Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what convinces me least about the theory that Chad is gay is that narratively it would be irrelevant.

this would create some drama around Chad, maybe it would also redeem him as a character (a blackmailed gay can't be bad), but it wouldn't have significant effects on MC, on the contrary it would also wipe out Sage's desire for revenge or to retry him, so it would solve a problem in MC.

does it make sense to insert a twist that solves problems and does not create them?
Actually, I think it could have an effect, and mainly on Sage. It would be bad enough if she found out he was cheating with another girl, but to find out that she was his beard for all these years could crush her when she realises how much time and devotion she gave to their relationship but it was never going to be reciprocated. It would feed into this aspect of Sage likely not being ready for another proper relationship after how much this one hurt her and the MC may be stuck in the FWB zone until near the end of the game, frustrating those players who might want to see him move out of that zone and on to something else.

So far every LI, and even some side girls, have something major going on that makes them somewhat broken people and none of the relationships are all that easy, so something is likely to cause an issue with Sage and the MC, and the lingering shadow of Chad is likely to be that.

Well, who cares about Chad now anyways, the only thing we should be thinking is the fact that the relationship with Sage is finally ready to advance further, and hopefully, deeper and with a better grade than 3 out of 5 :devilish: :sneaky:
I honestly think that Sage and the MC won't be moving out of the FWB phase for a while. Even on the path where you aren't FWB, if there even is a way to start that up again, I can't see her wanting to jump straight back into another relationship, and if she does I'd be wary of trusting her motivations because he'd be a rebound relationship and starting off that way is not a good idea.

I can't find that quote again but I think DPC said in a FAQ/QA he wasn't interested into writing, rendering and animating gay (male to male) stuff, I doubt the MC will be bi. Which is also sad, who don't love a romance with a cute trap, City of Broken Dreamers have a really nice implantation of a character like that. Hey, who knows, maybe we will have a Swyper quicky like that?
I don't recall any trap character in CoBD. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I can't find that quote again but I think DPC said in a FAQ/QA he wasn't interested into writing, rendering and animating gay (male to male) stuff, I doubt the MC will be bi. Which is also sad, who don't love a romance with a cute trap, City of Broken Dreamers have a really nice implantation of a character like that. Hey, who knows, maybe we will have a Swyper quicky like that?
I suppose there are games for gays or trans lovers, since I'm not going that thing, I prefer that they don't put it here ... also at this point in history it wouldn't make any sense that the MC started to like cocks . :KEK:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
that there are no other explanations isn't true at all ... isn't there another explanation that Chad is happy to be in the dorm?

come on then...

then mine on Bella is openly a provocation, as I don't believe it

Leah has a face that is clearly a clue, but as she disappears from the story we forget about her completely

when we decline his invitation we are all proud of our loyalty and move forward in the game[/SPOILER]
I didn't decline, she was my main interest all along and I was angry because my MC kept clinging to Megan and avoiding her despite of me actively acting and saying otherwise when possible. Only when the game forced me to cancel plans with her I focused on other girl, with the consequences you all can imagine. :rolleyes:

My point is that maybe we could sense something was off with her, but nobody was expecting THAT. That game broke some common grounds for the genre, in this case the crazy bitch being actually crazy and not just a wild, fun and easy hook up. So now it's only logical we see ghosts in every dark corner DPC puts upon us. And boy, does he like to do so.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I suppose there are games for gays or trans lovers, since I'm not going that thing, I prefer that they don't put it here ... also at this point in history it wouldn't make any sense that the MC started to like cocks . :KEK:
A funny wink would be on Swyper, like flirting with a girl asking a dick pic and then MC reply "show me what you got", and it's a trans :KEK:

It's a very specific path at the start when you able to use the VR at home, it's Kleo, Sonja hacker friend.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Think he means the scene you can get early on if you don't take Ellen home after accepting the job at the start of the game. Pretty sure there are also implications for that regarding Kleo but I'm not sure since I usually try and avoid futa content. Oh and that's also a thing: Neither of these would really be "traps" but rather futas, if I'm not mistaken.

But in order to not derail this with talks of a different game:
I also believe that the "Chad is gay" theory would be nice, if it actually panned out that way. But right now it basically has as much of a leg to stand on as something randomly made up like:"Chad actually hates sports and wants to play D&G with the Nerds. The phonesex was actually in-character roleplaying and he is happier now because he can finally spend his evenings/nights playing D&G with his true friends who, as we know, don't have a house and stay in the dorms instead."

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Does DPC take break historically during December period? He deserved one if he wished to. This developer is great at what he is doing. The last thing we want is he getting burnout and we can all say good bye to this lovely game

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I didn't decline, she was my main interest all along and I was angry because my MC kept clinging to Megan and avoiding her despite of me actively acting and saying otherwise when possible. Only when the game forced me to cancel plans with her I focused on other girl, with the consequences you all can imagine. :rolleyes:

My point is that maybe we could sense something was off with her, but nobody was expecting THAT. That game broke some common grounds for the genre, in this case the crazy bitch being actually crazy and not just a wild, fun and easy hook up. So now it's only logical we see ghosts in every dark corner DPC puts upon us. And boy, does he like to do so.
So the game forces you at a certain point to reject her, yes or yes? ohh I didnt know that , so now I understand why it is inevitable that what has to happen happens even if it is sacrificing yourself and your happiness to be with a crazy person to save the rest, ok...
What I have noticed is that after the fire, the game feels very rushed and everything happens very quickly without almost knowing anything ... the last two chapters seem to me to be done in a hurry, and with Ana it should have been longer scenes

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
that there are no other explanations isn't true at all ... isn't there another explanation that Chad is happy to be in the dorm?
I didn't suggest you couldn't explain some of them easily, I'm saying not all of them can be answered easily (some can, some can't).

City of Broken Dreamers have a really nice implantation of a character like that. Hey, who knows, maybe we will have a Swyper quicky like that?
Spacecorps is the game that sexually confused me. Everything is so highly erotic that I'm scared to deselect some of the fetishes that don't interest me because I don't want to miss out on anything! :confused:

Clues that it was weird? Yes, okay, but from there to thinking that he was spying on us, taking photos, copying keys, having sex with a patient in a coma? (WTF) and wanting to burn alive two girls ... it went too far

And that is the mistake, that we rejected her at the beginning xD I am going to do a run passing all but her to see if I can save her life or make a better future, sacrifice myself for the common good XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maya's had a sexual awakening, why not the mc? ;)

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and mpa71

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Maya's had a sexual awakening, why not the mc? ;)
Breakthrough, the CHICK path will unlock in the endgame:
  • After opening the door, Bella will put the MC into the world of DBSM and Sissy;
  • Jill and Tybalt will NTR and Cuck the MC into a simp;
  • Maya/Josy path will turn MC gay and open a foursome relationship.
:ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Breakthrough, the CHICK path will unlock in the endgame:
  • After opening the door, Bella will open the MC into the world of DBSM and Sissy;
  • Jill and Tybalt will NTR and Cuck the MC into a simp;
  • Maya/Josy path will turn MC gay and open a foursome relationship.
:ROFLMAO:
And I feel like this might be my limit... o_O ... although, if the soundtrack is good enough... :sneaky:

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I mean, if Chad was actually gay and not with Melanie, why would she be sad over it? Is she stupid? Do you believe she has guilty conscience just because she called him and said he can dump her now, the coast is clear? Really?
Right back at you: if Mel is betraying Sage by having an affair with Chad, why is she sad at all? Every question you ask applies even more so in this case, because if she is asking Chad to break up with Sage she has clearly decided hurting Sage is an acceptable outcome.

At least in the Gay Chad theory, Mel's behavior could have a rational explanation: she is doing this for Sage. She knows Chad is gay, and doesn't like seeing Sage unable to let go of a doomed, loveless relationship. So she asked Chad to call it off, but it turns out watching the cure in action was almost as bad as the disease. To me, this makes more sense than assuming Mel is having an affair and just forgot that Chad's girlfriend would be suspicious when he dumps her.

Reactions: NoNameNeeded

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
otherwise what other rational explanation would there be for the fact that Troy didn't want Mc as a roommate if not that he felt a strong sexual tension in him but wanted to remain faithful to Chad?:p:D
Of course you're right, mc's irresistibility is not just limited to straight women and lesbians, I'd just love to know how come KRJ is immune. Even in the library when he turned on all his CHICK charm and even apologized for his previous behavior, he could not crack that exterior...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not talking about sex with Maya, but the loan thing that was the 'big reveal' in Episode 6. It makes absolutely no sense why something like that would have to be a secret at all.
In and of itself the loan thing isn't a big secret. But there's no realistic way to explain why her dad would do something like that without getting into the whole "gay daughter" thing, and that is the biggest secret Maya has.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes