Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I just finished ep6. I love this game. But I don't like the way it goes with Maya and Josy. The problems with Maya father will be rather serious.
I am also curious to see what will happen to Maya after that slap on the cheek Quinn. Because Quinn will definitely have something to plan for Maya for what she did.

Cathy quit .. I didn't expect this.

Now I think I will play from the beginning, but I will only be with my lovely Jill.. I feel bad about playing and choosing all the women.
When I was playing and having a scene in the bar (with Tommy), MC before going to Nicole and Sandy's with drinks, MC was holding a picture of Jill (from the picnic) in his hand.. it made me think and it made me sad what I'm doing to her.
I was also going to do the same, I didn't like having to choose between Sage and Jill, they are my favorite main girls.

Probably, i make a path for each main girl

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maya and Josy break up it is clear, there is not going to be a threesome and you are going to have to choose one of them, perhaps losing the other forever and ruining her live.
From now on, I'm only going to play for Jill because I love her only. Well, maybe Bella too.. I like her a lot too.

So what will happen to Maya and Josy will happen. If I can help them, of course I will. I hope there won't be a situation where either of them will have to leave. I will feel sorry for them.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... do you think that Nick is the traitor ?
Maybe it was Vinny's revenge on the DIKs (false flagged as alpha revenge) and he spared Nick's room since they are still friends ... it is possible that Nick knows this but cannot do anything so he tries to keep a low profile.
One of the flashbacks in ch. 6 shows a fight between Tommy and Vinny.

Reactions: Hrllav

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
At this point, I don't really care anymore. All the drama is just getting silly and it's really hard to fathom what possible reason any DIK would have for wanting to not only fuck up the DIKs but also fuck up the new guy.
Agree with u there, why would anyone send the Jade sex tape to Burke ? No DIK would profit from that.
Also it would be nice if we finally could get at least some answears, instead of throwing in new problems/questions continuously.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was also going to do the same, I didn't like having to choose between Sage and Jill, they are my favorite main girls.

Probably, i make a path for each main girl
From now on, I only play for those I love. That is Jill and Bella. I know I can't be with them all at once. So I'm gonna play for two saves.

I feel guilty and sad now that I play as man-whore and I'm doing it Jill and Bella..
The scenes with Jill and Bella in this update were beautiful. MC talking to Jill about MC's birthday .. and Jill's reaction. It touched me a lot. We can see how MC is important to Jill. The way she stopped the car and ran to the MC..

Bella will also be tough. Because we don't know anything about her husband yet. What bothers me. Bella still in her mind, regrets, still holds back. She must finally tell us about him, and decide what to do next. She can't still live like this. Bella must move on.

Jul 17, 2020
And there was no fire also, if there had been, the walls and furniture where the fire supposedly started would have been damaged.
well Tybalt could easily argue that the sprinkle system prevented it from happening but the accusation of starting a fire is still there, because there are "witnesses", lets not forget, its not just prep and hots in there, they have other guests too.

just like other said what mc must do is to find something to blackmail Tybalts back. anyway this blackmail drama is nothing compare to whats coming for Josy and Maya. even Bellas.

ev.mike

Apr 29, 2020
Played this game on compressed version earlier, many renders are already unlocked. I want to play from start so how to get rid of older unlocked renders and scenes?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
What about the last scene with envy and sandy?
well after the bathroom fun with nora you will return to them with shots and then you see how is nora leaving the bar and you cantinue chatting with nicole and sandy and then nicole tell you if you want to come with them to her place

Reactions: Moffy

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I got this on my 23rd free roam when I open josy message in the contact

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in script
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in script
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Sun Nov 15 19:54:28 2020
I got the verry same problem

Newproject

May 23, 2020
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes