Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Great game ,but would like to see a bit more MC on Milf action and less MC on Skank , also the minigame was a bit of a unnecesary distraction from the main story
Did we play the same game? There was a ton of MC on Milf action in this update, i think Jade got the most screen time out of all the girls and shes not even a main LI.

If your getting all the skanks that's probably due to your own choices lol.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.1GB (Update Only)

Compressed UPDATE ONLY
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win/Linux (700MB): MEGA - -
NOTE: New steps have been added for those have the version v0.5.2 unpacked. Read the text file included in zipped file if you are one of these.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
bro was using your 0.5.0 light compressed build.. followed patched instrcutions but unfortunately there are no .rpa files, and dropping the files in the game folder is not helping.. using 0.5.0 btw, any help?

Edit; actually the same method is for 0.5.x version, i was on 0.5.0, but tried extracting the rpa files and it worked.. thanks :p

Last edited:

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Wow! Great 1 star review by
tatomcm80. I'm 100% agreed with that view in principle. :unsure: :rolleyes:
THE BEST:
- 3D Model
- Solid game
- Quite content

THE WORST:
- Navigation (Arrows. It's easy to spin around and get lost)
- Dialogue (Sick of stupid conversations)
- Mini games (Luckily you can disable them)
- Personality of girls, female teachers, etc... "Oh! A new guy in the college. Flirt with the fresh meat". Didn't they find a cock before the arrival of the new boy (MC)?
- Plot. (What if you don't want to be a DIK member? Nothing. Yes or yes you have to be.)
- Absurd missions DIK.
- Apps Smartphone.
- Size (+10GB)
- Annoying OST

SUMMARY:
A game thought big but badly implemented. So play the game it's a waste of time for me.

HolySecretName

Jul 17, 2019
Wow! Great 1 star review by
tatomcm80. I'm 100% agreed with that view in principle. :unsure: :rolleyes:
THE BEST:
- 3D Model
- Solid game
- Quite content

THE WORST:
- Navigation (Arrows. It's easy to spin around and get lost)
- Dialogue (Sick of stupid conversations)
- Mini games (Luckily you can disable them)
- Personality of girls, female teachers, etc... "Oh! A new guy in the college. Flirt with the fresh meat". Didn't they find a cock before the arrival of the new boy (MC)?
- Plot. (What if you don't want to be a DIK member? Nothing. Yes or yes you have to be.)
- Absurd missions DIK.
- Apps Smartphone.
- Size (+10GB)
- Annoying OST

SUMMARY:
A game thought big but badly implemented. So play the game it's a waste of time for me.
rly? wtf man, imo is one of the best game here.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Hello everyone! I want to update my game from 0.50 to 0.60 without messing up my saves, but I'm scared to scroll through the recent thread posts because of spoilers. If anyone can respond to this with some instructions, I would be very grateful!
You could try making a copy of your 5.0 version. Put it somewhere safe. Then update. Your saves should be fine as long as you they haven't been modded.

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Could anyone please share a save with a positive/pending Swyper conversation with Envy? I do not care about Affinity or decisions towards other LI's.

Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes