Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm sure there probably is a way to maximise the progress, but haven't yet seen anyone devise such a strategy. A lot will also depend on how many episodes this will go on for because that may detemine just how much progress needs to be made in this episode to ensure that it all gets done by a certain point.
Until episode 8 likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to the first or second episode of season 3.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I love big boobs as much as the next guy, but this is getting rediculous. Bella, Nora, Sandy... They need a breast reduction, they looks digusting. Those unrealistically huge breasts are ugly as fuck. They don't look natural at all. No women in real life look like that.
Jade and Jill has the most perfect but Maya and Josy or Quinn have the most real

johncases

Feb 24, 2018
I'm on the chick path and have been doing pretty good with Josy and Maya. The final scene with them in the chapter only shows as 50% even though it didn't feel like it cut short to me. Is this a bug or did I miss something? Not sure if there is a full unlock file floating around.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone have a strategy that worked well for the house management mini game? I think I am allocating earned points wrong. By the third time you play I think I am falling behind and still only have one brother who can earn more than $ at a time in jobs. I tried searching the thread to see if anyone posted something, but this forum is growing like 50 pages a day.
Hm... I did pretty well with the mgmt game. Probably had four or five rooms complete by the end of the episode and was working toward saving for the windows next.

40% work is a good starting point to get $$ for work.

I'm weird so I only liked having the brothers at percentages in increments of 5 (so numbers ending in 0 or 5 only lol) and I started off by setting basically a "minimum" percentage I wanted all of them to reach for a certain stat (for example, wanting everyone to have at least 20% of a stat) then got my 0s and 5s as necessary/as much as I was able to. Once I got a better look at the work postings, it gave me a better idea of what stats/% were most likely to be required to get the bigger dollar amounts and worked toward having at least a couple brothers with those stats. I also tried to have a couple of brothers who could complete a room as a pair (being able to send minimum amt of brothers to complete a room makes it so I can send more brothers to work too). Also, I bought the dumpster until it was maxed out.

Idk if that explanation made any sense, but at one point I got like 110 points to distribute after a round of assignments, so it works for me.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm on the chick path and have been doing pretty good with Josy and Maya. The final scene with them in the chapter only shows as 50% even though it didn't feel like it cut short to me. Is this a bug or did I miss something? Not sure if there is a full unlock file floating around.
Ok, to get the 100% you need to dont get the tighjob from Maya in EP.3

I'm stuck at dng game in badik.
I need help.
I can't get any info from the lowlifes.I have tried so many times but I haven't find it.
You need the guitar to talk to them, and ask to Jade and Melanie/Sarah for clues and find who is saying the truth.. is very easy

Reactions: johncases

Rotation

Feb 16, 2020
I can see that I'm not just having problems with part 6. I have such a problem that after the MC got a new pnone from DIK, everything was deleted. My combat parameters are reset to 1. When I enter the combat mini-game, the game asks me for a tutorial and I start from scratch. The history of all met people is cleared. There are only the mentions that we have at the beginning of the game and the most recent ones from Part 6. Besides, I think the game has even cleared the way I'm going. My last save was at a stage where Maia and Josy want to be with me. At the same time, I had a good date with Jill. Perfect save to decide which of these three girls. Now I have no option. Any scenes with Jill are unavailable. I can't call Maia and Josy on the phone

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Not sure about this.

I think we're learning that there's more to her story though, aren't we. She's not just doing it for kicks anyway. I also just think she's a more interesting character than most of the other LIs, but each to their own. Sage is also great and I would struggle to choose between them.
Good News!
You don't have to!!! Quinn is not a love interest. She is a side chick, petty villain, plot device!
So you can feel good and just pick Sage.

Reactions: chociar666

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's an interesting question: does anybody else think that DPC's ambition could be detrimental to the game?

What I mean by that is that, in this episode, we saw a lot of very big new features and fantasy scenes, like the free-roam map, hidden items, the DIK laptop, and the DnG game, and as a result it somewhat left this episode feeling a little hollow because there wasn't a great deal of progress with a lot of the established plotlines and even felt quite light on real-world content with the various female characters. Even the affinity/status system is very ambitious and is starting to throw up some issues and inconsistencies.

So it would seem that, perhaps, in focusing on these things, that DPC might have lost a bit of sight on what's really important which is the story and the girls, and I would hope that the focus returns there in the next episode rather than focus on introducing any more ambitious side elements.

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
hmm i've been checking something.
That previous date with Jill.

You may actually be right. but then drPinkcake would be breaking his word about no incest here.
There is indeed a link between jill's sister and mc's mother. But this is just a little info about her sister.
Jill is 21 in Ch5. her sister died when she was 3.

So yeah the same as mc's mother 18 years ago, or is it just a coincident?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't go there man, i tried and was told to stfu by everyone here. For whatever reasons they're all against it and don't wanna hear it, even if there'll be facts to prove it they'll only believe it when it happens trust me.

Reactions: KeShane

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Here's an interesting question: does anybody else think that DPC's ambition could be detrimental to the game?

What I mean by that is that, in this episode, we saw a lot of very big new features and fantasy scenes, like the free-roam map, hidden items, the DIK laptop, and the DnG game, and as a result it somewhat left this episode feeling a little hollow because there wasn't a great deal of progress with a lot of the established plotlines and even felt quite light on real-world content with the various female characters. Even the affinity/status system is very ambitious and is starting to throw up some issues and inconsistencies.

So it would seem that, perhaps, in focusing on these things, that DPC might have lost a bit of sight on what's really important which is the story and the girls, and I would hope that the focus returns there in the next episode rather than focus on introducing any more ambitious side elements.
The new hidden buttons, Jacob's painting, restoring the mansion. It looks nice but at this point it looks feature bloating.

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019

I see where you're coming from but all that aside, DPC is the GOAT, 100% trust, best game ever, nuff said.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes