Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
You mean this?

This week I've been working on many different things, so there's been progress in every area. I will focus on writing next week, as I've posed so much art that I need more dialogue to continue. Animations are rendering like crazy. The animation count is a nice number to look at, but what's even nicer and more illustrative of the content is the playtime for the animations.

So far, the playtime is 6 min 3 seconds for the current completed animations. Compare this to episode 6 playtime, 8 min and 26 seconds, and you'll realize that the new cards managed to render approximately 75% of the animation content in episode 6 in about one month. I am so excited about this!

A lot of manual work remains, so we'll see what the state of the game will be in a month from now. I'm pushing as hard as possible, but Christmas is around the corner and I will be taking a few days off to celebrate with my family.

Polls

In poll news, it was a really close poll that just ended. Camila and Riona were battling for the top spot and the winner with a mere 82 vote margin was Riona. She will get a special render set in episode 7. A new poll will soon start where you can vote on what Isabella will wear in one of the scenes in episode 7.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
no Bella Polls

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Ashley and Derek will make up. (Of course, much will depend on what Derek will do next.)
Since I can't have Camila in my Chick playthrough, I'm hoping she and Derek get together. He really seems to likes her and they both could use some cheering up. I don't want another episode of depressed Derek.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is Jill asking MC?
:eek::eek:
Sadly, I doubt that day will ever come. She's a lights off, under the covers only kind of girl. Either that or the most depraved sex demon waiting to emerge. More likely the former. Although :unsure: if she's allowed to sleep hump me,

maybe I......

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think I am stuck -- it says to talk to Rusty but I can't find him in free roam. Any help? I must be missing something obvious...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What status do you want for your dude, CHICK/DIK/NEUTRAL? You wanna be hooked up with Maya & Josy? You wanna be in with Quinn? There are a few combos as to how you want to start. Plus are you talking about starting at episode 6?
Maya is currently the only real reason to bother with the Chick path. She's the only girl you can get far enough to matter with on the Chick path that you can't on the DIK path. I assume Jill will eventually have more rewarding content that is Chick only but currently she doesn't. Same might be true of Bella eventually as well but not so far. You could halfway include Josie as well since there's a Maya + Josie threesome that I think is chick only but you can fuck Josie solo on the Dik path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes