Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This game has gone from being a comedy with friends and girls like American pie to being something akin to Life is strange

Please DPC give us again some fun too

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
In the next episode I need Derek to snap out of his funk. One of the things that made the first five episodes so fun was goofing around with BigBootyLover. If the main story is going to travel down a path of increased drama, then I'd prefer my comic relief to liven things up. I don't like seeing both Sage and Derek moody all of the time. And please no cancer, no AIDs, no Covid, none of that shit. I'll accept one house fire, however...so Quinn and Stephen can burn in it.
We could also add Tybalt and Dawe :LOL: :LOL:

Jul 17, 2020
i guess we're in part of the game where someone need to challenge mc on his path to Jill, and Tybalt just fit the guy, sure, hes a joke from last 5 episodes, but he can be manipulative like his father, an apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Jill know him longer than mc and for sure know what he's capable of, just like she knows how the rich ones think, so just like the others said, this can be sort of a "test" to prove mcs worth to Jill, now that he drop a confession of falling for her.
as for Jill just giving in on Tybalts demand and not doing anything if what Tybalts blabbering about is true annoyed me, but still, mc and derek is in the wrong here, trespassing and vandalism. a lawsuit for a college freshman?, not so good man.

Reactions: Qmil679

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
How can i get this scene?
View attachment 900713
Dik path and successful talks on swiper go to the bartender
Jade's husband watches that video of jade fucking MC. will he still get to see that video if MC didn't give that video to DIKs?

There are 19 new scenes in this episode...right?

An another tease from heather. i wonder if she's off limits or MC will actually get to fuck her.
About Jade no
and about Heather i think Tommy invites MC to a threesome with her

rj677

May 30, 2020
There's no redemption for Quinn, she's gone a long way with all the damage she did.
I dont know man. I think there is a lot of Quinns story that is unknown and could actually make her look better or worse. After ep5 and now ep6, I still continue with the impression that her make up and bitch persona could be a way to look tough and hide her insecurities/sensitive. For now, I wanna see where these clues/hints are going with her

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
i guess we're in part of the game where someone need to challenge mc on his path to Jill, and Tybalt just fit the guy, sure, hes a joke from last 5 episodes, but he can be manipulative like his father, an apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Jill know him longer than mc and for sure know what he's capable of, just like she knows how the rich ones think, so just like the others said, this can be sort of a "test" to prove mcs worth to Jill, now that he drop a confession of falling for her.
as for Jill just giving in on Tybalts demand and not doing anything if what Tybalts blabbering about is true annoyed me, but still, mc and derek is in the wrong here, trespassing and vandalism. a lawsuit for a college freshman?, not so good man.
And there was no fire also, if there had been, the walls and furniture where the fire supposedly started would have been damaged.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished ep6. I love this game. But I don't like the way it goes with Maya and Josy. The problems with Maya father will be rather serious.
I am also curious to see what will happen to Maya after that slap on the cheek Quinn. Because Quinn will definitely have something to plan for Maya for what she did.

Cathy quit .. I didn't expect this.

Now I think I will play from the beginning, but I will only be with my lovely Jill.. I feel bad about playing and choosing all the women.
When I was playing and having a scene in the bar (with Tommy), MC before going to Nicole and Sandy's with drinks, MC was holding a picture of Jill (from the picnic) in his hand.. it made me think and it made me sad what I'm doing to her.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
I dont know man. I think there is a lot of Quinns story that is unknown and could actually make her look better or worse. After ep5 and now ep6, I still continue with the impression that her make up and bitch persona could be a way to look tough and hide her insecurities/sensitive. For now, I wanna see where these clues/hints are going with her
First update with Quinn in focus on my DIK path and I really enjoyed her decent softened facial expressions! More to come?

Hopefully.

Reactions: openup212 and rj677

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Again, I think we're past the point of getting any kind of easy, logical resolutions to anything in this game as it's now seemingly about ramping up a lot of extreme and often unnecessary drama just for the sake of it.
It's an empty threat from Tybalt, but if Jill believes it it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it stands in a court of law as long as Jill believes the MC is at risk.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I just finished ep6. I love this game. But I don't like the way it goes with Maya and Josy. The problems with Maya father will be rather serious.
I am also curious to see what will happen to Maya after that slap on the cheek Quinn. Because Quinn will definitely have something to plan for Maya for what she did.

Cathy quit .. I didn't expect this.

Now I think I will play from the beginning, but I will only be with my lovely Jill.. I feel bad about playing and choosing all the women.
When I was playing and having a scene in the bar (with Tommy), MC before going to Nicole and Sandy's with drinks, MC was holding a picture of Jill (from the picnic) in his hand.. it made me think and it made me sad what I'm doing to her.
Maya and Josy break up it is clear, there is not going to be a threesome and you are going to have to choose one of them, perhaps losing the other forever and ruining her live.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes