DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
in the same situation, Maya's confused words also indicate an openness to a future relationship.

we must accept the fact that Maya is not at all certain of her sexuality, and this can only be a further brake on MC. she's pretty sure how she feels about Josy, she isn't about MC (even though she is related to him)

she reiterates it every time she has the opportunity

Josy's words are terrible instead ...

if MC proposes something more than a friendship, she first rejects it then blames Maya

if friendship is okay with MC, then teases him, letting him know that she continues to have an interest in him
Yes, I agree. The ep5 scene with Josy is typical of her earlier behavior of leading the MC on. But from Josy's point of view, and her argument with Maya over the summer, I think resentment is building up in her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm starting to wonder if DPC is running out of story? If you think about it the stage is set for resolving all of the storyline's in the game in just a couple of more episodes. If DPC has pitched a three season game to Steam, or he wants to milk the Patreon for a couple of more years, he needs to slow the story down.
I don't think they're running out of story, but I do think this DnG was just a way to pad out the episode. They have plenty of story and plot points still to cover but they probably want to stretch it out so it doesn't feel like episode is too dense with resolutions to these issues. It honestly felt like anime filler where they leave you waiting for some climactic moment with a side story that lasts for several episodes.

We need some FBI motherfuckers to work out that writing under his thumb.
I honestly spent quite some time (too long, to be honest) trawling through font sites trying to find what font they used here, at least a similar looking one but couldn't find it. I do, however, think I might have figured out some of it.

ep2_freeroam_ano30b.jpg

The part in red under the MC's thumb looks to have a similar loop to the 'L' in Bella's name.
The part in blue I think is the word "at" as it's a 2-letter word and looks most likely to be a 't' next to the 'a'.
The part in green I think is the word "the" because it's first letter looks similar to the possible 't' before it and it appears to be a 3-letter word with an 'e' at then end of it.

This still doesn't answer what it says, but I think the first word is a name, possibly Jill's sister, which would make it something like, "[name] at the [something]".

so to speak, but are we sure it's a picture of Jill and her sister?

the photo is black and white, did Jill print it "vintage" to increase the nostalgia?
Maybe because the polaroid camera has a black and white setting? Seems possible. Also, being black and white, it gives the feeling of ir being an older picture so you know that this was taken some time ago.

Who took the shot of Jill and her Sister tho?
Their mother, possibly, or Bella if theory of her being a friend of Jill's sister are true.

I'm reading back through these posts but I've missed what it is that could cause a rift between Josy and her dad. Her dad seems reasonable, are we just talking about her becoming a stripper? :eek:
There was no rift between her and her Dad, she just got in trouble when he arrived home and realised she had someone with her in his bed. He grounded and took her phone, then when she found out she got in to B&R she left and didn't tell him because she was still mad at him for grounding her and taking her phone. They resolved things easily when he came to the college with more of her stuff, so there's no rift between them.

Well there's a possible way out, Jill could help Maya if asked by MC not financially but with law matters or She could ask someone from preps, after all she did make friends with some of them in prep party
I doubt DPC's going to go that deep and invoke legal means to try and get Maya out of this predicament, especially since they haven't made much sense out of this situation with her Dad somehow being able to withhold her tuition which really shouldn't be possible. More likely we'll see some zany scheme like the MC pretending to be her boyfriend or some other manner of getting Maya the money without having to comply with her Dad's ultimatum.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Like the others said, you can't be with Maya and Josy, but the reason why that's the determining factor is that Derek is right there and would be pissed.
That doesn't make much sense to me. Maya explicitly told the MC no strings attached. Even if the MC kissing Lily led to something serious, that's still technically fair game (and pretty tame compared to some of the exploits the MC is allowed to indulge in). M&J might express surprise if they saw the photo on Rooster without context, but I don't think that one kiss would cause any real problems.

Given that it was to help Lily with her list, I'm skeptical Maya or Josy would be particularly upset about it at all. Even Derek seems like he would accept the difference between a one-time kiss as a pledge stunt and something that could hurt his sis.

I assume auto-declining Lily was either a quick and simple way to show MCs on a romance path tiptoeing closer to commitment, or it's part of some circuitous long-term play balancing efforts between the paths (which might make sense if Lily starts featuring prominently in the DIK side of Quinn's sub-plot).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well there's a possible way out, Jill could help Maya if asked by MC not financially but with law matters or She could ask someone from preps, after all she did make friends with some of them in prep party

ok that Jill is good, but let's talk about a lot of money and then why should she help Maya? for MC?

Should she pay for college tuition for a "dear" friend of MC's? a little too much christmas movie

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Clarification on D&G. If DPC keeps it as concise as the first D&G quest, then I'm fine. But please don't waste extensive time, resources, and most importantly, finite episode sex scenes on D&G. A ho-hum 10-second or whatever lewd scene with a girl in D&G is nowhere near as good as a BaDIK game world lewd scene with "real" meaning behind it.

D&G sex is to BaDIK game world sex as BaDIK game world sex is to real life sex. You can still get off, but it's not as good.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
dude 'law matters' not tuition lol, as if to give an advice or idea about her situation. NOT to give Maya money
as Maviarab points out, for how she handled Tybalt's blackmail, I wouldn't rely on her... o_O:D
If he follows Chick's path at Bella's house, Tybalt doesn't talk about the MC at the mansion
My game is on the route just Chick, Follow Relationship with Bella + Jill + Josy + Maya
Tybalt, did not mention to Jill about the MC mansion.
Questions, following this path, there will be Jill scene in piqui-nique with MC?
but when? on the phone when Tybalt calls to tell Jill about the accident?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't remember this event in detail, I just asked, if following this route there will be an event Jill + MC Piqui-nique

Disregard the fact that I mentioned Tybalt, it will happen at breakfast it with Jill.

I also did a CHICK run with all the LIs.

and at the final picnic with Jill I was there

now you made me doubt about the phone call in the fifth chapter, but I think if you don't hit Tybalt the name of Mc won't come out immediately

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Tbh I want ep 7 the same size of ep 6 but shorter update speed. So we could deal Tybalt in ep 7 and expose him and stop his blackmail and We could finally have no more road blocks with Jill;)

View attachment 941605
I believe that the intentions of DPC are not to shorten times, but to take advantage of the increased speed in creating more content.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I'm not sure she is Jill, for the third time, I think it's more likely that it's the mother and sister when they were building their house and possibly it was her father who took the photo.
The smaller of the two has a little facial resemblance to Jill IMO, enough that I'm gonna call Occam's Razor and say it's probably meant to be her and the sister.

Analyzing the font I can read this: -lat the ... why do I know? well if you look at Bella you will see that the LL have the same shape as the first letter in the black and white photo .. I don't know if there is any word or name in English that ends in -lat but that seems to be what it says there .
The way the L leans over makes me wonder if there isn't a space intended between L and AT. If so, that would make it "-l at the ", which means the L could be the last letter in "Jill", which could give us "Jill at the". So I'm picturing a full caption something alone the lines of "{Jill's sister's name} & Jill at the {place picture was taken}".

Of course the similarities in the handwriting suggest a common author, and Jill wouldn't caption a picture containing herself with her name (it'd be "me at the..."). So, our options:

1) Someone other than Jill captioned both photos. Likely a parent or something, but one who knows Bella, since that's clearly a fairly recent photo (compared to the other one at least).

2) Jill captioned the photos, and the one that's covered up says something else entirely to what I just suggested.

3) We are all seriously overthinking this because we've been inside for way, way too long.

As usual, I'm going w/ #3. But the others are interesting to think about anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and Gladheim

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, quick question. I'm planning on doing 2 playthroughs for the dick and chick sides, do I need a third one for neutral affinity? Also, any important tips for either sides playthough? Thanks in advance.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hey, quick question. I'm planning on doing 2 playthroughs for the dick and chick sides, do I need a third one for neutral affinity? Also, any important tips for either sides playthough? Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't focus on neutral just for the sake of having a neutral path. Experience the DIK side just for fun then do runs focused on main girls (those will get you on the neutral-chick side of the metric, probably).

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes