Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The "Hover Here' mini-games just don't work when playing on PC well. REALLY pisses me off trying to do them. Horrible design. Freakin' cussing at the game just because of this stupid mechanic. Then if you don't do it FAST enough it fails anyway. What kind of nonsense BS design is this? I can never do all of them, never. Always outside of the line once or twice no matter how slow I go. Luckily I can cheat to get the rewards with the mod...but this imo is just an absolutely ridiculous design. There have been times I was NOT outside of the line and it still failed like I was.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomboSteel

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Of course, i'm just saying the possibility of it happening is greater than you think.
Nah, first, Jill was not 3 years old when it happened, possibly she was older, no one with 3 years goes with her sister to read or draw in the field and remembers her in such detail. Later on the date, she would have said wow it's your birthday but today is also the anniversary of my sister's death, what a coincidence !!! I mean it's not possible

Reactions: A.aron

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The new hidden buttons, Jacob's painting, restoring the mansion. It looks nice but at this point it looks feature bloating.
Forgot about those paintings and the annoying "mansion repair management" system, but yes, it's all a bit much. I suspect it might have something to do with Steam and they're throwing in things to keep them entertained for longer and for the achievement hunters. The free-roam quick travel feature is good, but I feel they'd have been better off spending time adding this to earlier parts of the game rather than adding most of these other features.

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
Nah, first, Jill was not 3 years old when it happened, possibly she was older, no one with 3 years goes with her sister to read or draw in the field and remembers her in such detail. Later on the date, she would have said wow it's your birthday but today is also the anniversary of my sister's death, what a coincidence !!! I mean it's not possible
Dude it's a game, everything is possible here baring some inconsistencies

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Hi, Im stuck in Library free roam. It said I need to return book to shelves & talk to Sage but I cant do either. I cant click on Sage and I dont know which book (and where) should I click. Can someone help me please?

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Here's an interesting question: does anybody else think that DPC's ambition could be detrimental to the game?

What I mean by that is that, in this episode, we saw a lot of very big new features and fantasy scenes, like the free-roam map, hidden items, the DIK laptop, and the DnG game, and as a result it somewhat left this episode feeling a little hollow because there wasn't a great deal of progress with a lot of the established plotlines and even felt quite light on real-world content with the various female characters. Even the affinity/status system is very ambitious and is starting to throw up some issues and inconsistencies.

So it would seem that, perhaps, in focusing on these things, that DPC might have lost a bit of sight on what's really important which is the story and the girls, and I would hope that the focus returns there in the next episode rather than focus on introducing any more ambitious side elements.
it's an interesting question, but let's think like this, if creators like DPC (famous and with good prestige) don't risk expanding their resources and thus show future developers that they can think high in their games, it would be boring, DPC left the comfort zone in a game with adult content, it's not just renderings of naked women and sex, it focuses on the plot, the story and these new features can serve as testicles for future games. Regarding content, I thought it had a lot, but it depends on your affinity DIK or CHIK, so I play in two saves, to extract the maximum content from both sides, the text was bad and my answer was confused, but your question it is indeed very interesting, let's see how it unfolds until the end of the game

Reactions: ExDeath730

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dude it's a game, everything is possible here baring some inconsistencies
Except that it isn't. There's a lot that not possible in this game, whether that's because certain paths lock you out of it for inexplicable reasons on that path or because the dev has said it won't happen, which is what they have said of both incest and there being any chance of a harem. Neither of those are happening, therefore not everything is possible.

Reactions: A.aron

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Don't go there man, i tried and was told to stfu by everyone here. For whatever reasons they're all against it and don't wanna hear it, even if there'll be facts to prove it they'll only believe it when it happens trust me.
Don't sweat it man, I get facepalmed death threats, troll threats, whatever you can imagine..
What follows is all in good clean fun, send facepalms to Care of Arigon, thank you-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: scalvi and Gladheim

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
Except that it isn't. There's a lot that not possible in this game, whether that's because certain paths lock you out of it for inexplicable reasons on that path or because the dev has said it won't happen, which is what they have said of both incest and there being any chance of a harem. Neither of those are happening, therefore not everything is possible.
Maybe it is maybe not, all i can say i can't see the future. Good for you if you can, now let's drop this please

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
I mean, you can't go "X is more likely than ever" and imply that people here can't take criticism to then go "This is a game, anything can happen" when proven wrong.
And i didn't imply people can't take criticism. All i said that theory is still up for debate yet a lot of people believe it's 100% not happening which is funny to me

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I do not remember the details. But what if the mother of the MC died during childbirth?
I have no evidence, but a feeling tells me that Jill or Bella (or both) have a family relationship or a very close relationship with the main character's mother.

My closest guess is that Bella is a close friend of Jill's sister. And Jill's sister is the mother of the main character. And all this will be revealed by reading the diary of the mother of the MC. But these are just a guess, without proof from me.

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
I've just noticed a suspicious individual among DIKs not mentioned thus far - Leon:
  1. In EP6, on the first night that MC had green tarp to cover the broken window, there was a shadow/person running past the window.
  2. On the following morning of the above, Leon is seen still asleep after everyone has awoken. He may be an early riser as he was the one who gathered people for Bella's 'walk of shame' after she stayed the night (unless I confused him with Jamie).
  3. His DIK brother Jamie's phone was inexplicably missing during one of the earlier episodes. Jamie's laptop folder was the only fellow DIK folder that MC could access in EP6 (possible indication of security breach). It would not be difficult for Leon to steal Jamie's phone to post Cathy's pic while covering his track.
  4. If the above conjecture holds, then Nick's clean room and Nick's connection with Vinny could be a false flag/misdirection.

Alternatively, none of the above reasoning makes any sense, and that the person appearing to be most suspicious - Nick - is indeed the suspect and that he was just doing a lap around the DIK mansion before bed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes