001

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Guys, those who play full DIK and bang everyone, how do you deal with the choice?
I think at the end you will have to choose one girl. With such real characters, it is very hard to believe that the game will have a harem ending :unsure:
I know there are already 4,000 pages of similar comments, but how to choose between Quinn, Sage and Bella?
In my playthrough, MC has a very strong chemistry witch each of them, and I'm anxiously awaiting the development of events.
I mean he constantly tells Bella that he wants to be with her, judging by episode 6, she really believes in it, but at the same time, MC clearly has an affair and he is something more than "fuck buddy" for Sage
It's probably to view as much content as possible in one playthrough. The only thing a man-whore route will get you in the end is a shitty ending.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes