rj677

May 30, 2020
I honestly think that Sage and the MC won't be moving out of the FWB phase for a while. Even on the path where you aren't FWB, if there even is a way to start that up again, I can't see her wanting to jump straight back into another relationship, and if she does I'd be wary of trusting her motivations because he'd be a rebound relationship and starting off that way is not a good idea.
I never said that the transition would be immediately for boyfriend and girlfriend and I surely dont want that for their relationship at the present moment of the story. However, I think that FWB is a step forward at this time and, if well executed, could lead to feelings of advancing further in the future. She isnt good at dealing with emotions, so she will keep the MC close to her pretending that is just sex and waiting for the moment when she is finally ready to pass that final hurdle.

If you notice, there are very few moments with Sage other than the Chad problems, the guitar lessons and the HOTs movie night/episode 4 and if im not mistaken, she has the lowest renders out of all the LIs and because of that she is the LI we know less things about (We know more the Sage Sex Goddess than Sage the Real Person)

I was also thinking that maybe the choice to take care of Sage in ep6 along with the her break up, might bring an opening to get people on her path again if they refused her before (Since we are only in ep6 and it would be dumb of DPC to lock a Sage ending in ep 2, but we never know with DPC:HideThePain: :HideThePain:)

Reactions: ExDeath730

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course you're right, mc's irresistibility is not just limited to straight women and lesbians, I'd just love to know how come KRJ is immune. Even in the library when he turned on all his CHICK charm and even apologized for his previous behavior, he could not crack that exterior...

KRJ is a toad, it does not respond to human pheromones

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Right back at you: if Mel is betraying Sage by having an affair with Chad, why is she sad at all? Every question you ask applies even more so in this case, because if she is asking Chad to break up with Sage she has clearly decided hurting Sage is an acceptable outcome.
Although I'm in the "Gay Chad" camp (no pun intended), even if Mel wants Chad, she can still feel hurt for Sage if she is friends with Sage, pretty shitty friend though - with friends like these...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I never said that the transition would be immediately for boyfriend and girlfriend and I surely dont want that for their relationship at the present moment of the story. However, I think that FWB is a step forward at this time and, if well executed, could lead to feelings of advancing further in the future. She isnt good at dealing with emotions, so she will keep the MC close to her pretending that is just sex and waiting for the moment when she is finally ready to pass that final hurdle.

If you notice, there are very few moments with Sage other than the Chad problems, the guitar lessons and the HOTs movie night/episode 4 and if im not mistaken, she has the lowest renders out of all the LIs and because of that she is the LI we know less things about (We know more the Sage Sex Goddess than Sage the Real Person)

I was also thinking that maybe the choice to take care of Sage in ep6 along with the her break up, might bring an opening to get people on her path again if they refused her before (Since we are only in ep6 and it would be dumb of DPC to lock a Sage ending in ep 2, but we never know with DPC:HideThePain: :HideThePain:)
During the guitar lesson on the HOTs lawn (where Mel and Sarah talked some shit and started this baseless theory that Mel is the "side chick" :rolleyes:), the kiss at the end, as well as the look she gives the mc when he mentions the various couples between the DIKs and the HOTs and he says, "You and me", really indicates she was almost ready, but then the reality of the Chad breakup (because he's gay - just in case you're wondering) sort of knocked her back a bit. I'm sure she'll get over it soon - game time: a week or so, Our time: maybe a year...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Lots of speculations about Bella being psycho - I don't buy it ...
yet I have the uneasy feeling that Vinny is still active behind the scene and he is salty - the damage he may be responsible so far:
1. Posting Cathy's photo - he knows the place - could of sneak in during the party
2. Attacking Quinn - she mentioned him being in the loop
3. Trashing the place then deflecting the blame to the 3-alphas - his brother Nick room wasn't trashed

And imho he is the one to cause some serious shit in the future - Quinn and Riona are in real danger.
How innocent or endangered is Nick in all that remains to be seen.
Knowing AL - some tragedy is about to happen.
Yeah, Vinny is clearly going to be involved in the story at some point, even if we don't know exactly how yet.

But you made me think of something. Rusty says that Cathy was a big help in founding the DIKs. If she was involved into whatever happened to Vinny, either directly or in helping the DIKs move on from the fallout, that might give Vinny a motivation for the whole Cathy-cluck thing.

Ordinarily it seems like an inordinate effort with high risk and low payoff. But if Vinny sees it as a chance to kill two birds with one and stone and get some poetic justice, it makes a lot more sense.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I got it - if you don't start the game right away and wait long enough - you'll see Mell wearing the "9" shirt. So Mel is on the treadmill. - So? People seems to be sure and certain without any shadow of doubt how the timeline in a fiction world goes.
How could anyone deny that Mel has definitely something secretive going on with Chad.
(I maybe alone on that, but in my book Mel is damn hot!)

In the meantime "Chad is gay"-speculation is getting out of control. When it comes to closet gay imho Dawe is better candidate - overplaying macho-schtick is known gay-facade.
Chad-Troy is probable too - even 3-some Chad-Mel-Troy (anyone heard about bi?)
Fingers crossed DPC surprises all with completely unexpected Chad-outcome.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it seems clear to me that MC is bisexual, leaning towards gay.

he has a wrong relationship with girls which leads him to always find non-existent flaws
he had only one girlfriend that no one has seen and no one will be able to see
to make sure he doesn't get involved in a real relationship, only hang out with busy, lesbian or very old fashioned girls
he loves contact sports
he is always tempted to get his hands on the men in front of him
he has no problem talking to Derek naked
he considers rejecting Jade's anvances
being able to choose whether to go to Sage or Bella, he also takes into consideration the idea of going to Derek and sharing a bed with him
he is very sensitive
he can cook pancakes
he does not burp and does not fart often

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
it seems clear to me that MC is bisexual, leaning towards gay.

he has a wrong relationship with girls which leads him to always find non-existent flaws
he had only one girlfriend that no one has seen and no one will be able to see
to make sure he doesn't get involved in a real relationship, only hang out with busy, lesbian or very old fashioned girls
he loves contact sports
he is always tempted to get his hands on the men in front of him
he has no problem talking to Derek naked
he considers rejecting Jade's anvances
being able to choose whether to go to Sage or Bella, he also takes into consideration the idea of going to Derek and sharing a bed with him
he is very sensitive
he can cook pancakes
he does not burp and does not fart often
Maya falls in love with him because he's the closest thing to a girl with a man's body lol hahaha

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes