godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
my-image.png

Decided to do a top 10 list with a few honorable mentions instead of randomly throwing girls into categories with no real though. Numbers was a lot more tricky.

Happy with the way it came out.

Starting with the honorable mentions.

Josy, I'm just holding out hope that the relationship with Maya is broken up, and she can start something solo without MC, if not she won't be here next time either.

Cathy will probably be top 10 by next episode, we know she has a Jakob painting so we know she will get more content in the future, she had very little time in 6 and zero interaction with MC, I expect to see her again and I expect her ranking to go up.

Spiderface aka Sandy was awesome, but I don't think she'll be back, at least not for a few episodes. But her awesomeness will keep her in this ranking for the time being.

Mona is most likely gone from the story, but since this is my first top 10 ranking, she'll get a spot. MC will always remember the stall threesome.

Sally is Sally, she will always get a honorable mention from me even though it will never go anywhere.

Top 5 is likely locked in place, with mayhaps Bella being able to break through depending on direction. She's either gonna break in top 5 or drop out of top 10.

I think Jill might be dropping out of the top 10 based on the direction her content seems to be leaning. I understand that this is a story being told, and we are more along for the ride than in control of the MC, but coming out and professing love for someone you've known for 3 weeks, is not my kind of content. If that's the continuation of the Jill path or MC can't get back with her after the decision, she'll be gone.

Lilly, Melanie and Sarah will likely stay where they are, can't see them top 5 can't see them outside top 10.

Quinn and Sage staying where they are. I don't know if Sage has what it takes to be number 1 but we'll see.

The latest preview image makes it seem like Riona might be gunning for 3 but not quite there yet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
does anybody have the renders of Jill and Isabella kissing i tried searching for them but I just get pages of theories between the two?
Do you mean these ones?

bella_jill_order1_november.jpg bella_jill_order2_november.jpg bella_jill_order3_november.jpg

Decided to do a top 10 list with a few honorable mentions instead of randomly throwing girls into categories with no real thought.
People do put thought into what girls go in those categories, you know. Kinda wildly disparaging to assume it's just random selections without solid, personal reasoning going into it. :cautious:

Josy, I'm just holding out hope that the relationship with Maya is broken up, and she can start something solo without MC, if not she won't be here next time either.
Best relationship. ;)

custom_render_josy_maya_february.jpg custom_render_josy_maya_february2.jpg custom_render_josy_maya_february3.jpg ep4_jm_dorm_talk40.jpg ep4_jm_dorm_talk41.jpg ep6_list62.jpg

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Lmao why the Community Tier List for this game have every male character besides Derrick and The Dad at F tier? People really out here disrespecting my boys Nick and Jacob

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Lmao why the Community Tier List for this game have every male character besides Derrick and The Dad at F tier? People really out here disrespecting my boys Nick and Jacob
if Nick has anything to do with the Mansion getting trashed he's gonna be black listed. also Derek is SSS tier when it comes to most things.

Reactions: beef-devourer

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Do you mean these ones?

View attachment 950597 View attachment 950599 View attachment 950600

People do put thought into what girls go in those categories, you know. Kinda wildly disparaging to assume it's just random selections without solid, personal reasoning going into it. :cautious:

Best relationship. ;)

View attachment 950603 View attachment 950604 View attachment 950605 View attachment 950606 View attachment 950607 View attachment 950609
Very few might put full thought into ever girl, but it looks random to outside viewer. Putting more than 3 girls into S or half the cast into F, is not putting thought into it.

Breaking down to numbers was more difficult. I'd have stroke trying to actually do 10-25.

I recently did CHICK run to see the Josy/Maya/MC grouping, it's not for me. CHICK is just boring in general IMO, it's like being a Jedi Knight over a Sith Lord.

Reactions: anonymoussposter

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Very few might put full thought into ever girl, but it looks random to outside viewer. Putting more than 3 girls into S or half the cast into F, is not putting thought into it.

Breaking down to numbers was more difficult. I'd have stroke trying to actually do 10-25.

I recently did CHICK run to see the Josy/Maya/MC grouping, it's not for me. CHICK is just boring in general IMO, it's like being a Jedi Knight over a Sith Lord.
I have Quinn Maya and Josy in my S tier but thats mainly out of interactions, and yeah I can see why, tbh though I like the romance options that you get through CHICK but finishing up the DIK playthrough I am surprised the MC has enough energy to move after all that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Never understood why guys were on that old tiermaker, which is part of the reason why I made that one, the other part being there was no KRJ on the old one. ;)

"The Sith rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves."
"And the Jedi don't?"
"The Jedi are selfless. They only care about others."

Jedi is the better path. ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I have Quinn Maya and Josy in my S tier but thats mainly out of interactions, and yeah I can see why, tbh though I like the romance options that you get through CHICK but finishing up the DIK playthrough I am surprised the MC has enough energy to move after all that.
The Omega mansion in episode 5 was kind of ridiculous as a DIK. And it's not the DIK boys sat outside for 2-3 hours, MC ran through those girls. 5 quickies in a hour, dude was beasting.

"The Sith rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves."
"And the Jedi don't?"
"The Jedi are selfless. They only care about others."

Jedi is the better path. ;)
I was thinking more the Old Republic game here, playing a Sith instead of a Jedi.

The prequel Jedi are all lame anyways. And Anny is too emo.

Reactions: Ilhares

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Oh look, a bandwagon! jumps

1608583807424.png

I'm similarly of a mind that while Tybs is gonna try something that winds up handing him his ass. He has yet to be effectual at all. He's gotten by as far as he has based solely on his privilege, not an any ability on his part. I'm honestly not sure that he's going to try something out-and-out gross with Jill, though there's some clear foreshadowing that he'll do.. something. Tybalt is a smarmy, self-important asshole and doesn't have any concept of a woman not returning his attention, but I don't think he's actively such a garbage person that he'd try to press Jill for sexual favors of any kind. I think it's more likely he'd try to leverage his threat of legal action against MC to force Jill to try and drive MC away from her, which may just give those uninterested in her an actual out (though that hasn't seemed to stick previously, so who knows). But I find that more likely, as that would give Tybalt more time to try and charm Jill himself (at least in his mind that'd be the theory). That would also be more fitting to his character, from what we've seen.

Yeah, he has the watermelon thing, but I think that makes Tybalt more sad than anything. I don't pity him, but he doesn't seem to know how to interact with a woman at all. He's interested in Jill and thinks his interest in her alone is enough to warrant her being attracted to him too. That she isn't seems to just mystify him, though I think he's started to put this together. I don't think Tybalt is stupid, just up his own ass.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes