Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I am still hoping for an ending with Jade. From the first time she appeared in the game I knew she is the one. :D:ROFLMAO::love:
Yeah we had a big discussion here on these forums about a year ago talking about how hard it would be for DPC to do a Jade route considering shes married, tybalts mom and a teacher, it just doesn't end well unless both of them move away together.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.1GB (Update Only)

Compressed UPDATE ONLY
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win/Linux (700MB): MEGA - -
NOTE: New steps have been added for those have the version v0.5.2 unpacked. Read the text file included in zipped file if you are one of these.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
it breaks code during the freeraom when if we text josy :p 'ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpyc' this file causing errors under josy chat :p

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
These whole sandbox elements that keep getting introduced are ruining the narrative flow of the game, they really suck. I have no interest in playing a trainer or a spreadsheet simulator of home improvment. All of that shit is just feature bloat. The game has more than enough side activities on its own. Super bullshit if you ask me.

Oxfordo

Feb 6, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIXING..

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
where is the link

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Nick is the rat. He leaked Cath's picture and played a role in the trashing of the DIK house. His room was untouched cause he was in on it. He lied about getting it fixed in a few hours. You could visit all broken rooms during the 1st DIK freeroam event but not his, cause it was never trashed to begin with

screenshot0025.png
screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Everyone seems to be complaining about this update. Am I the only one who liked it? My only complaint is that: While the DnG segment was really fucking cool and well-designed, a part of me wishes that Dr. Pinkcake used the time he probably spent making that segment of the game to instead spend time progressing the actual story and such.
I liked the episode for the same reason I didn’t like the DnG bit or episode 5. DnG was exactly as people predicted, It was all fantasy so did little to progress any characters. A waste of time despite being a fun little adventure game.

That aside, there was actual development for people other than M&J. The date with Jill cemented their relationship as more than just casual dating, with it being the first proper time the MC admits feelings for a girl. The date was romantic too, I’ve always said I don’t mind the blue balling on Jill as long as he shows a real relationship forming and DPC has shown that (albeit truncated).

Side note. I’m calling yet again this whole thing going down like Romeo and Juliette. Said it for ages. Tybalt is literally a character in that who’s in love with Juliette. You get the option to blame Derek for the fire incident and I’m calling that is so it’s setup to play out like the play. For those unaware Mercutio in the play is Romeos fun loving, witty friend. Tybalt sends death threats to Romeo (lawsuit threat anyone?) but Romeo does nothing about it for Juliette’s sake having entered into a secret relationship with her (sound familiar?). Mercutio is annoyed at his passivity and instead confronts Tybalt and in do so ends up dying after Tybalt stabs him with a cheap shot. I’m calling it now that Derek won’t stand for Tybalts shit and will end up in trouble in the MC’s stead.

Anyways, back to it. This episode was the opposite of my least favourite one which was 5. It didn’t homogenise everyone. It didn’t level the playing field between LI, tread water and ultimate go nowhere whilst undoing any decisions we previously made. There’s starting to be consequences.

Sage is single and setup to actually see how much the MC cares about her outside of sex. He’s more than a fuckbuddy.

Jill knows how much the MC cares about her and he finally admits it to himself too. If you’re after everyone he also sees what he’s doing if he chooses to fuck every living female on campus. Consequences are on the horizon.

Bella is coming to terms with it being more than just lust and it’s spiralling her guilt further. She’s going the way I wanted her to (as horrible as it will be) which is exploring the emotions associated with an affair. (I’m not into NTR at all, this is the only way it would be palatable for me and that’s an absent husband and a moral wife).

Quinn got development too, opening up to the MC and setting herself up as a viable LI (or secondary LI).

M&J are... M&J, all purpose plot filler but at least it isn’t all unicorns and rainbows like I was worried. Their conjoined plot line I think is gonna be hampered by needing to mirror itself regardless of your relationship with them as shown in this episode. I’m predicting it will split soon and solo routes will be where the unique development will happen.

Overall, DnG aside, it was a good episode for setting up branches. It was a weird episode but I’m more hopeful for the future than I was at the end of Ep5. This episode needed to happen and is marred by the one before, it had to undo a lot of damage done in that one. But overall, yeah... I liked it. Good indication for things to come.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fuck Dr PinkCake!!!!!

Jill, more than anyone else, needs to be protected from the "bang all girls" play style that the majority of players have in these games lol. I think it's good that Pink is laying the groundwork and getting the players to understand that you can't play around with this sweetheart and hope to end with a positive outcome. She will be very hurt when she finds out that you've been banging half the school and her best friend/mentor while leading her on.

I'm not on Maya/Josy route so I can't comment on it, but relationship dynamics with Sage and Bella are not at the stage where exclusivity is expected. Sage is still a fuck buddy that shows potential to evolve. Bella is a confused relationship that is driven more by lust. Eventually, we would have to get on their exclusive route (if we don't want to cheat and potentially end up alone lol).

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
I found the music Quinn and MC had sex to in episode 6!
Journey through the darkness -

And also the track under which Bella had sex with MC, if anyone wants to add to their playlist, this is Run Run Runnin' - Grace Mesa -

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes