fr45

Dec 25, 2017
So, Lily comes and asks for help with final task on scavenger hunt, and... you seem to be automatically rejecting that request.
Or is it not automatic?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but the problem is not Tommy himself, but that if Tommy found out his father would know too, and I don't think he'd like it

but in absolute what sense does it have that Josy went to work and not Maya?

they should both go by that point

impossible

unlikely as it may be, it remains more realistic that they go to work with Quinn, who at least in theory ensures anonymity (the glory hole at least)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Could Josy end up becoming a Stripper? hum who knows

View attachment 941123 View attachment 941124 View attachment 941125
I hope not, I would not like to see my girl shaking her ass and tits for others
Maybe she's already crossed the line:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... that last one, kinda looks like Chucky from Child's Play... :devilish:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 941198 View attachment 941199 View attachment 941200 View attachment 941201 View attachment 941202 View attachment 941203 View attachment 941204 View attachment 941205 View attachment 941206

Tommy doesn't like her, that's a fact.
But Tommy can't stop her from doing something for Maya, whether he likes it or not
Fights with Maya Hots are leading this way, for Josy to make it Stripper.
It wouldn't be Tommy that stopped her, it would be her Father. Josy has been hurting for some time now over her parents divorce. She tells MC in the date scene that she loves her Father but isn't sure if he still loves her. Then in ep5 she is reassured that her Father does indeed love her. Do you think after that she would run off and become a stripper? It doesn't seem likely.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, Lily comes and asks for help with final task on scavenger hunt, and... you seem to be automatically rejecting that request.
Or is it not automatic?
You have to be a DIK and not be with Maya and Josy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually the friend of Mc's mother is Jade
Now that is a wild one :LOL: I doubt that will be the case but would be quite the twist.

it seems to me that many theories tend to make the universe of BADIK terribly small, as if it were all enclosed in an apartment building.

the great coincidence of Maya and Josy was needed for a twist, but would the others help?

already now, for example, probably Vinny falls into Quinn's problems, but for us, as players, whether it was Vinny or a new character what changed? we don't know him, we had no interactions with him, the shock and surprise will make sense to Rusty and Tommy, but not to us
I'm more on about the repeated incest theory that has nothing to them whatsoever the closest we will ever get to that is the roleplay between Jade and the MC :p hell DPC won't even do custom renders with that fetish let alone bring it up plus then you have issues with Patreon I was going to say steam but I have noticed games that have that fetish seem to be still up.

As for Vinny the MC has heard of him but that's about it and if he is behind the mansion being trashed I think the MC would be shocked that a former brother would go to such lengths and ask why? What we really need is more in the way how Vinny actually left we see in this update that he is pretty angry with Tommy being made Vice President so what happened between then and him leaving did things escalate between brothers? And how did Nick go with it?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I understand you, but she is an adult, even though her father hated it, and to help Maya, none of them has the power to stop him
Maya is weak without many initiatives
Josy has more determination in decisions.

I am not disregarding your arguments, they are also plausibly
But I ( MC ) can stop her

so to speak, but are we sure it's a picture of Jill and her sister?

the photo is black and white, did Jill print it "vintage" to increase the nostalgia?
Of course she is

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand you, but she is an adult, even though her father hated it, and to help Maya, none of them has the power to stop him
Maya is weak without many initiatives
Josy has more determination in decisions.

I am not disregarding your arguments, they are also plausibly
I really hope that doesn't happen.

it would be a further step towards damnation for Maya, who should now also go to "corrupt" Josy

however I believe that it is only a theoretical problem.

Maya's father's visit shifts the problem from simply paying the tuition to something more dramatic.

if the problem is not solved, finding the money will be the least of the problems

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Or is it not automatic?
Like the others said, you can't be with Maya and Josy, but the reason why that's the determining factor is that Derek is right there and would be pissed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But I ( MC ) can stop her

Of course she is
I don't remember now, but I don't think anyone says it explicitly (like it's important to see Jill's sister's face)

why is it black and white? it seems to me a fairly obvious oddity in a photo that Jill is supposed to keep in memory of her sister
Like the others said, you can't be with Maya and Josy, but the reason why that's the determining factor is that Derek is right there and would be pissed.
I don't think it's just that

when Mc is in the car alone with Cathy he rejects her on the same condition

there are paths that oblige relative fidelity (such as refusal at the bar for those who went to Jill)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

there are paths that oblige relative fidelity (such as refusal at the bar for those who went to Jill)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I can honestly see the random encounters starting to slow soon, because it's going to reach a point where eventually he'll have to make a choice between one of the girls, or to remain a manwhore around campus.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes