DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Because this is DPC we are talking about. You know it's going to be an either/or choice for the majority of the money: Maya or Quinn and I'm not giving Quinn a red cent.
I think you may be right on this one, and I wouldn't give Quinn a white $, but I feel like bailing Maya out financially would be more of a curse than a kindness. If DPC's writing ever lives up to it's potential (which it hasn't so far) then he would give Maya the opportunity to grow out of the Damsel in distress role that she's been trapped in from the beginning.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
what is the name of the song that plays in that scene that we found Quinn in the rain ??

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
well Tybalt could easily argue that the sprinkle system prevented it from happening but the accusation of starting a fire is still there, because there are "witnesses", lets not forget, its not just prep and hots in there, they have other guests too.

just like other said what mc must do is to find something to blackmail Tybalts back. anyway this blackmail drama is nothing compare to whats coming for Josy and Maya. even Bellas.
Tybalt doesn't have any evidence against the MC that would stand up for more than a second in court. I hope DPC doesn't try this, it will be his most contrived plot ever.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya and Josy break up it is clear, there is not going to be a threesome and you are going to have to choose one of them, perhaps losing the other forever and ruining her live.
I've tried to resist this thought for so long because I really want this to work out, but DPC might be more of a pain merchant than we ever thought possible before who seems to be fond of no-win scenarios and if something like this happens, it will break me. :cry:

Starting to really wonder what is wrong with DPC that they think doing this sort of thing with apparent no-win scenarios, heartbreaking emotion, and gut-punch reveals is something that people want or will like in their escapist, adult VN fantasies. It doesn't have to be all flowers and rainbows, we can take some drama, but it doesn't haven't to be this difficult.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
One of the best updates to date IMO. It was nice to take a break from some of the heavy drama and go back to some romantic and relaxed comedic roots for awhile. It's downright impressive to see DPC expand on pretty much every aspect of the game and still manage to have a satisfying length with quality content for the main and side girls. I really love the "hangout/date" system, where it's a little mini free roam event in itself. However, I can see the building minigame getting annoying to do on repeat playthroughs, but it's well implemented and has foresight; if it wraps up in the next episode, I think it will be a welcomed pace changer in retrospect.

Once again, I find it impossible to pick a favourite girl and stick with her - great moments all around.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
And the cheating part with her husband
I don't recall anything like that on the cheating. I believe that Jade decided long ago to never pursue that topic. As to the conversation, Jade saying she was angry with Cathy (or words to that effect) was because Cathy was quitting.

eziosav

Jun 16, 2020
How long does the game loading take cause i tried opening the game its not getting opened.. i'm using mac...i am not getting any error msg...

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Honestly it wouldn't suprise me too much if DPC decided to break up Maya and Josy given the fan reaction when he revealed they were a couple in the first place

Reactions: Gladheim

Aug 17, 2019
0011. Next time, please increase size of quick menu buttons & cheat button or at least re arrange them. Now Q M & cheat button are very close. It is difficult to press QM shortcut.
I did not know that the no cheat error file from OP also adds a cheat menu. Will be uploading a new version with music and wt mod. It'll be a normal apk though. Expansion APKs are not possible for size bigger than 2GB.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes