RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
re:Jacob's Paintings

I REALLY hope this isn't going to be one of those games where you can decorate MC's room with them, among other things, like The Sims or in a lot of Western RPGs or loot shooters where people spend more time customizing their apartment or gear then saving the world.

I can just imagine DPC getting sidetracked with writing the code for thrift shop and Walmart shopping trips.

"Tutorial: It's time to choose a bed frame!

Which frame you choose will affect the mood of each girl.

Elegant bed frames with intricate woodwork will impress Jill and Bella, while vintage, trendy frames will appeal to Josy and Maya, affecting their RP."

It would be funny if one of the LI's stops fucking MC because she can't do it while looking at a giant framed portrait of herself.

And this isn't meant to be a humor post. If anything, the god awful "house repair scheduling" minigame has me convinced DPC is planning some sort of "customize the library" minigame for episode 7.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Guys, those who play full DIK and bang everyone, how do you deal with the choice?
I think at the end you will have to choose one girl. With such real characters, it is very hard to believe that the game will have a harem ending :unsure:
I know there are already 4,000 pages of similar comments, but how to choose between Quinn, Sage and Bella?
In my playthrough, MC has a very strong chemistry with each of them, and I'm anxiously awaiting the development of events.
I mean he constantly tells Bella that he wants to be with her, judging by episode 6, she really believes in it, but at the same time, MC clearly has an affair and he is something more than "fuck buddy" for Sage
As someone who the main save is DIK, honestly. At the moment i'm just going with the flow. I think that's the main difference, we don't need to make those choices yet. But, and that's for me, it's gonna be a really hard choice to choose between Sage and Bella. They are my favorites, kind of have always been. The problem with this trio is that they don't know what they want deep down.
Bella is married, Sage is still heartbroken, Quinn is... Quinn. That's why i think they could be the last ones to want to have something with the MC, and in case of Quinn, who knows if she will want a normal relationship. Sage and Bella i can see wanting something like that eventually, but i'm really curious when and if the choice comes i will make it.
Gonna break a lot of pixel hearts on the campus after that, but such is life.

Reactions: sn0rk95

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
It's probably to view as much content as possible in one playthrough. The only thing a man-whore route will get you in the end is a shitty ending.
You're probably right.
Although it is not the first time for us to replay this game over and over again, and the walkthrough like "choose yourself one waifu, but don't forget about the hot side-chicks (Camilla, Mona, Sarah, Mel, Riona, Envy)" looks plausible enough and doesn't appear ludonarrative dissonance(y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just finished the update and don't really know where to begin, but one thing is for sure; I'm pissed off! I started off with the usual anxiety of not knowing where this was going, but at the end, I'm just really pissed off with this episode.

I think one of the reasons is that I've gotten used to games where there aren't so many consequences and it's a nice bit of escapism from the harsh realities of life, and this game was that for the first 3, even 5 episodes to an extent, but now it's just delivering gut punch, after gut punch, after gut punch that I'm starting to think DPC might be something of a masochist.

I've been here a lot and I know people have, by and large, been giving DPC the benefit of the doubt by saying "it won't be as dark as AL" and that "he won't do what he did before", well he's doing it in terms of the emotional stuff and, in what is just my humble opinion as an avid fan and player, it feels like the game is gradually getting worse with all of this dark drama and the gut-wrenching relationship melodrama.

Without going into too much detail and in no particular order, these are all the things that pissed me off about this episode based on my main runthrough:

1) The Sims-like "rebuild the mansion" management system
2) The DnG game
3) The whole nothing burger that was the MC's Mom's letter
4) Not getting to resolve things with Jade as to why the MC didn't show up for their rendezvous
5) Not being able to talk to Cathy and Jade at the bar
6) Having to choose between Jill and Sage
7) Essentially getting "cockblocked" from Nicole for going on the date with Jill
8) Tybalt's slimy blackmail
9) Automatically turning down Lily's request
10) Mona geting expelled
11) Cathy resigning
12) Maya's Dad showing up and literally everything to do with what he's doing to her.

I'm honestly so fearful of what's to happen now, particularly with Maya, because this is the darkest part of the game so far with so much depressing and worrisome shit being thrown at us all at once that I'm starting to think DPC enjoys this and that all of us hoping for this to be a generally light-hearted game couldn't have been more wrong.

I'll probably come back to this game in a couple of weeks once the walkthrough is released and see exactly what the deal is with the different choices, but I think I might also need to take some time to decompress after this episode because aside from pissing me off, I'm not liking the direction this is going in and I'm not sure if I can do this for 6 or more episodes if it keeps going in this direction.

Goyongpogi

Mar 25, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIXING..

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
can guys you tell me where is the link for android is when i click the android in main page it takes me here but no link for android patch thanks

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Aight, I just completed a playthrough of the game. Can anyone let me knwo if Burke gets the video of MC fucking Jade if we shared the video with the DIKs?

Also, Mona got fucked harder than anyone else till now. Quinn will probably force Mona to whore herself for full tuition money, since Burke cancelled her scholarship.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I feel like i am back in high school dreaming the life experience i never had, i have never played a game in the last years that i enjoy this much part of it is the music but i never expected to actually get to enjoy an adult game, seems with old age comes the need for a good story but i still like to beat jocks, this is entertainment to enjoy and laugh at an adult game i forgot how is to actually enjoy a game, i got to replay each episode just to read everything each character is saying.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the update and don't really know where to begin, but one thing is for sure; I'm pissed off! I started off with the usual anxiety of not knowing where this was going, but at the end, I'm just really pissed off with this episode.

I think one of the reasons is that I've gotten used to games where there aren't so many consequences and it's a nice bit of escapism from the harsh realities of life, and this game was that for the first 3, even 5 episodes to an extent, but now it's just delivering gut punch, after gut punch, after gut punch that I'm starting to think DPC might be something of a masochist.

I've been here a lot and I know people have, by and large, been giving DPC the benefit of the doubt by saying "it won't be as dark as AL" and that "he won't do what he did before", well he's doing it in terms of the emotional stuff and, in what is just my humble opinion as an avid fan and player, it feels like the game is gradually getting worse with all of this dark drama and the gut-wrenching relationship melodrama.

Without going into too much detail and in no particular order, these are all the things that pissed me off about this episode based on my main runthrough:

2) The DnG game
4) Not getting to resolve things with Jade as to why the MC didn't show up for their rendezvous
7) Essentially getting "cockblocked" from Nicole for going on the date with Jill
10) Mona geting expelled
11) Cathy resigning
12) Maya's Dad showing up and literally everything to do with what he's doing to her.

I'm honestly so fearful of what's to happen now, particularly with Maya, because this is the darkest part of the game so far with so much depressing and worrisome shit being thrown at us all at once that I'm starting to think DPC enjoys this and that all of us hoping for this to be a generally light-hearted game couldn't have been more wrong.

I'll probably come back to this game in a couple of weeks once the walkthrough is released and see exactly what the deal is with the different choices, but I think I might also need to take some time to decompress after this episode because aside from pissing me off, I'm not liking the direction this is going in and I'm not sure if I can do this for 6 or more episodes if it keeps going in this direction.
I loved this update but that's because it gave me so much Jade content. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
guys, need help, kinda stuck on freeroam, the quest says i need to speak with rusty but i cant find him, not in a single room
Edit: nevermind, its not rusty i should speak with its the desk that he looks at...

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

2) The DnG game
10) Mona geting expelled
11) Cathy resigning

The warning signs were there....released on Fri 13th...plus we see Leah from AL go past when out with Tommy. DPC can`t help himself :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes