Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This is was a solid 7/10 update. Had lots of good content, but also lots of something which did not make sense.

1) Jill getting blackmailed due to MC is pure bs, since no one actually saw how the sprinklers activated. What's Tybalt going to do, sue the MC for supposed fire, because he was at a party he wasnt invited to in a college frat? That shit will never hold up legally, especially without any video evidence.

2) The Maya / Josy drama is so friggin forced its not even funny. The drama in Ep.4 was completely unnecessary, and same happened in Ep.6. That ending is super forced, how did her dad get the dorm key? How tf did he enter the university grounds in night? What are the odds that he visits Maya just 2 days later Josy moves in with her?

3) I can understand Cathy resigning at the end, we even see her breaking down at the bar. But can professors actually just vanish scholarships like that? I mean, how? Mona must be having emails, har printouts of acceptance. Burke can't accuse her of Mona being a whore, since he was the one who actually hired her. Makes very little sense.

And finally, I have said it in every update, and I'll say this again, the CHICK path is severly lacking when compared to the DIK path. Aside from a couple of scenes with Jill, you can get almost every scene with a high DIK score and neutral / DIK affinity. Plus, playing CHICK also locks you out of most of the HOTs content. As of now, you either have a couple of scenes with Jill, or miss out on Mona/Camila/Riona/Sarah/Melanie.

Last edited:

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a reason, beyond just drawing it out, that the MC doesn't actually have sex with Bella, and instead has a blowjob? Seems like at this point it's just baiting the fans more
yeah especially when she said do you really want this I thought they would have sex but nah... Idk still that was a pretty good and hot scene in my opinion

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

KURAMA12

Apr 14, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

THE MUSIC WAS REMOVED TO REDUCE THE SIZE TO MEET THE 2GB LIMIT OF RENPY TO MAKE EXPANSION APKs. A NORMAL APK CAN BE DONE BUT MANY PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO PARSE THE APK AND INSTALL IT.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you so much I've been waiting for you

threebecomeone

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone else running into an issue with skipped content? After the bartender gives me my beer it cuts directly back to the HOTS and doesnt let me try for the scene with the chick at the bar or for the threesome with Envy and Sandy. I just redownloaded the full game and it still skips it.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a reason, beyond just drawing it out, that the MC doesn't actually have sex with Bella, and instead has a blowjob? Seems like at this point it's just baiting the fans more
Differentiating the LI’s? Avoiding that problem which most western VN’s have of everyone being an amoral slut willing to fuck their brother/sister/pet/students at the drop of a hat and totally be ok with polyamory despite harbouring an all consuming love for the MC?

If anything I think she’s moving too fast. Thats just my opinion and all. Same reason I’m OK we didn’t fuck Sage this time around. It’s building a relationships that leads to sex rather than the default for games on here which is sex leading to a ”relationship”.

And I wanna see them form actual relationships. Not just fuck and go “oh we’re in love now”. Being a DIK goes a long way in you can point to reasons these people are attracted to one another. It isn’t like most things where you get girls by virtue of just being the MC.

Bella seems to be leaning into her guilt more and more and I think sex will be a tipping point in the future. Either to her getting over it or be consumed by it. Blowing our load (literally) now by having them fuck without consequences to it would be a wasted opportunity.

Just my take, he’s saving sex for a bigger scene than helping with some cleaning. Same for Jill.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Is anyone else running into an issue with skipped content? After the bartender gives me my beer it cuts directly back to the HOTS and doesnt let me try for the scene with the chick at the bar or for the threesome with Envy and Sandy. I just redownloaded the full game and it still skips it.
Well that's because you didnt play your cards right with Nora & Nicole on the swyper app in episode 5

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
yep same for me, Im gonna have to do a few more play throughs as loads discussed here is missing for me

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yo guys so I finished my playthrough and I got a question. When at the end Professor Burke is looking at his computer etc. How could he possibly got a hold of the video of MC fucking Jade? If my memory serves right after MC shows the video to the DIKs for the Hell Week, Rusty uses his DIK secret right or something (I know it's named differently) and everyone keeps that to themselves. So how did Prof. Burke has that video? I didn't understand that part and if someone has an idea or two about this and would tell me I would appreciate it
It means someone most likely a DIK sent him that video.

Reactions: Boldi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes