felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think there is more to our darling Tybbie than you give him credit for, he knew with the MC in the picture he couldn't get close to Jill as he wanted, every time the MC was around Jill it angered him, responding to her clucks positively shows you that much so with the MC out of the picture in his mind "now I can have my way with Jill" he knows she is in love with MC and will leverage her freedom with him for it, I think its more payback than anything "you made me look like a fool so now I am taking what you most hold dear" its very tropey, seen these kinds of situations, hell I've written up these kinds of situations in my own stories.
but if Tybalt were intelligent his only winning strategy would be to approach Jill with the excuse of blackmail, and show himself valid, capable, reliable, etc.

to seduce her, but this would already normally be out of the question, but after MC declares herself Jill it is clearly a futile effort

look, maybe I'll leave Tybalt the 0.0000001% chance of making it if MC is completely out of it

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out why Josy is in the pool face down like that, I mean I'm not saying its sinister but...
It is difficult here to tell if Josy is swimming in the pool or:
1) Josy jumps into the pool! (does not swim in the pool yet); or
2) Stands by the pool before the jump (she is shown from behind at a certain angle).

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
but if Tybalt were intelligent his only winning strategy would be to approach Jill with the excuse of blackmail, and show himself valid, capable, reliable, etc.

to seduce her, but this would already normally be out of the question, but after MC declares herself Jill it is clearly a futile effort

look, maybe I'll leave Tybalt the 0.0000001% chance of making it if MC is completely out of it
I dont think he wants to love her now... its about control over her and abusing that , Jill can't love Tybbie by force and I dont think she will ever love him at all I am saying that he wants revenge on the MC and not only that but sees Jill as a status symbol.. a... Trophy if you will, I am sure though he will fuck up and allow the MC to get her back from his clutches but they gotta keep that drama some how.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I dont think he wants to love her now... its about control over her and abusing that , Jill can't love Tybbie by force and I dont think she will ever love him at all I am saying that he wants revenge on the MC and not only that but sees Jill as a status symbol.. a... Trophy if you will, I am sure though he will fuck up and allow the MC to get her back from his clutches but they gotta keep that drama some how.
he can only control her by seducing / conquering her, not by blackmail (if not limited to some outings together)

Jill has a similar economic status (we don't know if it is better or worse) but she also has the coat of arms of her surname.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
2) Stands by the pool before the jump (she is shown from behind at a certain angle).

I think that she is not swimming in the pool yet (I think that option 1) or 2))
I am hoping that she is having a pool date with the MC if thats the case.

Reactions: J1215

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
he can only control her by seducing / conquering her, not by blackmail (if not limited to some outings together)

Jill has a similar economic status (we don't know if it is better or worse) but she also has the coat of arms of her surname.
yeah he want's to take advantage, I am hyped for it, I like to see struggles in stories, makes the victory or defeat that much more effective.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I think that she is not swimming in the pool yet (I think that option 1) or 2))
ep4_pool_entrance.jpg preview2.jpg

She's basically doing the same thing as Sage, we're just looking at it from below the water.

I am hoping that she is having a pool date with the MC if thats the case.
My money is more on her lamenting the events of the visit from Maya's Dad. When someone floats listlessly like that it's either with a great sense of calm and enjoying some peace and quiet, or it's because they're feeling depressed, melancholy, and they're reflecting on things. I feel like Josy might be in the latter camp at this moment.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 950438 View attachment 950439

She's basically doing the same thing as Sage, we're just looking at it from below the water.

My money is more on her lamenting the events of the visit from Maya's Dad. When someone floats listlessly like that it's either with a great sense of calm and enjoying some peace and quiet, or it's because they're feeling depressed, melancholy, and they're reflecting on things. I feel like Josy might be in the latter camp at this moment.
" sorry Maya but I gotta go cheer Josy up "

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
It's all in the eye of the beholder of course, but I strongly disagree.

The connection to the other LIs may or may not ring true, but in no other case do I get the impression I'm actively harming the girl by pursuing her. With Bella I do. I consider that not only a difference, I consider it a profound and unmistakable one.
I don't think anyone really knows whats going on with Bella. It's a nice mystery. We do know that she holds that secret like a precious diamond. SO, If you didn't know, when a woman keeps shit from you BEND THAT ASS OVER and forget WORRYING. If you have to, pretend to care, but woe to you if you actually let yourself.

Bella is my favorite girl, but she isn't worthy. Mona might be the GF material in the game, the rest are just fun to be around and/or fuck.

I have no doubt if this game proceeded to show the MC's entire college life, the MC would be single at the end and he'd have tons of close fuck buddies{unless new girls join the mix}.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy swims face up (View from under the water) - It's possible!
It would be interesting to find a photo of the pool ceiling (I wonder if the pool ceiling was shown in the game before).
We don't have a clear view of the ceiling but I posted here how we did see briefly in Ep 3 that it has a recessed section much like what we see in this preview image, so I'd say she's definitely floating in the HOT pool facing up at the ceiling.

Reactions: J1215

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is is the right place where the "Bigger Vein" can be found??
I'm playing on Android, found the other 9, but this one sucks.
You on the right place, you see the orange dick drawning on the wall one of the top veins at the end of it has the secret thingy.
You know veins as like where your blood streams through.

Reactions: bbking42
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes