abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
I have all scenes except for two ones at the beginning: one with Sarah and one with, I believe, Quinn. Is it true that I can't get this scenes if I'm on a path with Maya/Josy?
Could you please upload your saves and persistent file with Josy and Maya?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Guys there are still several more chapters to come out, with lots of decisions ... these decisions or paths that have led us here may be confusing but can be resolved in the future without problem. The frustrating thing is that we think of the end of a chapter as if it were almost the end of the game and that leads to mistakes

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Hmmm, never thought about that. Sort of like he's "cooking the books" to make it look legitimate. :unsure:

it also explains how he could erase the paper trail. You don’t just make legitimate scholarships disappear like that. Too much of a paper trail. If he’s covering for her to be there in the first place removing her wouldnt be impossible either.

Only way I can see (without a massive suspension of disbelief) it all marrying up.

Also explains how the girls were able to cover all these scholarships. Between all the girls they would have had to be making vast profits to cover it all, and I’ve said before it was absurd stuff like the MC having any influence on their income by having one threesome with Quinn.

Makes much more sense that the free tuition is being paid for by Burke just fudging the books to make it look like they’re paid up in exchange for sex. The prostitution was a money spinner to fund parties and balance the books for Quinns terrible attempts at drug dealing.

Silverlining to all this is with Burke gone and Quinn nigh on exposed there’s little chance of Maya/Josy having to resort to prostitution.

Alabastor83

Jun 15, 2020
At the second exam scene I am getting this error :

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

It does not permit me to Ignore it. What can I do to bypass this error?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Official walkthrough PDF released with final tier release (end of month'ish). GUess the mod will also be available then.

As I said earlier...not sure if DPC is writing an adult VN or a damn daytime soap-opera.

Ohhh and to think of all the hate and facepalms I got a while back to dare critisize DPC's skill as a writer.....
Yeah, not sure what he was thinking piling up all this drama in one update.

Reactions: Maviarab

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Guys somebody van explain me what i need to do ? thx
There's a bunch of hidden Icons that you need to click on I'm fairly sure someone posted where to find them all on an earlier page but I didn't check it as I'm not bored of searching for them yet and it adds some game time.

you need to find all 10 items to "open" the pack

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yo,so what did Mayas dad do? Can someone put the answer in spoilers. Unsure if I want to download this update or not.

AshySlashy;)

Formerly 'BirdBarclay'
May 2, 2020
A good update, the new music during the lewd scenes was an interesting addition, and I like that the LI paths are narrowing and defining more and more with each episode. I agree with some of you in saying that episode 6 feels more dramatic than the previous ones, although I would rather say that the environment feels a bit demoralizing, due to all the financial problems that many characters are going through... :unsure: This, as much as I want to get this idea out of my head even from the first day I started playing this VN, makes my fear a little bit stronger, that DrPinkCake is setting us up for another shocking plot twist ala Acting Lessons. If this happens to be the case in the future, I only have one request for you, my masochist friends, if some day something happens to my girl Sage, be so kind to warn me and fill me with spoilers, just so that I can get away from this game as quickly as possible :LOL::LOL: just like someone should have stopped me from experiencing the M&M predicament in AL, like, what the hell, why some people recommend you to play that VN? Should be a crime if you ask me.

Reactions: Blackchip
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes