Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
2- Bella being best friends with a girl 14 years her junior is a bit odd. Not impossible, but odd. If Lynette had been her best friend, and told Bella to watch out for her, there would at least be a starting point
Holy shit, it never occurred to me that Bella might of known Lynette, just another damn plot twist DPC can use in the Bella route. I don't think Bella would take it very well if she found out she was falling in love with her best friends son.

Be even worse if Jade was friends with Lynette as she's actually banging the MC. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 17, 2020
An accusation with neither proof nor witnesses, they only witnessed the sprinkler going of, for whatever reason.
If he would involve the police because of his accusation, there obviously would be a investigation by experts, which would find nothing.
Don't forget that Jill as well Rustys family are influential and have money, so i wouldn't be so sure the guests/preps would do false statements, just because Tybalt can't get the women he wants.

The problem is only how Jill reacts...in previous ep's she was shown headstrong and ready to go even against MC's wishes to stop bullying. Here she just accepts the blackmail, without even checking out what happened, or use her head to see that Tybalts accustions are bs and that she should punsh him in his face as he brings this up.

Yeah Mayas loan/tutation issues sound as they would also require the suspension of disbelief, at least from what she said about the threats of her father...

For Josy ? At worst they break up, all the drama comes from Mayas side.

As for Bella...i don't even want to speculate after seeing all this silly, exaggerated drama, but it will be worse.

Honestly i fully agree with Bacchus at this point.
accusation for starting the fire maybe, but trespassing and vandalism still count, worst case mc will be expelled, hes not Chad to be given another chance, hes a freshman, a no name. of course this not will be a court battle, it wil be boring.

agree on how Jill react, just giving in right there and then.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The problem is only how Jill reacts...in previous ep's she was shown headstrong and ready to go even against MC's wishes to stop bullying. Here she just accepts the blackmail, without even checking out what happened, or use her head to see that Tybalts accustions are bs and that she should punsh him in his face as he brings this up.
It's peak meekness from Jill is what it is. There was always a danger that her placid, "please-everyone" personality was going to come to back to bite the MC because even if she doesn't like Tybalt's demand, she doesn't want to cause any problems for anyone and actually thinks this is a good middle ground. If DPC had made her just 5% tougher such that, even if she's mostly uncomfortable relying on her family name, she would at least know when to use in necessary situations. If she had even that modicum of a backbone, she could have let Tybalt know that, as a Royce, he doesn't get to tell her what to do and that would've likely been enough to put an end to it.

xam1

Nov 15, 2020
Any other mac users having trouble? I tried extracting it with unarchiver but it's saying the zip file is incomplete, and with just the normal extraction tool I don't have permission to open the file.
nah i have this problem too on Windows when I want to launch the game but nobody can help you here obv

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bacchus,
Why would you expect otherwise? You played AL same as I did. I remember, several several (thousand) pages ago maybe, saying the DPC is a limited capability writer and will stick to the tricks he knows. Maybe he doesn't kill a love interest this time, or give our wingman cancer, but he certainly is about denying logic, and incapable of writing a reasonable story without resorting to his sledge hammer. I said it before, and I say it now. We may have a good outcome, but only if you were mostly a chik and not fucked everyone, and made your decision early and stuck with it. Realistic? No, none of this is. Trope that DPC sticks to? Absolutely.
You and me have both called DPC out for his lack of writing skill..and both been burned at the stake for it. Given up caring now....his fanboys will find out soon enough for sure exactly what his writing range is really like. Hell, they are already finding out.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
That would be pretty fucked up from her. Either way, all what we've seen from her character so far, her being the sensible and mature one, is now ruined
Not ruined, she is the same, she cares about MC and i think she loves him. She allways be the same but now She found someone who cares her truly and She wants to be sure

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No way! Pushing the right buttons is quite essential in this genre.
There's pushing buttons and then there's mashing all the buttons at once, and DPC seems to be doing the latter. They're going for the jugular rather than building up proper suspense and waiting till the last minute to start dropping bombs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
There's pushing buttons and then there's mashing all the button at once, and DPC seems to be doing the latter. They're going for the jugular rather than building up proper suspense and waiting till the last minute to start dropping bombs.
To be fair Bacchus, most of us expected drama bombs to happen. We knew none of the LI's were going to be "drama" free, hell that's why some of us don't want to get too heavily invested into bella.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Not ruined, she is the same, she cares about MC and i think she loves him. She allways be the same but now She found someone who cares her truly and She wants to be sure
And the way to be sure of that is putting herself in that weird and potentially damaging situation? For a guy she just met 3 weeks ago? Oh, my. Cuckoo.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Do you think Jade is looking to get pregnant? this time she insisted that he end up inside her
I don't know what DPC is doing with Jade, for someone whos just a side character she sure as hell gets a lot of screen time on the DIK path. She had 2 or 3 new sex scenes in the latest patch alone which is pretty crazy compared to everyone else. Seems like you fuck Jade even more then Sage at this point lol.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Holy shit, it never occurred to me that Bella might of known Lynette, just another damn plot twist DPC can use in the Bella route. I don't think Bella would take it very well if she found out she was dating her best friends son.

Be even worse if Jade was friends with Lynette as she's actually banging the MC. :ROFLMAO:
I know right?
DPC has never written straight up. He has always twisted it. Not sure why the fan boys do not believe that there is not going to be a colossal mind fuck here soon. Jill being completely removed from future consideration as a love interest, while sharing the emotional history you have? That is almost too good for him to pass up.
There are many possibilities for folks who want to just open their minds to just how twisted ol DPC can get. I am sure there are ways that no one has speculated on yet. His writing is polarizing. I have issues with it, some share my feelings, most fans do not. I am ok with that, but what I really do want folks to consider is that DPC never deals the cards legitimately. He is always dealing from the bottom of the deck.
Bacchus said it pretty well, it might well be too late for a good ending for anyone.. yup. Classic DPC. I called it a long time ago. Fanboys don't like it, but DPC has limited tricks in his quiver, and all of them serve to give us pain and heartbreak.
If there is a way, it is to pick one girl and stick with her all the way through and do not fuck up. That is the only way for a horrible but decent ending in AL, otherwise just horrible endings. I think the same will apply here.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That didn't register with me until you said it; what else has the MC told her that's going to come back to bite him!
Bad news guys, Sarah offered to fuck my MC too, and I've never picked Sarah's ass in the competition. Camilla wins hands down every time!

Reactions: Arigon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually, Josy's parents don't know shit about her being with Maya. She says in some previous chapter that, after seeing what happened with Maya's dad, she chose not to tell them. So we can honestly expect another bomb planted and waiting to explode there
I highly doubt that after the scene with her father in ep 5.

Let's see that clearly Tybalt's accusation does not make sense since there are only witnesses and only that he was present at the party. What if Jill hasn't really come under Tybalt's blackmail and is just doing it to see if MC is trustworthy?
So far he was clearly trust worthy, he even mentioned he's dating others to her. Was there a point why she should doubt him, or why she should trust Tybalt, which blackmails her ?
I think this is just some silly drama because Jill has none so far and we can not have a LI without major drama...or so DPC thinks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be fair Bacchus, most of us expected drama bombs to happen. We knew none of the LI's were going to be "drama" free.
Neither did I, but my point has been that it's all too much too soon. If you think about this like a TV show, each episode can move the drama forward incrementally, but it's not until we get to near the end of the season that it all starts to come to a head. This episode felt like it was the 3rd or even 2nd to last episode of a TV show's season, but we're potentially not even halfway done with this game yet, so they're amping this drama up way too soon and in ways that are too heavy-handed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes