DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
well take Jill for instance, shes a slow burn LI, with this black mail BS that Tibbie is pushing we might get scenes of him openly flaunting how Jill is being nice to him and its going to cause friction I bet, but it will make their relationship stronger if they can push through.

having finished Sage's path today and seeing the new update pic I can more or less guess that they might be trying something and Quinn and Riona are giving them grief, but Quinn oof if she starts having any feelings after that night they had, it could be troublesome as well.

Bella I dunno why shes even part of the Main LI's I stated yesterday that its because shes an older woman thats more approachable than say Jade, since Bellas husband is gone dead, alive living in a sea monkey colony whatever. But that death stare she gives isn't endearing at first but she softens and you can see yourself with her even if its strained.

as far Maya/Josy and their drama, episode seven has to be a catharsis moment for them, or they will be right back where they started and be no better for it. I have my ideas on things that can happen there MC intervenes with Maya's dad they run a scheme to fool him, Maya grows a pair and tells her dad to fuck off finally I mean it could be whatever, but it needs to end the drama or else their path will be constant drama and no one will want to play their path.
This is why I and some other's are so insistent on the poorly contrived plot elements, and the horrible episode 4 ending. I DON'T hate Maya or Josy, but I just can't take their dilemma seriously. It's too unbelievable. And after episode 4, I don't trust the characters enough to establish a relationship with them.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why people think right away foursome? For all we know, they just could be asking who's boobs are the best looking? We shall have to wait to see the result in ch 7.
It would be redundant to be comparing boobs, Quinn already asked MC what he thought about Riona's tits in their threesome earlier. No, this is a foursome, pure and simple!! :p

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is is the right place where the "Bigger Vein" can be found??
I'm playing on Android, found the other 9, but this one sucks.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
yeah, he's a prep and he's probably in the same class as Josy and Jill. he's actually not bad for a prep
View attachment 949859
View attachment 949860
lol thanks. Ya that'll be interesting to see where it goes. I just generally like the idea of having a little competition for the girls - they're all so attractive that it makes sense that other guys at the school would be hitting on them.

Reactions: DavDR

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Updated list. What do you think? I prepare to receive hate? hahaha

View attachment 950075
It's good, there are only a few things that are different from mine :
Nicole is S ; Josy and Maya are A ; Sage is A ; Bella is S. Quinn would also B for me if she stops her drug dealing business and decides to wear less make up to be more natural, her lewd scene with MC in EP6 comes to my mind, for now she is C.

Reactions: Gladheim

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
So the mc has a great time at college, many short term romances, enough great experiences to last a life time. Some tearful goodbyes with promises to meet again as he heads off after graduation to start a small engineering firm in his home town. He's conducting interviews for a receptionist and his mind starts to wander back to the girls from his past when this beautiful redhead walks in looking to apply for the position. The MC's heart skips a beat, could this be fate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is that a character from AL? if so I've never played it so I don't know the context lol.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It seems that the majority of players don't like them (or at least don't prefer them) and the players that do like them are split 50/50 on which one they prefer.
Well I like them and I know for sure that I prefer Maya more, but that's like a 60/40 split in favour of Maya because even though we still don't know much about Josy and could really do with some one-on-one time to do that, Josy still rates highly for me.

I know this wasn't adressed to me, but my main issues with her are very simple, she is a lesbian. Plus that stupid camping scene, made me want to root for Maya and Jossie, rather me and Maya.
I mean, if you do everything with her and go with the throuple route, it seems fairly clear that she's not. At best she's bisexual but didn't realise it until now, or she's even more fluid than that and it was just the emotional attachment with Josy that made her feel this way about her, but had Maya felt the same with a guy first then perhaps she'd be in a relationship with them instead.

I think that by having the MC do all these things with Maya, it's made her realise something about herself, something neither she or Josy or Derek knew about her and that by not doing things with Maya it's only delaying that realisation and discovery within herself.

Based on what I've seen from BaDIK (and to a lesser extent AL), DPC fans:
  • Prefer very large breasts
  • Prefer curvy women
  • Prefer white women
  • Are more inclined to like women with darker hair, and less inclined to like women with light/blonde hair
  • Have little interest in older women
  • Have a strong preference for women have mysterious backgrounds
  • Prefer straight women
  • Prefer women who are mature (in behavior), respectable, and responsible
This kind of data could actually be super helpful for a dev when they're outlining their next game. DPC would be wise to not set the primary love interest in his next game as a skinny, blonde, small breasted, older woman. :)
I think we can also include "sexually easy girls" because there's a lot of fandom for characters like Sage, Quinn, Riona, Camila, etc, for this very reason, but less so for characters like Jill, Bella, Maya, etc in this respect. Jill and Bella, however, still have large fandoms despite that by virtue of their body types, which conform to many of those traits you've listed.

I'm of two minds when it comes to Maya and Josy's rejection of the MC. On the one hand, I like consequences in these games because it makes your decisions important. Being rejected so early in the game really felt like a major consequence, and you don't expect it at the time. It was disappointing for sure, but my MC literally walked out of the party and went and had sex with Jade so.....

On the other hand, I dislike the decision because it makes for a weird character dynamic. If it had been a mutual decision between the MC and the girls to not date, then palling around together would make sense. But the MC took his shot and was rejected- that changes the dynamics of the relationship forever. It doesn't mean anyone has to hold a grudge or behave badly, but you definitely can't go back to just being friends. For that reason I really don't like how much I have to hang out with Josy and Maya. I don't want to be their emotional crutch, I don't want to have lunch with them, I don't want to study with them, I want to let them go and do their own thing while I do my own separate thing. Anyone that has ever been rejected by a boy or girl knows that feeling of the other person wanting you to be around for all of the emotional support they crave, while not reciprocating the romantic feelings you have. We've all done it, we've all agreed to be that guy or girl's friend, and it always hurts when they get a significant other. So getting some distance would be the right thing to do and I resent that my MC gets dragged into their drama.

But I don't dislike their characters, I actually think they're both good characters. I wish they got more love in the polls because I'm tired of the same two or three characters getting all of the attention.
Been saying it myself for a while now, that a mutual decision by all or automatic decision by the MC of friendship on the DIK path would have made much more sense than the rejection considering how much they still interact and hang out together. It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense that a MC who puts himself on the line like that and gets rejected can just so easily go into "friend mode" like they didn't just get crushed by 2 girls at the same time.

A person misses the thread for one day and this happens!!!

I know Im already late for the party, but I have to say some things:
1st: Im DEFINITELY making a save before this scene for Research Purposes :devilish::devilish:

2nd: DPC, You DOG... You tempt me with my 2 Favourite LIs and my Favourite HOT? Well if this foursome really happens, my MC and his dicks sexual experience will finally reach their peak :sneaky::sneaky:

3rd: I know I took the challenges, but improving the 3 out of 5 rating from Sage AND making Riona cum while being on foursome with them and Quinn??? Well, It appears that my MC will be unable to move the day after :KEK::KEK:

This could actually be accurate. DPC was really really carefull in this preview not to show Sages clothes... You can see that its night time and in the preview #1 Sage is dressing up in the MCs room in what appears to be the day time... Food for thought indeed :unsure::unsure:

View attachment 949982
Since DPC never gives out previews of before, during, or after sex scenes, I'd say we're looking at either a bit of harmless fun with the girls or another DnG-style fantasy moment, not the prelude to a foursome.

Even that Sage preview, which seems to heavily imply a sex scene, may not be that either considering that DPC doesn't give these away like this.

It would be redundant to be comparing boobs, Quinn already asked MC what he thought about Riona's tits in their threesome earlier. No, this is a foursome, pure and simple!! :p
But if you didn't do that threesome, then the MC hasn't been asked that question, so maybe that's all this is.

Updated list. What do you think? I prepare to receive hate? hahaha

View attachment 950075
Looks fine to me. (y)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'll take your word for it nervous laugh :oops:
Play it! I had not played it and I started shortly after finishing BaDIK, about 2 weeks ago or so and I do not regret it and despite having read everything I had read about the game, I liked it a lot and it taught me some of the best characters like Liam or my beloved Missy

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think we can also include "sexually easy girls" because there's a lot of fandom for characters like Sage, Quinn, Riona, Camila, etc, for this very reason, but less so for characters like Jill, Bella, Maya, etc in this respect. Jill and Bella, however, still have large fandoms despite that by virtue of their body types, which conform to many of those traits you've listed.
I don't know, Arieth is consistently at the bottom of pretty much all tierlists

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes