MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I wonder how many bad endings will their be when this is all over? Who will die? I still think Bella is low key crazy, who will end up killing the mc in one of the bad endings. I also feel like we will get a suicide or a over dose from one of the cast. Remember, this game is suppose to have 16-20 episodes at least? We will almost certainly see some fucked up shit. Jill being the aunt of the mc is a shot in the dark but could still happen. Lol, that might piss off a lot of people. Andddd i'm all for it. xD

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I think the new update was pretty nice, however i felt like the tone this time was way more dark then usual. It also has raised more questions then that it has answerd. Also seeing Derek down made me kinda sad, i just hope that the next update will be a bit more light.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The task tells me that I need to talk Rusty at DIK mansion but I cannot find him anywhere in the house. help please

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
2 scenes missing. 1 mystery and 1 solved.

Through reading the last 40 pages ive learned why I cant get the Quinn scene (didnt lick her while on the roof top high as a kite) despite doing the massive dik path and all the paid stuff. This pisses me off so much, that a choice that far back locks it all away.

Cant get the threesome at the bar with Nicole and Sandy. Massive DiK +20. Envy stuff done in the club and her as Nicole in my swyper and been giving me extra naked photos in it. I dissed Jill too as people have said to no avail. She and Sandy still ignores me at the club.

Other than that, i loved this so much more than Ep 5. Ep 5 was such a drag at the mansion, while this had a fun and stupid mini DnD story.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I wonder how many bad endings will their be when this is all over? Who will die? I still think Bella is low key crazy, who will end up killing the mc in one of the bad endings. I also feel like we will get a suicide or a over dose from one of the cast. Remember, this game is suppose to have 16-20 episodes at least? We will almost certainly see some fucked up shit. Jill being the aunt of the mc is a shot in the dark but could still happen. Lol, that might piss off a lot of people. Andddd i'm all for it. xD
It may be that less at the rate that the story goes, I would dare to say that the end could come in season 3

Reactions: Andre Young

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Many times, but above all his songs sound when you are in a romantic situation with one of the girls like Maya, Josy or Jill and I don't know if any more, but they are precious or sad moments.

Names: Nicolai Heidlas - By your side ( after J/M revelation this song makes me emotional ) , Nicolai Heidlas - Never give up and Nicolai Heidlas - Wings, very sad too
I admit that music adds a lot to the atmosphere. Sometimes in some of the scenes, music and that scene itself makes me emotional. For example in this update, scenes with Jill. (In car about MC birthday, picnic) there are many such scenes. I like it.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes