horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I wonder how disgusting Tybie is going to be to Jill from now on, hopefully the MC can teach her some moves *giggity* just in case he gets fresh with her... I'd not like to dwell on the idea of Tybie doing something to Jill, but for drama and Knight in Shining Armor purposes I could see MC jumping in to rescue her, only to back fire and Tybie finally pressing charges and landing MC's ass in jail.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I wonder how disgusting Tybie is going to be to Jill from now on, hopefully the MC can teach her some moves *giggity* just in case he gets fresh with her... I'd not like to dwell on the idea of Tybie doing something to Jill, but for drama and Knight in Shining Armor purposes I could see MC jumping in to rescue her, only to back fire and Tybie finally pressing charges and landing MC's ass in jail.
Tybalt won't do anything to Jill, say what you will about him, he knows his place. He's rich but not Royce rich, he won't do anything to jeopardize his chance at getting in good with the Royce's.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but does a Tybalt asking Jill for a kiss seem credible?

because otherwise he won't be able to stop the other Preps from reporting MC ...

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
but does a Tybalt asking Jill for a kiss seem credible?

because otherwise he won't be able to stop the other Preps from reporting MC ...
well after seeing whats in Tybbies drawer under his bed, its obvious he wants to bang Jill (found that with the Sage playthrough, was very creepy) I think he will try something maybe it wont be bad. I just have have a bad habit letting my mind wander of the what if's and the maybe's, I just dont trust Tybbie not to be a creep, I mean look at his genetics, his dad likes to coerce sex from college girls for favors (maybe maybe not) and his Mom has a baby boy fetish so.... I mean anything is possible.

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
Josy and Mona are much better than those, much prettier, sexier, better ass, more interesting. They should be higher and of course they are not comparable to those of that level D. I do not say anything about Maya, because if he are not interested, then everything is said. :coffee:
Well i wanted to put josy along side maya but as u can see i didn't

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well after seeing whats in Tybbies drawer under his bed, its obvious he wants to bang Jill (found that with the Sage playthrough, was very creepy) I think he will try something maybe it wont be bad. I just have have a bad habit letting my mind wander of the what if's and the maybe's, I just dont trust Tybbie not to be a creep, I mean look at his genetics, his dad likes to coerce sex from college girls for favors (maybe maybe not) and his Mom has a baby boy fetish so.... I mean anything is possible.

in fact, Tybalt was presented to us as a snob without particular cunning. how can he ever trick Jill? without having to reduce Jill to a poor idiot blinded by love.

how could Tybalt justify any request to Jill as "correct"?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
in fact, Tybalt was presented to us as a snob without particular cunning. how can he ever trick Jill? without having to reduce Jill to a poor idiot blinded by love.

how could Tybalt justify any request to Jill as "correct"?
I think there is more to our darling Tybbie than you give him credit for, he knew with the MC in the picture he couldn't get close to Jill as he wanted, every time the MC was around Jill it angered him, responding to her clucks positively shows you that much so with the MC out of the picture in his mind "now I can have my way with Jill" he knows she is in love with MC and will leverage her freedom with him for it, I think its more payback than anything "you made me look like a fool so now I am taking what you most hold dear" its very tropey, seen these kinds of situations, hell I've written up these kinds of situations in my own stories.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes