Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
but if you had to keep one as a memento of someone missing, would you waste time using filters?
Would Jill do it?
If at the time of taking the photo you dont think that that person is going to die, yes. And if it's not Jill and her sister, it's her mother and sister. Since the oldest is identical to Jill

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If at the time of taking the photo you dont think that that person is going to die, yes. And if it's not Jill and her sister, it's her mother and sister. Since the oldest is identical to Jill
there may always be an explanation, but it remains an oddity

apart from being all blacks I don't see a particular brand, what does the little girl held on her shoulders have about Jill?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

apart from being all blacks I don't see a particular brand, what does the little girl held on her shoulders have about Jill?
I can't understand you at all I'm sorry, the only thing I can say I've already said, I just add that in that photo you see a house under construction, so the photo is old and therefore it is possible that they are Jill's mother and sister .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't understand you at all I'm sorry, the only thing I can say I've already said, I just add that in that photo you see a house under construction, so the photo is old and therefore it is possible that they are Jill's mother and sister .
I wonder when you understand me ...:(

sorry;), I meant, in theory, the baby on the shoulders should be Jill, but other than having black hair I don't see a clear resemblance.

It's normal that knowing of her sister's untimely death we all thought it was her, but I wouldn't take that for granted.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Josy's father is more flexible, he may even hate it, but he can forgive her if she decides to explain
Even if she doesn't tell him, he also has no power to hinder his decision
Josy's Father is paying her tuition, so he has considerable power. But that wasn't my point. Josy wouldn't do anything that would lower herself in her Father's eye's. That relationship is just too important to her. Her love for her Father is a central part of her character.

I don't think she would do that for Maya either. It's just a theory but I think the M/J relationship is already falling apart. We've already seen a preview picture of Josy in the HOT swimming pool in episode 7. How patient is Josy going to be with another separation from Maya because of the situation with Maya's Father?

Think of the dialogue during their 'reconciliation'
screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png

I think it's fairly obvious that this was the major problem when they fought over the summer
screenshot0042.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0048.png

And now they are apart again. And again it's because Maya won't stand up to her Father.

Also look at the episode 5 scene between MC and Josy after her Father's visit.
Josy_Cry002.png Josy_Cry003.png Josy_Cry004.png Josy_Cry005.png

This is on a playthru where the MC chose the only friends path. Notice that Josy doesn't begin to cry until she says that she will be happy with Maya. I think on at least one level she is already regretting the loss of the MC, earlier in this scene we hear her saying that she feels like MC and Maya didn't give her a choice in the matter.

Given all of this I feel that it's unlikely that Josy would risk the relationship with her Father, just to make a sacrafice for Maya, especially if Maya isn't doing anything for herself either.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
so to speak, but are we sure it's a picture of Jill and her sister?

the photo is black and white, did Jill print it "vintage" to increase the nostalgia?
I don't remember now, but I don't think anyone says it explicitly (like it's important to see Jill's sister's face)

why is it black and white? it seems to me a fairly obvious oddity in a photo that Jill is supposed to keep in memory of her sister

I don't think it's just that

when Mc is in the car alone with Cathy he rejects her on the same condition

there are paths that oblige relative fidelity (such as refusal at the bar for those who went to Jill)
I have B&W photos in my instagram profile :LUL:

The use of black and white is just artistic licence, it's used to signify the photo was taken a long time ago, not necessarily so long ago that color photos didn't exist, but from when a main character was a child (Jill, obviously).

Who took the shot of Jill and her Sister tho?
Most likely their mom or dad, it's pretty common for parents to snap shots of their kids.

Reactions: Gladheim

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Josy's Father is paying her tuition, so he has considerable power. But that wasn't my point. Josy wouldn't do anything that would lower herself in her Father's eye's. That relationship is just too important to her. Her love for her Father is a central part of her character.

I don't think she would do that for Maya either. It's just a theory but I think the M/J relationship is already falling apart. We've already seen a preview picture of Josy in the HOT swimming pool in episode 7. How patient is Josy going to be with another separation from Maya because of the situation with Maya's Father?

View attachment 941266 View attachment 941267

I think it's fairly obvious that this was the major problem when they fought over the summer
View attachment 941270 View attachment 941271 View attachment 941272

And now they are apart again. And again it's because Maya won't stand up to her Father.

View attachment 941278 View attachment 941279 View attachment 941280 View attachment 941281

This is on a playthru where the MC chose the only friends path. Notice that Josy doesn't begin to cry until she says that she will be happy with Maya. I think on at least one level she is already regretting the loss of the MC, earlier in this scene we hear her saying that she feels like MC and Maya didn't give her a choice in the matter.

Given all of this I feel that it's unlikely that Josy would risk the relationship with her Father, just to make a sacrafice for Maya, especially if Maya isn't doing anything for herself either.
I'm reading back through these posts but I've missed what it is that could cause a rift between Josy and her dad. Her dad seems reasonable, are we just talking about her becoming a stripper? :eek:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I wonder when you understand me ...:(

sorry;), I meant, in theory, the baby on the shoulders should be Jill, but other than having black hair I don't see a clear resemblance.

It's normal that knowing of her sister's untimely death we all thought it was her, but I wouldn't take that for granted.
I'm not sure she is Jill, for the third time, I think it's more likely that it's the mother and sister when they were building their house and possibly it was her father who took the photo.

Analyzing the font I can read this: -lat the ... why do I know? well if you look at Bella you will see that the LL have the same shape as the first letter in the black and white photo .. I don't know if there is any word or name in English that ends in -lat but that seems to be what it says there .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Dark Guy

Dec 13, 2018
I understand you, but she is an adult, even though her father hated it, and to help Maya, none of them has the power to stop him
Maya is weak without many initiatives
Josy has more determination in decisions.

I am not disregarding your arguments, they are also plausibly
Well there's a possible way out, Jill could help Maya if asked by MC not financially but with law matters or She could ask someone from preps, after all she did make friends with some of them in prep party

Reactions: dav3knight

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not sure she is Jill, for the third time, I think it's more likely that it's the mother and sister when they were building their house and possibly it was her father who took the photo.

Analyzing the font I can read this: -lat the ... why do I know? well if you look at Bella you will see that the LL have the same shape as the first letter in the black and white photo .. I don't know if there is any word or name in English that ends in -lat but that seems to be what it says there .

Jill when talking about her sister:
ji "I have my memories and mementos of her. That's what I need."​
I reckon this photo is one of them.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Jill when talking about her sister:
ji "I have my memories and mementos of her. That's what I need."​
I reckon this photo is one of them.
A photo with her mother and her little sister, why not? I have photos of my parents as children and when they are not with me they will also be a good memory

I dont have brothers xD

Dark Guy

Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 941266 View attachment 941267

View attachment 941270 View attachment 941271 View attachment 941272

View attachment 941278 View attachment 941279 View attachment 941280 View attachment 941281

Even after choosing the friend path (or they reject MC), MC get asked by Derek if he still has some feelings for M or J and whatever girl you choose this could be a ticket back to either of the two, especially in Josy's path, out of the two of them and like you said Josy seems to be the one regretting 'her choice'

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Trying to decipher the words. If there's any association with the mom's diary, the names from there are:
Marion
Miranda
Viv
Lynette

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even after choosing the friend path (or they reject MC), MC get asked by Derek if he still has some feelings for M or J and whatever girl you choose this could be a ticket back to either of the two, especially in Josy's path, out of the two of them and like you said Josy seems to be the one regretting 'her choice'

in the same situation, Maya's confused words also indicate an openness to a future relationship.

we must accept the fact that Maya is not at all certain of her sexuality, and this can only be a further brake on MC. she's pretty sure how she feels about Josy, she isn't about MC (even though she is related to him)

she reiterates it every time she has the opportunity

Josy's words are terrible instead ...

if MC proposes something more than a friendship, she first rejects it then blames Maya

if friendship is okay with MC, then teases him, letting him know that she continues to have an interest in him

Dark Guy

Dec 13, 2018
Trying to decipher the words. If there's any association with the mom's diary, the names from there are:
Marion
Mirranda
Viv
Lynette
the only way i could think of connecting these names with the main story is with OMG sorority, maybe they were a part of it with Bella

• Thinking Face

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
We might visit Jill's home in ep 7
And also is ep 7 will be the same size of ep 6?
DPC could go back the 3 months cycle updates or making each episodes bigger because he has a new gpu.
What will it be 3 months updates or bigger and longer 5 months up?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the only way i could think of connecting these names with the main story is with OMG sorority, maybe they were a part of it with Bella
Bella was in college 18 years ago, the mc's mom died 19 years ago. They couldn't have met at college.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
We might visit Jill's home in ep 7
And also is ep 7 will be the same size of ep 6?
DPC could go back the 3 months cycle updates or making each episodes bigger because he has a new gpu.
What will it be 3 months updates or bigger and longer 5 months up?
I honestly can't think where the story can go and remain interesting. How can Hell Week be topped in a genre like this (and it's not like the game's suddenly gonna go full harem - the old people's home is probably as close as that's gonna get). There's virtually no one left to "break in" (sure Jill and kinda Bella), so the mc's exploits are going to come to a bit of a stand still, unless the story takes a major deviation.

they could have if something is true bout that ... you know that there are more then 1 year at college ... no one has ever said that the are the same age or joined the college at the same time
Unless my brain is failing me (and I do feel a bit hazy right now), Bella said (in the OMG flashback) that it was 18 years ago (so she started college 18 years ago). A week or so after she told that story the mc turned 19. So his mom was dead before Bella started college.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes