Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I might be overreading this but does anyone else think the scene with Maya where she tells the MC that she likes him might be the start of a Maya only romance? I'm not expecting things to develop quickly along those lines, but I just thought it an interesting moment between them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I might be overreading this but does anyone else think the scene with Maya where she tells the MC that she likes him might be the start of a Maya only romance? I'm not expecting things to develop quickly along those lines, but I just thought it an interesting moment between them.

I do not believe

it would seem strange enough to me, and incorrect on the part of DPC, that the path for a single route with Maya starts only from the relationship with both girls and not just friends.

it is true however that in the sixth chapter there are many more intimate moments, of confidence with Maya than with Josy

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I got it - if you don't start the game right away and wait long enough - you'll see Mell wearing the "9" shirt. So Mel is on the treadmill. - So? People seems to be sure and certain without any shadow of doubt how the timeline in a fiction world goes.
How could anyone deny that Mel has definitely something secretive going on with Chad.
Sage calls MC to check on Chad, because she (while sitting in the bushes with her binoculars) JUST saw him get a call and stop his workout. Then MC goes to the Gym and sees Mel running the treadmill, next to Sarah and Arieth and the other jocks are in the same room. You then walk into the changing room and hear Chad having phonesex with someone.
So it's not just about the intro screen, but about Mel being physically unable to have a workout surrounded by everyone and talking to Sarah while also being in a call with Chad at the same time.

The Chad is gay theory is more of a meme than anything at this point but there is just as many problems with the Mel theory.
And I honestly doubt Dawe being presented as gay would make any sense. Arieth, the crab buffet, seems to have lost all interest in him and looks at pictures of other guys while they have sex and Dawe still constantly wants to fuck her. That would be some insane dedication to his act, if he was gay.

It honestly is possible that Chad is gay. It's just that there is really nothing to support it at this point.
The closest thing to evidence for that theory is:
1. "his new room is somewhere in the eastern wing of the dorm", which (depending on the shape of the building) is at best a 25%, at worst a 50% chance to randomly be in the same direction that Troys room is in. With that level of accuracy Chad is just as likely to be sharing a room with KRJ.
2. "Troy had a spare bed in his room and MC stayed with Maya cause he could not find a new room" - doesn't work because MC didn't get a new room because he left in the middle of the night, just as the secretary was leaving and by the time the next morning started MC was already bunking with Maya. In fact the information that Josy and other latecomers were accepted 1-2 weeks late makes it pretty clear that there were free rooms for them.
3. "He is happier now because he can stay with his gay partner" - this could once again apply to everything. "He is happier now because he's staying with Magnar and loves D&G", "He is happier now because he dumped a girl he wasn't into for a girl he actually likes", "He is happier now because he doesn't spend as much time with Dawe anymore and his grey cells are recovering from years of damage.", "He is happier now because he is with KRJ and she gives the best head ever." etc. pp.

So nothing absolutely speaks against the "Chad is gay" theory but all the things supposedly supporting it are so flimsy that the whole thing could be summed up as "My evidence is that I think it would be a nice reveal.".

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm fairly confident that the relationship will have 4 branches:
  • a happy throuple
  • couple with Maya
  • couple with Josy
  • everyone burns in a house fire

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage calls MC to check on Chad, because she (while sitting in the bushes with her binoculars) JUST saw him get a call and stop his workout. Then MC goes to the Gym and sees Mel running the treadmill, next to Sarah and Arieth and the other jocks are in the same room. You then walk into the changing room and hear Chad having phonesex with someone.
So it's not just about the intro screen, but about Mel being physically unable to have a workout surrounded by everyone and talking to Sarah while also being in a call with Chad at the same time.

The Chad is gay theory is more of a meme than anything at this point but there is just as many problems with the Mel theory.
And I honestly doubt Dawe being presented as gay would make any sense. Arieth, the crab buffet, seems to have lost all interest in him and looks at pictures of other guys while they have sex and Dawe still constantly wants to fuck her. That would be some insane dedication to his act, if he was gay.

It honestly is possible that Chad is gay. It's just that there is really nothing to support it at this point.
1. "his new room is somewhere in the eastern wing of the dorm", which (depending on the shape of the building) is at best a 25%, at worst a 50% chance to randomly be in the same direction that Troys room is in. With that level of accuracy Chad is just as likely to be sharing a room with KRJ.
2. "Troy had a spare bed in his room and MC stayed with Maya cause he could not find a new room" - doesn't work because MC didn't get a new room because he left in the middle of the night, just as the secretary was leaving and by the time the next morning started MC was already bunking with Maya. In fact the information that Josy and other latecomers were accepted 1-2 weeks late makes it pretty clear that there were free rooms for them.
3. "He is happier now because he can stay with his gay partner" - this could once again apply to everything. "He is happier now because he's staying with Magnar and loves D&G", "He is happier now because he dumped a girl he wasn't into for a girl he actually likes", "He is happier now because he doesn't spend as much time with Dawe anymore and his grey cells are recovering from years of damage.", "He is happier now because he is with KRJ and she gives the best head ever." etc. pp.

So nothing absolutely speaks against the "Chad is gay" theory but all the things supposedly supporting it are so flimsy that the whole thing could be summed up as "My evidence is that I think it would be a nice reveal.".
in fact we remain with the facts

Sara and Melanie want Chad and Sage to separate, evidently they have done something to precipitate events (it is not said that it is blackmail)

this is enough to explain Melanie's feelings of guilt, there is no need to add other reconstructions.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

You ignore points like:
  1. Why was he with Sage for three years when he didn't even look interested in being with her way back before the DIKs were formed?
  2. Why has he never been physical with her from the get go but he's all about putting fingers in someone else on the call?
  3. Why does Chad pay attention to Sage when others are around but not when they are alone?
These are not the behavior of a straight guy with a hot girl who is virtually throwing herself at her boyfriend...

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

I would laugh if Chad was in a relationship with KRJ, the ultimate meme of a relationship. I swear the people that want Chad to be gay are becoming worse then the fujoshis.

Reactions: fakitap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You ignore points like:
  1. Why was he with Sage for three years when he didn't even look interested in being with her way back before the DIKs were formed?
  2. Why has he never been physical with her from the get go but he's all about putting fingers in someone else on the call?
  3. Why does Chad pay attention to Sage when others are around but not when they are alone?
These are not the behavior of a straight guy with a hot girl who is virtually throwing herself at her boyfriend...
1. he is sexually anesthetized by steroids
2. It's one thing to talk, a counter is to do, even with Sage on the phone he could tell her this and that
3. it happens to practically all couples in crisis ... at least we try to keep up appearances

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It just shows that she's feeling something real for him. She may have said just a few in-game days ago that she needed time to know whether her feelings were genuine or not, but it seems pretty real in this episode with this and other moments like in the library and the "threesome".

If the throuple were to break (hopefully not) and the MC had to make a choice, well then this would factor into it because he'd be choosing between 2 girls who, by this point, might love him and it would make it a hard decision, but I think the only purpose was to show that Maya really does like the MC and it's more than just a passing thing.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
You ignore points like:
There are once again many possible explanations for this, so these are merely examples:

1. They seem to have both been the presidents of their houses in their first year (it's confirmed with Sage, Chad merely looks the part so we can't be absolutely sure), so it could simply be a prestige thing: President of the house with the athletes/jocks and president of the house with the hottest girls are in a relationship = both houses are tied together. We do know that the HOTs used to exclusively party with the Tri-Alphas until just this year, since that is what causes the first dildo-throwing incident.

2. First option: He is into someone else and this is just a prestige-relationship so he literally has no interest in her. The person he actually is into could be a guy, could be another girl or could be anything else really. / Second option: He a good christian boi. No sex before marriage and shit. Phonesex could be his outlet cause he doesn't have to actually do it. He can just imagine it.

3. Once again, if they are mainly together for the prestige of it, then he'd have to act appropriately around his "trophy" in public. In private he doesn't have any obligation to give a shit cause no one is watching.

Honestly, these are just random answers cause you could probably come up with 30 other answers for each of the questions on the fly. "He is gay" is certainly not the one and only possible answer.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are once again many possible explanations for this, so these are merely examples:

1. They seem to have both been the presidents of their houses in their first year (it's confirmed with Sage, Chad merely looks the part so we can't be absolutely sure), so it could simply be a prestige thing: President of the house with the athletes/jocks and president of the house with the hottest girls are in a relationship = both houses are tied together. We do know that the HOTs used to exclusively party with the Tri-Alphas until just this year, since that is what causes the first dildo-throwing incident.

2. First option: He is into someone else and this is just a prestige-relationship so he literally has no interest in her. The person he actually is into could be a guy, could be another girl or could be anything else really. / Second option: He a good christian boi. No sex before marriage and shit. Phonesex could be his outlet cause he doesn't have to actually do it. He can just imagine it.

3. Once again, if they are mainly together for the prestige of it, then he'd have to act appropriately around his "trophy" in public. In private he doesn't have any obligation to give a shit cause no one is watching.

Honestly, these are just random answers cause you could probably come up with 30 other answers for each of the questions on the fly. "He is gay" is certainly not the one and only possible answer.
Not that it reflects directly on Chad, but two separate incidents where you don't make out with Sage she attributes it to being gay.

After brushing your teeth on the movie night, if you don't grab Sage's ass she says:

Sage: "How gay are you?"
MC: "What?"
Sage: "Why didn't you grab my ass just now?"
MC: "Did you want me to do that?"
Sage: "No, but I expected you to."

And then at the end of the Preps mansion raid, if you're not involved with Sage she says:

Sage: "I could tell you..."
Sage: "Lock those doors and remove your pants..."
Sage: "I want you inside of me right now..."
Sage: "And you would just say no?"
MC: "That's right. I would just say no."
Sage: "Haha, wow..."
Sage: "If you're not gay, I'm sure the girl you really want will appreciate the fuck out of you."
MC: "Trust me, I'm not gay."

And whilst this doesn't tell you anything direct about Chad, it still gives you an insight into DPC mind, even if he's tyring to channel another character.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Not that it reflects directly on Chad, but two separate incidents where you don't make out with Sage she attributes it to being gay.

After brushing your teeth on the movie night, if you don't grab Sage's ass she says:

And then at the end of the Preps mansion raid, if you're not involved with Sage she says:

Sage: "If you're not gay, I'm sure the girl you really want will appreciate the fuck out of you."

And whilst this doesn't tell you anything direct about Chad, it still gives you an insight into DPC mind, even if he's tyring to channel another character.
You definitely have to be very gay or very faithful to reject such a suggestion of such a beautiful woman hahaha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

2 other clues about Mc's bisexuality, I don't see what Chad has to do with it

continue to defend him !!!:cautious:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not content with daft theories like "Jill is MC' aunt", "Bella's a serial killer", and "the MC's Mom is alive", are we really on to "MC is secretly gay/bi"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, what the fuck is going on around here? :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

my fault, I'm bored:(

there is no theory about bisexual MC, I use it as an example of how you can collect clues about anything if you want

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not content with daft theories like "Jill is MC' aunt", "Bella's a serial killer", and "the MC's Mom is alive", are we really on to "MC is secretly gay/bi"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, what the fuck is going on around here? :rolleyes: :FacePalm:
We've got to fuel these boards for the next few months at least. Otherwise what would the conversation here be like?

post1: Great game!
post2: yeah!

...crickets...

post3: When's the next update?
post4: Dunno, few months I think.

...crickets...

post5: Great game!
post6: yeah!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes