trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
the new version won't let me continue the my save file! do guys still have a complete save for chapter 5 with all the scenes?

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
This actually seems like an inconsistency and poor story writing because if Mona has a scholarship then she doesn't need free tuition, so why would she say that's her motivation for joining the HOTs? :unsure:
Just a random thought; What if Burke is the one creating the scholarships based on a deal with Quinn? That's where the "free tuition' is coming from?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just a random thought; What if Burke is the one creating the scholarships based on a deal with Quinn? That's where the "free tuition' is coming from?
Hmmm, never thought about that. Sort of like he's "cooking the books" to make it look legitimate. :unsure:

Reactions: 6pak2go

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
If you haven't enabled the in-game developer console yet, enable it by doing this:
go to your game folder and edit this file: renpy/Common/00console.rpy
find this line: "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True" (the capital letter is important).

Then start your game and load a save file, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O, you can then change the 'name' variable by typing this: $ name = "name you want" (including the quotes). Press Esc to exit the console.
TY, work like a charm !

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Already played the game on both paths. So many damage has done. we really need a damage control after this episode.
Maya's father surprise visit, Jade's Video, Professor Burke and lastly, Jill

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
After this update, I don't think I like DPC anymore. I've been largely indifferent to them with regards to the story direction, writing, etc, and willing to give them the benefit of doubt that they won't take this down too dark a road and pile on the drama, but I think those days may be gone.

It has often felt like DPC is very much trying to stride out on their own here by making a game that is massively different to everything else out there, not just in terms of its story and gameplay, but by wanting to fuck people up as much as people with difficult choices, serious drama, and gut-wrenching consequences. It's almost as if they're trying to punish people for playing adult games and I can almost imagine them sitting at their desk ghost-reading comments here and checking their Discord while gleefully rubbing their hands together like Mr Burns and cackling, "hee, hee, hee, your agony is delicious."

But just to say, as someone who plays the M&J route, it actually had some nice moments in this episode and actually seems like it could be the best one in this whole game, provided DPC doesn't toss anymore hand grenades into it or kill one of them off, and honestly, after this episode, I feel I can no longer rule that out as a possibility. :cry:
My main route still is Maya/Josy relationship ... i love that duo , im crazy xD and of course i want Jill, Sage and Bella in anothers routes

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This drama is going to be nothing compared to the Bella drama, there's a reason hes saving her drama for last lol.
But it's all getting a bit too much. There's way too many story threads and way too much drama going on, and rather than resolving issues that could be easily resolved, he's piling on more and more without giving both the story and the players time to breath.

The whole thing is becoming rather suffocating and maybe there will be ways out of certain things, like if you don't go with Jill and she sees this as a sign to do what Tybalt asks, there will be a way to save her even if the MC doesn't get together with her, but right now there's a lot of hopelessness in the story and it's depressing as fuck. :cry:

do we have a walkthrough guys?
We'll get one in 2 weeks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
I dont need to continue this game anymore, gone wait for the full WT or mod, Isabella gave me that boobs+BJ and thats it, im happy, waited for long time, but im happy, the rest is bonus :)

dubinatorul

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know about you, but I was disappointed with this episode, I waited so long and nothing happen in the whole episode.
Too bad drpinkcake ruined Jill with this episode. Is still my favorite with Bella but cmon she cant be that stupid to let Tybalt blackmail her...

Have a nice day!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I have all scenes except for two ones at the beginning: one with Sarah and one with, I believe, Quinn. Is it true that I can't get this scenes if I'm on a path with Maya/Josy?

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
outside of that d&g section (such a slog/filler) I liked it
well that and still being forced into the whole josy and maya drama, yeah we are friends maya but just tell your dad to stick it in his butt already
oh well I prefer braching stuff over harem only hold ctrl simulators
and why its everyone assuming someone is physically messing with the notebook when it could be bugged

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
After this update, I don't think I like DPC anymore. I've been largely indifferent to them with regards to the story direction, writing, etc, and willing to give them the benefit of doubt that they won't take this down too dark a road and pile on the drama, but I think those days may be gone.

It has often felt like DPC is very much trying to stride out on their own here by making a game that is massively different to everything else out there, not just in terms of its story and gameplay, but by wanting to fuck people up as much as people with difficult choices, serious drama, and gut-wrenching consequences. It's almost as if they're trying to punish people for playing adult games and I can almost imagine them sitting at their desk ghost-reading comments here and checking their Discord while gleefully rubbing their hands together like Mr Burns and cackling, "hee, hee, hee, your agony is delicious."

But just to say, as someone who plays the M&J route, it actually had some nice moments in this episode and actually seems like it could be the best one in this whole game, provided DPC doesn't toss anymore hand grenades into it or kill one of them off, and honestly, after this episode, I feel I can no longer rule that out as a possibility. :cry:
I think because Acting Lessons was decently successful and got incredibly well known for a certain choice he might feel like he has to top that with this game which is why he is making it so dark all of a sudden.

The thing that disappointed me the most about this update was how he took the most simple choice regarding Jill's story. Having Tybalt become an antagonist after him being shown to be comic relief for five episodes is just lazy and if I didn't know DPC said it wouldn't be in I would assume it would lead to a certain three letter word happening. I hoped DPC wouldn't just use a blackmail story line that has already been used in thousands of other games and would come up with something more original but I was completely wrong. I'm just dreading what he is going to come up with when he starts focusing on Bella's story I'm really worried about that now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes